It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFS man post a description

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Agreed, a brief description would be nice. People can't always watch the videos. If I'm over my bandwidth, my ISP throttles my connection and blocks streaming videos.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Have you also tried getting in touch directly with a moderator via U2U, to find out why a thread has remained open, even in absence of its OP having any merit to it whatsoever?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No, never, that is not as satisfying as posting a thread and kicking the toys out of the pram.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

HAHAHA!

Perhaps not and14263, but it may prove more effective!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Woodcarver

It's the rules of the site. People shouldn't have to ask that question in a third of the posts. It's like going to work and having to ask people to do their job, instead of those people showing up and working, the purpose of being there.
If you want to complain about how the mods do their jobs, that is one thing, but that argument won't get you very far.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Have you also tried getting in touch directly with a moderator via U2U, to find out why a thread has remained open, even in absence of its OP having any merit to it whatsoever?

Can you get a thread pulled for the OP not having any merit? I think the mods let a LOT of merit less threads escape them then. I think it would come down to the moderators opinion in the long run. I will admit that there are lot's of garbage threads around here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join