It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So this late afternoon I walked into a local mosque that's only a few minutes from where I work, in London City. And I noticed there were a bunch of young Muslims there, almost like Sunday school. Really young, probably 9-12 years old being taught some basic stuff about Islam.

There were probably about 25 boys there from what I saw, and two teachers. I overheard the teacher saying the following things to the young Muslims:

"It does not matter what skin color, what language they speak or what race a human is, they should be respected and honored as they are all creations of...?"..

... "ALLAH!" the young boys promptly responded.

"You should never hurt innocent people no matter what anyone says because this is not correct Islamic teaching"

"You will see sometimes in some news somewhere or someone speaking and you hear someone hurt others or done something bad in name of Islam, and it become famous" .. "Then you have some others who just want to copy these bad things someone did, but this is not the correct teaching of Islam" "not to hurt other innocent people"

I for one was pleased that from such a young age, and it today's current climate young Muslims where being taught right from wrong, and not to end up like some of the weak radicalized individuals that claim to carry out terrible acts in the name of a religion.

I overheard this while I was praying at the Mosque there myself, and thought I would share this here as many have the wrong view of what Islam is about, and how true Muslims should really act.

The principle here is don't hurt innocent people, respect others of all walks of life. Do not become a radical, and hurt other people for no reason.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I pray to Jesus this is true. But it does seem like there is a lot of Muslim groups blowing up innocents and spreading terror.

+8 more 
link   
True islam is a peaceful religion, There are some problems with human rights and equality of women in it though. But you do not want to get people of that religion pissed at you either, they do not mess around.

Terrorists are not a good example of Islam. And just like Christianity, there are better and worse churches and versions of the religion.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Pigs blood comments will be coming soon. Get ready for it

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

That's how it starts.
Why should they have to?
Not their responsibility. And they do. It's been talked about and sources here but it's never enough. They should have some more as if every Muslim is their responsibility

link   

A fundamental purpose for All religions is the welfare and continued existence of the adherents.

To preach otherwise would be self-extinguishing.

Therefore, all "rational" faiths have, at their core, the admonishment to not harm the innocent.

And all true religions know that this is a lesson best and most fruitfully taught to the young.

May God (if there be a God) ensure that the lesson is well learned.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I pray to Jesus this is true. But it does seem like there is a lot of Muslim groups blowing up innocents and spreading terror.

Welcome to the Agenda of the Mainstream Media...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Its Wahhabism that is the religon of all these terrorists. A Saudi Arabian 18th century cult of murderers.

It only spread because Saudi bribes people with oil money. Maybe 5 percent or less of Islam is this poisonous Wahhabism

Its that simple. I use to call the prayer at a mosque, I know. The Wahhabis bugged us to follow their stupid religion we sent them packing.

The Wahhabis have a primitive religion that mirrors premodern old biblical type kill em all if they don’t believe in what we believe.

ALL TERRORISTS ARE WAHHABIS!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

"It does not matter what skin color, what language they speak or what race a human is, they should be respected and honored as they are all creations of...?"..

... "ALLAH!" the young boys promptly responded.

"You should never hurt innocent people no matter what anyone says because this is not correct Islamic teaching"

Well, that can only be a good thing, war and killing is anathema to at least everyone I know, I can't see it being different for others.

edit on 6-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+72 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Seems legit.

This does not reek of BS propaganda at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They should ban Wahhabis from any country.

If I were a leader of a country I wouldnt let them in my country.

Trump is trying to ban the wrong people.

All he has to do is ban Wahhabis and that would be smart…

They preach sectarian superiority that ONLY their sect is going to heaven and you could kill people who are of other faiths and even other Muslim schools of thought.

BAN WAHHABISM!

Of course they won't do that because Saudi has is too good a customer.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't believe you.

So, what's next?

peace

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe they saw you coming, and before you got to the door, the teacher said "Kids, infidel, you know what to say"
Had to sorry.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Seems legit.

This does not reek of BS propaganda at all.

As the old children's saying goes:

"He who smelled it, dealt it!"

Perhaps the the reek you smell is the stench of prejudice?
edit on 6-6-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its Wahhabism that is the religon of all these terrorists. A Saudi Arabian 18th century cult of murderers.

It only spread because Saudi bribes people with oil money. Maybe 5 percent or less of Islam is this poisonous Wahhabism

Its that simple. I use to call the prayer at a mosque, I know. The Wahhabis bugged us to follow their stupid religion we sent them packing.

The Wahhabis have a primitive religion that mirrors premodern old biblical type kill em all if they don’t believe in what we believe.

ALL TERRORISTS ARE WAHHABIS!

Well it's definitely Wahhabis's mad teaching legacy, even his brother disowned him at the time, and it's wrong in any language, and it's so bad, you have to think that there are very powerful shadow people perpetuating all of this.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's saddening that you have to tell us all this, but thanks maybe it will help to change some minds on their views towards Islam

What we're seeing currently towards Islam is saddening, I hate religion I wish it didn't exist but I don't agree with all the ignorant hatred needlessly directed towards a majority of innocent believers. I don't think all Christians are like the scumbags with the Westboro Baptist Church, and I'm sure all on here would not think the same either or at least I hope but for some reason everybody thinks Islam is to blame for all these terror attacks, when it isn't.

I posted a reply in another thread about Honduras

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists often targeted as victims of various violent crimes.

Highest murder rates in the world

You can look at that list and most are not Muslim nations, the majority are South America and the Islands nearby. Yet for some reason everyone wants to try to make that Islam is the root of the problem.

Tell me what is the root of Predominantly Christian nations having the highest murder rates in the world ? It's certainly not Islam and I doubt people will blame Christianity

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I overheard this while I was praying at the Mosque there myself, and thought I would share this here as many have the wrong view of what Islam is about, and how true Muslims should really act.

Thanks, gad you brought it. False accusations are the order of the day about Islam, obviously. Refreshing to be reminded they are people too and mean no harm...

Its the assholes of the world claiming its Islam 'doing all the killing', when really they are deflecting blame, using it as pretext to do more killing.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very soon people are going to get hip to this story that’s its Saudia Wahhabism that is the problem…

Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban and Pakistan and Bangladesh that crap religion is WAHHABISM...

The US government HIDES THIS FROM PEOPLE!

Because Pakistan and Saudi are their allies.

The American people are being hoodwinked.

Understand that a Wahhabi hates even other Muslims that's why they like that the world now hates Islam.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join