It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I responded to your post however all you said was its the police changing uniform etc. Yes I know this happens seen it many times except a)the reaction when they were spotted b) the guy changing into camo pants his distant similarity to the suspect including the markings on his shirt on the left shoulder like the suspect and c) why 2hrs later? it wasn't the clean up guys as forensics were still there at that time and the scene had to remain intact for some hours

Just putting it out there

No-one seems able to answer the question regarding the suspect they arrested who then appears to have disappeared. They sure ran him fast down that road screaming at folk to get away then nothing

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That is just police changing gear. Contrary to your video some counter-terrorism officers do actually use combat fatigues.

Is that what you mean by you have already addressed this? I was under the impression they wear black or navy blue not desert camo! Is that not supposed to be a terrorist on the ground also wearing desert camo trousers?
Call me a coincidence theorist but I'm definitely seeing a strange coincidence here!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You were the one who brought up the Queen....I'm familiar thanks with how our Monarchy works
(or doesn't) and the restrictions governing it

When has she alluded to knowledge of dark forces pray tell?

Attack my Queen at your peril

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

You were the one who brought up the Queen....I'm familiar thanks with how our Monarchy works
(or doesn't) and the restrictions governing it

When has she alluded to knowledge of dark forces pray tell?

Attack my Queen at your peril

You are familiar with what fleet street tells you ; what they don't you wouldn't obviously know .

Queen owns most of Qatari oil and Trump wants an Arap Nato controlled by Israel which Queen is against .

She has referred to dark forces at play after Diana's murder .

She is not only your Queen but mine too and she is under a huge pressure to give up her Qatari goodies .

Trump's Pentagon is applying the pressure .

That is how things really are .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

My thinking on the matter was that the rapid response was down to the proximity to the houses of parliament. I've no proof but I'd imagine there would be sas or armed police based there especially after the attack two months ago . They publicised it so vigorously because it was a rare success.
Dunno if anyone else has said this as I have just started reading the thread .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sorry I disagree entirely as is my choice

You know no more about our Queen than anyone else. You cannot state hearsay as fact and the only facts you can possibly have are from the same places as everyone else. I doubt you are privvy to the Queen's finances nor what she is for or against. One of the strict codes of conduct in our Monarchy is that the Queen is NOT allowed to express an opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Semidemigod

Always possible yup

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sorry I disagree entirely as is my choice

You know no more about our Queen than anyone else. You cannot state hearsay as fact and the only facts you can possibly have are from the same places as everyone else. I doubt you are privvy to the Queen's finances nor what she is for or against. One of the strict codes of conduct in our Monarchy is that the Queen is NOT allowed to express an opinion

Really and truely you need to search who owns BP and how many Oil Wells BP operates around the World.

I know for a first hand that she owns and operates 4 of them on my lands .

I don't know why you telling me how Monarchy operates , i have been to Buckingham Palace probably more than anyone on this board I can assure you .

Your opinion is your own but the info that I disclose can also be found on the internet .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just wondering if you're a bit confused, Qatar actually owns more of London than the Queen herself?
There is nothing anywhere that states the Queen owns Qatar oil fields that I can find

Visiting Buckingham Palace doesn't make you some expert on the historic British Monarchy sorry

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a)the reaction when they were spotted

So it was a Saturday night, there were a lot of drunk people in the area that the police had to contend with, one of the reasons i assume these guys are CO20. That reaction proves nothing.

b) the guy changing into camo pants his distant similarity to the suspect including the markings on his shirt on the left shoulder like the suspect

I have watched the video and you cannot make out enough detail to make that claim, yes there appears to be a male putting on camo pants but that is all you can say about it.

c) why 2hrs later? it wasn't the clean up guys as forensics were still there at that time and the scene had to remain intact for some hours

So firstly I would ask how do you know it 2 hours later when in your OP you said you couldn't be sure.

Also like i said this active operation was going on for hours, I know of one person who was evacuated by armed police at 3 am hours after the attacks.

