It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Indigo5

Why are you lying to people?

Trump did not attack mayor of London for being Muslim. That's a complete BS

No?...He just grossly asserted that the Muslim Mayor of London is OK with the terrorist attacks?

Eff Trump. He is a sick and sociopathic man.

Khan being Muslim is something you have introduced to the discussion and you are, indeed, lying that Trump tweeted because Khan is Muslim. You are sewing further division because it suits the agenda of the extreme left, which you are a fully paid up member of.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

If your are in a position to stop or prevent a certain situation, but you do not use your position to do so, others can freely assert that you are OK with said situation.

Even if you are not OK with said situation then people can assume you are OK with it in order to guilt trip you into actually doing something about it. If you still fail to do something about it, maybe then you really are OK with it.

Maybe you are the sociopath if you don't understand that simple concept?

Hmmm..

Rather than pretzel flow chart some bizarre rationale to explain Trump's tweets..

Experience has proven his tweets to be less cryptic.

He is just an a-hole who doesn't like brown people and exploits innocent people dying to further his agenda.

This is like when he congratulated himself on twitter for being "right about terrorism" during the Orlando Shooting..
edit on 6-6-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You think such simple logic is a "pretzel flow chart"? How do you even function in society?
edit on 6-6-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump's response was fast AND accurate. If he had been wrong then fair enough, but the fact remains, he was correct. This was quite obviously a radical islamic terror attack and known from the early stages. If you look at this idiot CNN journalists twitter feed, he was moaning about Trump calling it correctly.

He should have said - i HATE that Trump was right, it's not fair. Waaahhhh.

Which part was correct? What proof do you have that a UK travel ban of the six countries Trump is trying to impose it on would have stopped three men deciding to go out and kill people when you have no evidence that they were born outside of the UK?

You are a very childish person, I'm not sure what you actually think you add to the conversation at all apart from your obsession with Trump.

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

Which bit is not correct?

I'm happy to help, thank you. It's actually a non sequitor that you have asked me to do that for though as Trump is choosing to say that the US travel ban would have prevented this(???).

But, seeing as you want to play, which of the three men would have been refused entry to the UK based on the 6 countries Trump has put forward for the ban? Is Italy one of them that I somehow missed?

Which rights is he referring to that has anything to do with the attack? Why do you not consider his tweet a method of trying to make political capital out of an attack by three men on a group of innocent individuals? Please name it, don't repeat rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

Your post lacks any logic, but, fair play to you, you aimed to deflect. You made a bad job of it, but you tried.

Thanks!

You know, I was sitting here at my keyboard all day since I posted that waiting for your critique of it.

You're welcome. You might want to try getting out more, that's probably the problem.

Well if you are ever in my neck of the woods, pick me up and I can learn at the feet of a true master.

I'll bear that in mind, I've just got an awful feeling though that if the road should steer to the left you would just put the brakes on..... I guess your car is conditioned to only making turns to the right.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

BTW was this the same muslim mayor that said we should accept terrorist attacks as part of the way of life for living in big cities from now on?

No, it's the mayor you are referring to (why is his faith even important to mention? Did politicians in the UK get called out for being Christian when the IRA was bombing public places in the '70's, '80's and '90's, or don't you think that counts?), but he didn't say what you quoted.

He said we should accept there is a risk of terrorist attacks. That is actually realistic and pragmatic and was a call for the need for vigilance, security and communication of any concerns people have. Mayors in the USA have agreed with him and continued to do so after Trump did his recent ridiculous little tweet.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Was this before or after he ate BRAINS. Just curious

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join