It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
Listen carefully to the clip, what he is saying is SIOC, not psyop.

It's an acronym: Strategic Intelligence Operation Center SIOC

If you listen carefully, you hear the resporter say exactly that, it's apparently part of the FBI, in the context the word is used in the video psyop wouldn't actually make sense.

The resporter is giving you the name of the group followed by an acronym by which it's known, heres a website

Ah, I see I was beaten to it by someone else, shame. I created this account specifically to respond to this thread, I did my best.

These terror attacks, GOD help us if they are all staged (like the fake news of CNN).
Welcome to the forum at ATS. Grow thick skin, have Tin foil ready, and try not to feed the trolls.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The desert camo is weird to be fair. Am baffled by it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I would say you are rather perceptive in noting the characteristics that so many of today's "terrorist attacks" have in common.

And I would say your healthy skepticism of government/media stories is well placed.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Thank you that's most kind

Its always a risk starting a thread on false flags after such an incident

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry I meant Qatar owns more property in London than the Queen in fee simple or whatever
jeez I didn't want to get into a historical land ownership debate about it lol

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I would say you are rather perceptive in noting the characteristics that so many of today's "terrorist attacks" have in common.

And I would say your healthy skepticism of government/media stories is well placed.

It's always good to ask questions. It's also good to assume what you're being told isn't the whole truth as it rarely ever is. Mistrust of government is definitely a healthy thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

True enough and I confess I always do and have since joining ATS many moons ago (2nd account this one) but......there comes a time when some things just are what they are. I thought so with the Manchester attack, didn't doubt for a moment that it was as it was told. Granted reporters often take liberties and embelish, but I don't think there was any hint of a false flag event there.

This one for me was different but after listening to the views and opinions of others here, maybe I was concerned over nothing

Shame youtube is now filled with dreadful videos claiming hoax false flag and even demonology.....all badly researched badly made and factually incorrect.....and STILL people believe those as well !

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No-one seems able to answer the question regarding the suspect they arrested who then appears to have disappeared

So again I have already been through this.

Firstly do you have a link about this.

Secondly there was a report of a unrelated stabbing outside Vaxhaul tube station so it could be you are thinking of that or you are thinking about the suspicion of a fourth target that lead to the deployment of Blue Thunder.

END QUOTE

Not sure how to link from other thread, but I also witnessed "an" arrest on sky news, and i think others did also as stated in the main thread for this tragic event, i have copied and pasted the only quote i can find, such a shame that thread started with people sharing information (what ATS does well) before being derailed

Page 5
SBMcG
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link quote reply
It looks like they caught one. He looks Middle Eastern to me.

[Watching FNC...]

I recall Sky News showing a suspect or drunk or someone clearly being detained

Sky stated/speculated it was one of the 3 attackers

edit on 5-6-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: layout

This is the arrest i watched

possibly same arrest from cellphone

LONDON : Police tackle man to ground at start to search him

edit on 5-6-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: source

edit on 5-6-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

edit on 5-6-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: forgot to link

edit on 5-6-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: forgot to link

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Members of CO19's CTSF have been known to wear camo-pants. What is your theory then if you have a better one?

I don't have a theory, but I might if I could see all the the CTV footage, which must be there, I've just seen clips as it is.

I enjoyed that short vid of who owns the world you posted btw, and I think your own theory is sound and well considered and you obviously know your police departments.

So donning my tin foil hat now, I'm just confused about the desert camo/combat pants, and tee-shirt combo, when the other police are putting on overalls. He's clearly got his police hat on, whatever branch it is, he even looks like he might have a beard then the clip ends. He just needs to take his hat off, put on a fake bomb vest and hey presto...

Now I'm not claiming that's what happened and I think I will have to watch the clip I've seen yet again, its just, well it did spring to mind.

Actually it was more like a punch in the gut, and I really hope I'm just imagining things, you know putting two and two together and getting five.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Thanks for that a bit clearer and showing a different angle/perspective.
It was reported that the incident at Vauxhall was an error and no-one was stabbed or arrested.
So left wondering what all the massive hooha was about this 1 guy?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sorry for all the edits, its the first time I have really watched Sky news and they kept replaying certain events over and over, but this seemed to be shown only once IIRC

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When the I.R.A stopped the bombings my first thought was, wow, peace, no more fear.........

My second thought was, how is the government going to change this, we are not allowed peace and have no fears......

The army is back on the streets keeping us safe

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Its maybe been mentioned before, I haven't read through this thread thoroughly, but I feel the need to point out, Cop has tattoo on right arm, his left arm is pure white, terrorist laying on ground definitely has tattoo on his left arm, possibly both,

Cop has ginger beard, our terrorist doesn't..

To me, this conspiracy of the cop being an actor doesn't add up
edit on 5-6-2017 by DarthPhobos because: To add last two lines

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthPhobos

yup i noticed the arm too...I did think the copper had tats on one arm but it was the wrong arm. Been re examining things
the beard thing is easy enough though in the dark etc

I may just have got the wrong end of the stick no doubt....but still feel this was allowed to happen and sommat ain't right but I'm sure it will all blow over again after all the candles & vigils...until the next one when we'll all be back here saying the same crap over and over rinse and repeat

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm hesitant to post this but probably for the first time, I have concerns over this latest incident. Something doesn't sit right with me.

I need to catch up on all the posts here...BUT I just happened to look at the news a little bit ago and the title of the article said something about the police letting all 25 people go that they had arrested in connection with this event? WTH? Something doesn't feel right about it to me either. The main thing that bothered me initially is why the news took a couple days to even show any kind of picture or name names of the "terrorists"? I assumed it was because they were trying to keep everything quiet so that any other people involved wouldn't know anything about the investigation...but now that they have let all of these people go!? I just don't know what to believe any more.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This links in to this thread:
Missing People after Terror Attacks

I've noticed that many people seem to go missing in these terror attacks and are not accounted for in the deceased victims lists.

With the Manchester attack there were Hoax Missing Persons social media posts

Were the fake posts made by trolls or by some XYZ agency to inflate the number of people affected??

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432
# just got real son! You should make a full thread about this. Ties that bind

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Exactly what a bunch of #ing #s the royals are !

# the lot of them

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I know someone who was witness to a major terrorist attack in London on Saturday night, it was no false flag. He handed his clothes to the police on Monday in an evidence bag provided to him on Sunday morning, they are covered in the blood of a woman he stayed with as she died.

Sometimes the lunatic moon howlers on this site make me laugh at their wild claims, sometimes they make me shake my head in disbelief at their eagerness to claim false flag over everything in a seemingly endless crusade to revel in the paranoid delusions of their existence.

No matter how utterly ridiculous it is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join