It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See! CERN Admits Their Real Mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They obviously need artist to entertain the black hole surfing multi dimensional entities that appear. Crap wouldn't want these beings to get bored or hungry, they might realise how tasty and fun it is to suck our brains through our noses with a straw.

They should probly get some chearleaders in with demon masks that can shoot pickled eggs from their orifices to feed and entain them at the same time, incase the previous option becomes better entertainment, hope they have secure straws at cern.

On a serious note the physics relating to black holes is suposibly unproven theory untill they open up minature ones or larger ones, they may have already and kept it under wraps. If they can or have anything could happen, window to another dimension, creating of another dimension/universes, end of life as we fathom. Who knows we could have already been vacuum pulled into gravitational less dimension by our gravity.
edit on 4-6-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For those that don't know, CERN is involved with the SVV. If you know what SVV represents, you'll understand why that is significant.

edit on 4-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: sled735

nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog.[1] The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

As I said show me Research, not some guys blog acting as a fake MSNBC website

It's easy to attack a site, or a person. But, can you debunk the MATERIAL on said site from said blogger? It's the material that counts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sounds like
FROM BEYOND

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
For those that don't know, CERN is involved with the SVV. If you know what SVV represents, you'll understand why that is significant. Give me a minute and I'll find what compelled me to say that.

Well i searched svv cern.

SVV Cern google search

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

CERN Must be Destroyed Before that Can Happen then ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: eisegesis
For those that don't know, CERN is involved with the SVV. If you know what SVV represents, you'll understand why that is significant. Give me a minute and I'll find what compelled me to say that.

Well i searched svv cern.

SVV Cern google search

What the heck was all that about?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Good question, but it mentions LHCb.

Looks like some test documentation.

Kinda bizarre where it mentions "daughters in Lhcb"
edit on 4-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I apologize for being cryptic, but I'm reluctant to share what I know. You can do the same research that I did and come to your own conclusions. My last RATS thread was a clue. The implications of this conspiracy are beyond comprehension.

edit on 4-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sekret Machines by now, that's something. Just please don't pull another Reagan on me...

Carry on!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes... after a search, I can see why you wish not to discuss it any further.

I have looked at many theories where CERN is involved, and I think I know what's really going on, although most people would never believe it.

edit on 6/4/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You know I'm not a genius but I know a small bit about what they do at CERN regarding particle physics and when I read nonsense like this I consider it an insult to those scientists who are working so hard to understand the smallest mechanisms of the physical world.
This story is illogical. I'm sorry . Those people deserve more respect than this.
I respect science.
edit on 642017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Know why Leon Lederman called the Higgs boson the God Particle?
According to him it's because they wouldn't let him call it the god damned particle.
He joked about its elusivness.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I'm so glad you consider these quantum physicists to be mere pawns. The years of study to even begin to understand this stuff. ( Have you ever see that math??.) The additional years engineering the facilities that make this work possible the years of waiting and watching and examining this invisible world to answer some of mankind's deepest questions but they are too stupid to see they are being used by Simon Bar Sinister mad scientist looking to rule the world.
Really. How insulting.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why does the Indiana Jones movie with Nazi face melting come to mind after opening the Ark of the Covenant and looking.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Riiiiight.
I never did get that reading between the lines thing down. I guess I was too busy reading the lines to worry about what was in between them.
And I don't read comics anymore so I would have missed those too.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Why is it always September?

September 23, 2017 is supposed to be the beginning of when Jupiter moves through the Virgo constellation, which some religious people think describes the beginning of the birth pangs as described in the King James Bible. The video link I posted in my OP describes this from a religious point of view. If you're not religious, just put that aside and look at the signs in the sky from a scientific point of view. They all line up with what the Bible says regarding this date in Revelations, Chapter 12.

If you're not religious, here is another point of view to consider. Start at the 31:25 mark.

Simon mentions the "flash of light" I referred to in a previous post. Could this flash of light be caused by CERN opening a portal?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Let's see how long the Higgs Boson will be the god particle until we find ... more. Just another joke for the history-books, I guess.

Als, try poetry! Kurt Schwitters: The Onion

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
The images in this video by a CERN employee show "another world" in the reflections of a photo, and offers some astounding explanations for what they have been doing at the CERN facility; they are verifying what we have been saying all along.

They’re going to open up portals to allow other dimensional beings full access to our planet and give them human bodies to perform their tasks, and every leader of every country is involved in the agenda.
Why else would the General Director of CERN, Fabiola Gianotti, attend the Bilderberg meeting this year? Bilderberg 2017: The Agenda and the Full Attendees List

Something very important is supposed to happen on September 23 this year. Could it have something to do with the unleashing of the "evil" through the portal CERN opens at that time?
Here is a video to watch that explains the importance of 9/23 date: youtu.be...

This is a MUST SEE video (below), so I hope you watch it, and then let's connect the dots together.

the thing that always troubles me a bit about these threads is that some people are not bothered by what is planned, they are bothered by who is planning it. lets say that buddha or muhammad or jesus (to name a few of the most prominent figures in mythology of late) walks in through a spectacular portal of otherworldly quality and declares that on behalf of their divine authority, everyone must submit their bodies as vessels for spiritual entities in dire need of refuge, resources, sustenance, whatever. in such an event...who would resist? who would look their idol in the eye and say "sorry can't do that"? we are not concerned with being violated. we are concerned with who is doing the violating. we would happily be subjugated, used and discarded given the right command in the right voice from the right face. that does scare me. not because i believe it might happen, but because of what it says about humans. we are so vastly intelligent that we come up with the most ingenious means and cleverest excuses for doing exactly the opposite of what we should. that is the difference between intelligence and wisdom. being the most intelligent, our actions (and reactions) paint us as the least wise creature on the face of the earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They?

The Powers That Be.
They reveal what's going to happen, or what IS happening, by making a movie about it, or showing objects in movies, story/comic books, art, etc.

OR...The things/entities already here do that to keep us apprised. Remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
What makes you think the stuff already here is going to be all OK with Cern opening a portal? The consequences fall on them too. Not.Gonna.Happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join