It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin... The Men In Black suits control America!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Found this on Intellihub, im actually not sure if that site is a legitimate one but the site owner has put his name to it, however my Russian is non-existent.
I must admit i like the cut of Putins Jib, or his apparent Jib. But who are the MIBS he is alluding too? why do they get to have the secret power? and also why did Putin say specifically about them wearing either a black or a blue tie? that may be a clue to who we are dealing with....

if anyone has any views on this, i will be glad to hear them

www.intellihub.com...

Ps if you are going to say this Journalist is not legit, please explain why with some sources if possible..
edit on 5-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Putin is controlled by Trump and Trump is controlled by Bernie who is controlled by .......wait for it ....Hillary
just kidding and wanting to tag your thread .....peace

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Im kinda hoping its these Guys...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Deep State,which he may be alluding to, will now(if already by some) will be said to be a Russian planted theory. The same claimants will say it doesn't exist. Go figure.

“You know, I’ve communicated with one U.S. president, and a second, and a third — presidents come and go but the politics remain the same,” the Russian President said.

Of course, it's all the same, the partisan politics is just a plot to keep the voters satisfied with thinking they have a choice. Putin would know all about that. In this case he doesn't go anywhere, no need for partisan illusions when you have dictatorial power.

“So a person is elected — he comes with ideas,” Putin explained. “Then people with briefcases come visit him, well-dressed, in dark suits — kind of like mine. Except instead of a red tie it’s black or navy.”
-OP
A pantsuit visited with Obama after his election.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

What Putin said isn't a new thought at all. The first time I heard something like that was from Bill Hicks many years ago.

I think it's possible and probable that there is some group that tells the president what to do. But what does a president do? Declare war and sign bills into law or veto them. The president is just a figurehead that gets the blame or praise for the actions of Congress. And Congress gets to stay while the presidents rotate out.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents
Exactly what I thought about sharing, was looking for that specific clip, found the Illuminati one instead.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Bill Hicks is a Legend, he tore all that Sh!t up, its funny how the guys who expose certain sh!t die quickly..

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's rumoured for a while now that Putin is planning to reaveal the existence of alien life and their presence on earth. Apparently they pissed him off and now he is determined to expose all their secrets and lies. Well time will tell.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's rumoured for a while now that Putin is planning to reaveal the existence of alien life and their presence on earth. Apparently they pissed him off and now he is determined to expose all their secrets and lies. Well time will tell.

Come on, alien life on earth, that's like saying the Creator of Mankind was an alien.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Come on, alien life on earth, that's like saying the Creator of Mankind was an alien.

Not that far fetched.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It would be a revelation to some
Armageddon to others...

Perspective my friends

Makes you wonder what's "really" in the letter
The one left on the desk in the Oval Office...

edit on 5-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Oo

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It would be a revelation to some

Armageddon to others...

Perspective my friends

I think it's time to roll the dice and observe what happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Did you see this?

www.intellihub.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, I have never trusted people who wear suits. They look like penguins. Now I wouldn't trust a penguin either, they might bite. I do not even own a suit anymore, I used to but then started to think that if I put one on I am appearing to approve of the actions of those who wear them on a regular basis. So I stopped.

I will get cremated so I do not have to wear a suit, no visitation, straight to the eternal fire.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Uh...WTF are you guys talking about>
Putin is an ex KGB agent, a murderer and a ruthless dictator who cares nothing for human beings, persecute at will and poisons those that oppose him.
You like the "cut of his jib" huh? you would have LOVED Hitler! Same type.Psychotic authoritarian,.Sorry boys, a VERY BAD ACTOR!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX

Uh...WTF are you guys talking about>
Putin is an ex KGB agent, a murderer and a ruthless dictator who cares nothing for human beings, persecute at will and poisons those that oppose him.
You like the "cut of his jib" huh? you would have LOVED Hitler! Same type.Psychotic authoritarian,.Sorry boys, a VERY BAD ACTOR!

I said I do not trust people who wear suits, Putin wears a suit a lot.

I was not talking about Putin in the above post, people who wear suits is whom I was talking about.

The people who wear suits tend to try to sell you something you do not need way more often than those who don't, they also try to sell you things that are more of a risk factor, They tend to overcharge for their services too.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Not directed to you.I should have replies to the OP.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PDXEX

So was H BUSH?

He was much worse than Putin!
He won!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You have a link to your claim that aliens pissed off Putin?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Talkin bout the MIB's!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join