It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

It's what's up front that counts.

(metaphorically speaking)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So CNN employs an Islamic religious studies expert

So?

no different than an imam

Big difference.

This isn't journalism it is actively working to undermine the government of the US.

Simply because they have an Islamic studies expert in their employment?

That said, Trump's response was...Trump: Tasteless and convenient for him, fodder for his base and the media, taking things out of context, and attacking others instead of being presidential and offering the necessary condolences and sympathy.

Radical cleric, radical imam, Islamic studies expert, take your pick they are all the same in the context of what he said.
edit on 4-6-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

So yes, he did offer his condolences.....something you'd have seen if you'd bothered to look.

Where? Your link to his Twitter?

I looked. There are no condolences.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

That is not a condolence.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao
a reply to: Violater1

Soooo, let me put this in language you might understand....

The pic you posted is from a place that is a yuuuge ally of the USA.
The UA and the USA is cozy remember? Donald Trump just played swordplay with them, he received a yuuuge gold necklace on his mf knees from their king.
Get it?

Meh... Guess not... The dorito is God right...

Your wrong (again).
No knees.

link   
he called Trump a man baby......LOL

a reply to: Pandaram

Wall of meat...Trump steaks!

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ahhh, that's nice.
You know the truth. Good on ya.

Maybe next time Trump sucks the UA's collective d/$& you'll let the rest of us in on how being complacent to their support of extremists religion is beneficial to the world.
IDK, maybe giving them tons of high tech weapons is the way to go, billions worth even... Meh, what do I know...

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Any normal person would expect this expert to actually make sense.

But not on CNN as we can all plainly see.

CNN is terrorist-incitive by their own nature.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump made a whole stream of of tweets, most of them pretty unwarranted, Ironically, had this guy Reza Aslan just said Trump is a piece of shiite even without reference to the London attack, Aslan is right, but since it seems to be he was talking about some of the things Trump said, (no details given in the link) it only makes the guy even more correct.

Selective reader I see.

The Trump tweet is centered large in the story,

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

That was his first tweet Saturday...now do you get it? Wake up.
edit on 4-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Ahhh, ok.....
Good to know that is what your problem with that whole situation is..

Good luck with your splendid worldview.

So, no knee.... What about the rest.
You think Trump will be dropping some moab's on SA in the near future

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So CNN employs an Islamic religious studies expert

So?

no different than an imam

Big difference.

This isn't journalism it is actively working to undermine the government of the US.

Simply because they have an Islamic studies expert in their employment?

That said, Trump's response was...Trump: Tasteless and convenient for him, fodder for his base and the media, taking things out of context, and attacking others instead of being presidential and offering the necessary condolences and sympathy.

Radical cleric, radical imam, Islamic studies expert, take your pick they are all the same in the context of what he said.

I get that you think they are the same, but reality is that they aren't. Just because one is an expect in a field, in this case religion, doesn't mean one is radical, or an imam.

I get it, you're scared of Islam and Muslims, and think they should be silenced and probably banned, but all Muslims aren't radical or scary. It will be ok.

*pats head*

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What do you consider condolences then? Would you like us to apologize for what happened last night, because I for one think that instead of an apology for something, having someone say "we are with you" is even stronger and means more then "we are sorry".
edit on 4-6-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I really wish some of you would learn what words mean:

Condolences:

noun
plural noun: condolences

an expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of a death.
"we offer our sincere condolences to his widow"
synonyms: sympathy, commiseration(s), compassion, pity, support, comfort, consolation, understanding

It's okay: keep dig at the bottom of that barrel.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ahooookay, so the biggest bs'er on ats is telling me that Trump might send some moab's down SA'S way?

Puhleeeeeease.....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Fu*k Reza Aslan....throw this asshole out of the country.
And fu*k CNN too.
They are the pieces of sh*t.
I am done being nice towards these terrorist sympathizers.

Yeah he seems no different than a radical cleric bent on hatred of the West. Notice how the political correct bullcrap comes into play when they call him an "Iranian-American religious studies expert", cut the bullcrap CNN just call him a radical cleric.

From his own mouth.

“I am a liberal, progressive, secularized American Muslim. But when I see that bigotry againstmy faith — my very identity— has become so commonplace in America that it is shaping into a wedge issue for the midterm elections, I can barely control my anger,” he wrote in that op-ed.

Yeah, no problem there.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Those CNN talking heads have a hard on for anything fecal. First it was Anderson Cooper talking about taking a dump on someones's desk, now this guy. I guess if they use a kindergarten mentality of calling someone a poopey-head, it makes them feel better.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So yes, he did offer his condolences.....something you'd have seen if you'd bothered to look.

Where? Your link to his Twitter?

I looked. There are no condolences.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

That is not a condolence.

It's good enough.....is that all these type of incidents mean to you, a platform for condolences, prayers and thoughts?
Meaningless platitudes at a time when decisive action is needed to stem the rising tide of innocent lives being snuffed out by the radical Islamic cockroaches.
It goes without saying that most civilized people anywhere in the world stand by the British people that have been affected by these vermin.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: caf1550

What do you consider condolences then? Would you like us to apologize for what happened last night, because I for one think that instead of an apology for something that having someone say "we are with you" is even stronger then "sorry".

Do you know what a condolence is?

He could start by recognizing the victims, and offering sympathy for the families of them, and the people who, you know, actually died?

Instead of a "Yo, England, we're with you Bruh, God Bless!"

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I know what condolence means.

That's why what he tweeted wasn't one, as I said.

ETA:

There was no sympathy in that tweet.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

is that all these type of incidents mean to you, a platform for condolences, prayers and thoughts?

Nope, but as president of the US, it's certainly not a platform to be a jackass, either.

And he could have at least been presidential enough to offer condolences.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This guy is free to say whatever he wants.

Buts its ironic that CNN, the same network that demanded that Obama be treated with respect and Presidentially, and that criticized Trump for not treating the supreme court with respect (Remember how outraged they were when he said so called judge) now is calling trump fecal matter.

Oh well, if your gonna have a hypocritical network, you might as well go the full monte.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join