It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Alabama counties saw 85 percent drop in food stamp participation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I deal with people who are ACTUALLY poor on a fairly regular basis.

I'm talking people who live in cinder-block houses or small trailers with no air conditioning or heating, sometimes no running water/indoor plumbing, and no car. They may have a small radio or TV with rabbit ears.

I have also been to Central American and Caribbean countries and seen the poorest of the poor.

These are the people who are deserving of public assistance. I have exactly zero problem with giving people like this a hand up.

The people who have multiple newer vehicles, multiple TVs, flashy clothes, new phones, and have disposable funds to buy alcohol, illicit drugs, and go out to the nightclub ARE NOT poor. Yet they feel entitled to tax dollars...

I see 3rd and 4th generation tax parasites all the time who have no drive or desire to go out and make something of themselves because they know how to game the system.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
desire to get into the system ha ?
teh same one taht taxes YOUR ( not ) land year after year the same one that louses a trillion here a few billion tehrew every other day .
hey I got a idea lets find all that lost money it should feed the whole country for years yep even you could have stake every night .
that is the funny part the system you love so much is stealing millions of times more then any of these people ever could and you worry over 125 $ lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well anyway you got waht you wanted so lets see just how much your taxes go down . shoudl be alot of money on your paycheck lololololol

<< 1  2   >>

join