It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khan Disrespecter of Islamic Extremist Terror Victims and their Families - Should He Resign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have listened to a number of the London Mayor's interviews on the ISLAMIC EXTREMIST TERRORIST attacks and on every occasion he only uses the term "terrorists" when referring to the perpetrators of these attacks deliberately avoiding stating who they are and what they represent. There is no reference made to Islam or Muslim extremism being at the root of such attacks.

This I find totally unacceptable and its an absolute disgrace that we have
a) a Muslim London Mayor in the first place
b) a London Mayor who doesn't say it as it is
c) a London Mayor who doesn't explicitly denounce these Islamic extremists
b) a London Mayor who deliberately just uses the term "terrorists". He might as well call them Budhist terrorists, because he is, dare I say it, a M.....!

This avoidance in speaking clearly about the perpetrators is shameful. Should be compelled to resign? I am not fooled by his words, the lack of or his avoidance or the reasons he may have for it.

Its interesting to note that TM has now referred to them a IET's but not the London Mayor who attends Cobra meetings!

London now has well over 800,000 Muslims and they have already taken over and don't you think it is a joke that London has a Muslim mayor!

I am sure that many ATSer's will disagree with my views, just as they may on dealing more effectively with those who are a potential threat or known to the authorities. In my view the time for E is E came a long while ago!

edit on 5-6-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Oh no not more magic words.
Are they not terrorists?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Are they not terrorists?
Yes but who do they represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I thought everything was peaches and cream across the pond? A total success with their foreign policy? I mean, I thought that the English was all for diversity and integration, at least according to our MSM sources for the past eight years. Your Government even thought about not inviting President Trump. For some reason that part doesn't bold well for me.
It was clear to see that the invasion was planned. If the U.S. doesn't get it's head out of it's A$$, and soon, the same thing will happen here.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Travel ban should be going to SCOTUS soon, and after that you can expect it to be made permanent and expanded.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are they not terrorists?

Yes, but to classify an enemy, you must compartmentalize all the different terrorists, to find out which group to take out. These where the muslim terrorists that you hear a lot about these days. The terrorist group that is taking out Europe as we speak. You have to identify an enemy or you will not know who to fight.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Khan should be removed from office given his general refusal to combat Islamic terrorism within the power of his position, going so far as saying his constituents simply need to learn to live with it.

Criminal negligence & incompetence at best, outright malice at worst.

The security services should've started their investigations into him and his removal long ago

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The stalling is because you have to more soldiers in the enemy territory, before they realize what you are doing and try to stop you. But, I guess Katy Perry can give you better reasons than that to have an open border policy, because you know, you wouldn't want to offend the people who want you dead.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Certain words Obama was afraid to use too. The omissions Might be a signal that you're not a threat?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Certain words Obama was afraid to use too. The omissions Might be a signal that you're not a threat?

Kind of like, "Hey guys! These idiots are buying it!|

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

He has an opportunity to use his voice to reach the people. He has no desire to do that. There are a few true followers of Islam who truly follow the Love it can bring, but they aren't the majority. The person that stands and watches the horror without acting is just as guilty as the "doer" but the person that can silently support is just disgusting.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

My thoughts are, if the Mayor won't acknowledge the ideologies of that which the "terrorists" undertake their murderous destruction for, then he should resign.

I'm finding it harder and harder to take "moderate" reactions. Stand up Mister Mayor. Say it like it is. Don't protect one particular group of your constituents. Protect them all equally else we'll see what you now see in the ME.

The difference here "Mister Mayor", is the majority of the people living in your city, are intelligent and won't bend over to the will of an archaic belief.

To those in Great Britain. Don't let this happen again. Stand up and be heard. Don't vote in a moderate, even in local government.

My regards and thoughts to those in England and Europe.

My advice - tell those moderates to wake up and speak out!!!

bally

edit on 5-6-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

(post by D8Tee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: bally001

How did it ever happen that a Muzzie got to be mayor of London in the first place is what I wanna know.
I know its amazing! Enoch Powell was right. They moved in slowly but surely and then they take over. just look at Bradford, Luton and so on! Now the Capital!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply,

Sorry but I dunno how to answer that question. I'm an Aussie mate. Would like the people who lead in any position to speak out for those that voted them in and against those who threaten "anyone" in their electorate. I really don't know how to answer that.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Your opinion is noted...

And utterly unimportant. We never used to call the IRA and the Loyalist paramilitary groups, a warring collective of Christian extremists! Terrorism is terrorism, and its origins do not define it, the fact that it is terrorism does.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How did it ever happen that anyone allowed you to reach the age of legal responsibility, without having better bloody manners? A far more probing question.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Khan should be removed from office given his general refusal to combat Islamic terrorism within the power of his position, going so far as saying his constituents simply need to learn to live with it.

Criminal negligence & incompetence at best, outright malice at worst.

The security services should've started their investigations into him and his removal long ago

When I watch Khan speaking .... my brain is screaming *taqiyya*

Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Its nothing wrong to have a muslim mayor really. The problem starts when the said mayor says these attacks are part of the life in a big city. No Mr mayor you and your pals have to do a better job!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well, there you go. Will Khan speak out against and acknowledge the beliefs of these terrorists. I wonder.

They are terrorists to be sure. But for what purpose. To take over Britain or perhaps to punish Britain. I would like the mayor to qualify this.

I don't often weigh into discussions such as this. I am interested to the extent that I wouldn't like to see my country end up down this path.

regards,

bally

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join