It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Meddling in internal affairs’: Bahrain & Saudi Arabia cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is becuase Qatar is giving shelter and support to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Baraq Obama is visiting them?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Maybe a Saudi takeover of Qatar will follow?

I can see Saudi Arabia lining itself up to be the next proxy aggressor against Iran. We all know how that worked out for Iraq when they failed to destroy Iran for the US, so the teat towel wearing sand monkeys better think long and hard about that!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Looks like the United Arab Emirates is next. The group that posted Qatars emails says they will release emails from the UAE and apparently they are just as unflattering as Qatars.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: CaptainBeno
Rather strange turn of events, can't quite figure this one out.

Many people suspect that the true reason behind the war in Syria is because they would not allow the Qatari pipeline.

Given events of the last few days, those people are starting to look really smart

edit on 5-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I see the Qatari pipeline was supposed to pass thru Jordan. Jordan has been arming & supporting the rebels in southern Syria.
I'll be curious to see if that support suddenly dries up in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Considering Saudi Arabia just cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar I dont see a pipeline.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Considering Saudi Arabia just cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar I dont see a pipeline.

Exactly why I'm wondering if support for the Syrian rebels (and possibly ISIS) is going to collapse in the very near future. If the Syrian Civil War really was about trying to facilitate regime change, to someone friendly to Qatari interests, then I would take these latest events to mean that the plan has fallen apart.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Italian media now remembered to complain about Qatar funding mosques in Italy ... Weird that's been going on without any complaint for decades.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and UAE are racist and Islamophobic right?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and UAE are racist and Islamophobic right?

No they are just pro-israel .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!

Qatar is stiched up like a kipper !

Mossad & CIA are laughing their heads of because the Military Industrial Complex got Arab to fight Arab.

Chutzpa is what it is , my dog brethen has plenty.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Will Saudi annex Quatar?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Actually it looks like Russia is starting to be accused of planting false info in the emails to cause a disruption in the unified front recently created by Arab states.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Will Saudi annex Quatar?

More like Saudi and Qatar will remain cross with one another for a while.

Trump wants Qatar oil and London says No.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually it looks like Russia is starting to be accused of planting false info in the emails to cause a disruption in the unified front recently created by Arab states.

I could go with Russia being complicit but this Qatar thing is Pentagon written all over .

Besides , Russians interest is secondary in this matter .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Based on anonymous sources, Russia apparently rules the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is like Taco Bell, Burger King, Jack in the Box and Dunkin Donuts ganging up and attacking McDonald's for selling unhealthy food.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is becuase Qatar is giving shelter and support to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Baraq Obama is visiting them?

He could be pulling some strings, in order to get the U.S. involved? This situation is escalating so quickly, it does indeed seem like an external "force" is accelerating the nations to war.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Naw, it was a joke about Baraq and the Muslim Brotherhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join