It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QURAN is Suddenly Triggering Many Random Attacks Against Innocent Adults and Children.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You're saying that these are lunatics, looking for an excuse to kill innocents. The "excuse" they use, just happens to be the teachings of the Quran. It could just as easily have been the Bible. Right?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: carewemust

The Quran has existed since Common Era year 609. Have some additional directives been added to the Quran in recent times? I don't recall anywhere near current levels of fanatical, illogical, senseless violence from the followers of Islam, before this century.

? There have been holliewars conducted for the past two thousand years (and more) carried out by many religions including Islam... What makes you think this past century is any different from most of the last 20?

Because those "holy wars" were not perpetrated against citizens having coffee in France, or children attending events in the United Kingdom. Something has changed...maybe Muslim society is now embracing the darker side of Islam.

Muslims are currently out of favor when it comes to armies and empires. With out their own armies and empires that can stand up to the west they are left with only garrila tactics to continue their side of the never ending fight.

You mean they don't have the equivalent of a POPE? Pope Bergoglio has an "empire", but the army he oversees is more religious in nature. In this vein, Muslims have an Empire and an Army, DanDanDat.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
The recent events have brought to mind a lot of questions about our current state of affairs.

One question that used to weigh heavy on my mind is, how does ISIS recruit so many non-Muslim Europeans, Canadians, and Americans to join them and to do their dirty work. I wondered why so many people where willing to turn their backs on their families and their countrymen, and embrace ISIS.

After reading an outrageous number of post here on ATS, at least that question has been answered.

edit on 4-6-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: EasternShadow

That's a pretty depressing picture of the Muslim religion, EasternShadow. Why isn't Islam LOSING followers around the world, instead of gaining them?

People are stupid? men like the power it gives them over women?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The Quran has existed since Common Era year 609. Have some additional directives been added to the Quran in recent times? I don't recall anywhere near current levels of fanatical, illogical, senseless violence from the followers of Islam, before this century.

? There have been holliewars conducted for the past two thousand years (and more) carried out by many religions including Islam... What makes you think this past century is any different from most of the last 20?

Because those "holy wars" were not perpetrated against citizens having coffee in France, or children attending events in the United Kingdom. Something has changed...maybe Muslim society is now embracing the darker side of Islam.

Muslims are currently out of favor when it comes to armies and empires. With out their own armies and empires that can stand up to the west they are left with only garrila tactics to continue their side of the never ending fight.

You mean they don't have the equivalent of a POPE? Pope Bergoglio has an "empire", but the army he oversees is more religious in nature. In this vein, Muslims have an Empire and an Army, DanDanDat.

No I mean they don't have empires that can stand up to current European empires.

Like the equivalent to the ottumin empire.
edit on 4-6-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Dont shoot me I just answered D8Tee's question....But you have fun with the NT and the Faux Paul/Saul heretics

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: yuppa

Dont shoot me I just answered D8Tee's question....But you have fun with the NT and the Faux Paul/Saul heretics

Uh Huh. I dont listen to paul. jesus said we were gentiles and did not have to follow the hebrew laws. we were given a few things to do in comparison. We dont have to observe the sabbath for one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join