So i dont see how the timing is significant.

No-one seems able to answer the question regarding the suspect they arrested who then appears to have disappeared

So again I have already been through this.

Firstly do you have a link about this.

Secondly there was a report of a unrelated stabbing outside Vaxhaul tube station so it could be you are thinking of that or you are thinking about the suspicion of a fourth target that lead to the deployment of Blue Thunder.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I was under the impression they wear black or navy blue not desert camo!

Members of CO19's CTSF have been known to wear camo-pants.

What is your theory then if you have a better one?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I am not trying to provide proof....I don't have any....which is why I created this thread in the first place. It was merely to voice my concerns and get others insights

The video I posted on page 3 shows the Police who have surrounded a suspect and who then run down the straight with him handcuffed with the Police yelling at folk to keep away go to 48.30...you must have missed that post

Edit sorry its 46.20 approx
edit on 5-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks i have now watched that footage.

I think again all it shows is members of the police trying to secure the area.

As i have said although it took only 8 minutes to kill the suspects it took much longer to actually secure that area of London and sweep it clean. I would not be surprised to learn that the video only shows some drunk who refused to obey the police command to leave the area.

And the people who were instructed to leave were all told to run with their hands above their heads.

So do you takeaway something different from the video.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I do
It appears to my untrained eye that they have a suspect, he is very VERY securely cordoned off....they then run with him down the street others following, making sure passersby etc get out of the way, perhaps because he is wearing the now known hoax bomb belt and they want to be sure no civilians are harmed? Since they had no way of knowing it was a fake at this point.
Doesn't appear to be an appropriate reaction to "just some drunk"
But nothing about this arrest or incident
Same with the explosions heard by so many

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Again I already responded to the question about the explosions.

Did you even read my response to you on the previous page???

There were a number of controlled explosions following the attack that is public record.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I did read your response yes...I pride myself on always reading a thread in its entirety regardless of size

I was just asking as to controlled explosions of what exactly? I have only found one source that mentions these were "controlled" explosions yet various witnesses including journalists close to the scene who worked there, said there were not only explosions but also flash grenades used but can find no further information on these statements. Why were flash grenades used where there were civilians? From video footage and witness statements the suspects were shot outside, chucking flash grenades around inside buildings where there are people seems a little odd.

Earlier reports also mentioned 2 got away then nothing again on that statement. I do understand media gets things wrong but see no harm in discussing these things in order to get an accurate picture

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I was just asking as to controlled explosions of what exactly?

After the Manchester attacks there was a controlled explosion.... turnout to be some cold cloths left on a bench. The only conclusion you can draw from that is that if they suspect anything of being a bomb in these situations they carry out a controlled explosion. I dont know what it was they blew up yet but I really dont understand why you doubt this explanation.

I would not be surprised to hear the used flash-bangs to clear out pubs where they suspected a terrorist may be inside. Hell they fired 50 rounds in one night, i would be surprised if CO-19 fire that many a year.

And you are right about the reports of additional suspects that is what prompted the Home Secretary to deploy the SAS to assist the police in clearing the area to confirm it was secure. In almost all incidents like this there is the fear there could be additional terrorists.
edit on 5-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I did wonder if the controlled explosions were the suspects vests which the Police exploded prior to them being taken to the morgue. Seems sensible

I know there seems to be some problem with them firing 50rounds and no doubt the Police Investigation Authority or whatever they are called now will be looking into that with a fine tooth comb, although I don't see why except for the accidental shooting of the civilian.

It seems its now been released that the incident in Vauxhall was actually a false alarm and no-one was stabbed or injured so least that's cleared up

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Just wondering if you're a bit confused, Qatar actually owns more of London than the Queen herself?
There is nothing anywhere that states the Queen owns Qatar oil fields that I can find

Visiting Buckingham Palace doesn't make you some expert on the historic British Monarchy sorry

ok.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You might want to watch this

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join