It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devil worshipers while you still have the muscle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Maybe you do not believe it, but in the upper regions of society there is indeed this mythological struggle between good and evil going on. Lets say for argument sake between Christians and devil worshipers. Good does not always triumph, sometimes the dark side overcomes what Abraham Lincoln called The Better Angles of our Nature.

How do I know? I have been member as a student of Dutch Skull & Bones, I'm still alumni, but I don't go there anymore, not my kind of people (anymore). I admit was fun though, you felt like you belong to the elite
parties where always grotesque, but there was also devil worshiping and fascism going in some annual clubs and society houses. I stress here sincerely this was not the main policy of the senate, not of the society as a whole, the senate simply had no control over it, it lived its own life, OK inside the society, thats true.

signed EL KHIDR

edit on 2017-6-4 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What exactly is your point here?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

What exactly is your point here?

alliance, I seek alliance

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

member as a student of Dutch Skull & Bones,

People just pawns in the game of 'good' and 'evil'
As member of vindicat once , curious : do they really believe their own rituals.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

What will you do with said alliance?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Didn't you post this exact same thread yesterday?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I have been member as a student of Dutch Skull & Bones,

felt like you belong to the elite parties where always grotesque, but there was also devil worshiping

And then you became the lamb/apollyon....why didn't you say this months ago....don't keep dripping bits and pieces....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

he posted this today.....

I must make as many chaos as I can, bring the boogie boogie on

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Maybe you do not believe it, but in the upper regions of society there is indeed this mythological struggle between good and evil going on. Lets say for argument sake between Christians and devil worshipers. Good does not always triumph, sometimes the dark side overcomes what Abraham Lincoln called The Better Angles of our Nature.

How do I know? I have been member as a student of Dutch Skull & Bones, I'm still alumni, but I don't go there anymore, not my kind of people (anymore). I admit was fun though, you felt like you belong to the elite
parties where always grotesque, but there was also devil worshiping and fascism going in some annual clubs and society houses. I stress here sincerely this was not the main policy of the senate, not of the society as a whole, the senate simply had no control over it, it lived its own life, OK inside the society, thats true.

signed EL KHIDR
i feel like this is satire. But... Nonetheless, good always wins out. Evil struggles to keep up with good. Even if evil wins here on Earth for the moment, if you believd in Jesus, then you know it's temporary. Evil can have the first few moments of my existence. I'll take the forever after with God.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

alliance, I seek alliance

No need to create a new alliance because one already exists.

When a sinner accepts that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for their sins, then the Spirit of the Lord enters their soul and they join the Heavenly Alliance.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 allows a person to join the Winning Alliance. All other alliances are basically screwed.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good and evil is not objective it's subjective.
edit on 4-6-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

What will you do with said alliance?

said alliance is that you fight on your own also against the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devilworshiping mafia inside the pan global conglomerate of secret services, you can do that as an insider when you're a secret agent or from the outside like me, do everything in the open, post to me, in my threads, not private messages, I don't trust to read them

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Didn't you post this exact same thread yesterday?

NO!?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

felt like you belong to the elite parties where always grotesque, but there was also devil worshiping

And then you became the lamb/apollyon....why didn't you say this months ago....don't keep dripping bits and pieces....

THE ARCHITECT said to me in a dream theme anagram that I'm now "EL KHIDR" the green one

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

signed EL KHIDR
i feel like this is satire. But... Nonetheless, good always wins out. Evil struggles to keep up with good. Even if evil wins here on Earth for the moment, if you believd in Jesus, then you know it's temporary. Evil can have the first few moments of my existence. I'll take the forever after with God.

when one is attacked one can fight back, can form a army if necessary, my army will be people that fight along with me here in ATS, on their own, can ask me questions in the public part, do every thing in the open

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
Good and evil is not objective it's subjective.

is that picture "SOON DEATH" some kind of death threat?

WELL Oh Boy!!! LOL If you weren't on a list you're sure now. EXODUS 20:5

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

THE ARCHITECT said to me in a dream theme anagram that I'm now "EL KHIDR" the green one

Might wanna talk to a medical professional about that.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Might wanna talk to a medical professional about that.

I did! They also said your paranoia is real, we believe you and "son you're on your own"
edit on 2017-6-4 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

you're a tracker aren't you?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

he posted this today.....

I must make as many chaos as I can, bring the boogie boogie on

top topics