It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In other news - Asylum seeker murders 5 year old boy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Don't forget, I'm a liberal living in the MOST diverse and multicultural city in the world. The melting pot of the world, my neighbours are Muslim. Where I live, not only is it the most diverse, but we aren't segregated either. We all live and share the same neighbourhoods. So believe me I'm far from some bigot trying to follow some agenda.

What does it matter where you live? I live in Texas, one of the most conservative states in the U.S. Does that automatically make me a conservative?

What is blatantly in front of our eyes Kayla.

And what is that? Spell it out for me please.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76
Most of the attackers are either from Afghanistan or Pakistan.

What other nationalities are there in the refugee camps?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

OK maybe it doesn't matter but I was only trying to destroy any notion that I'm some racist bigot that hates Muslims. Just in case you thought that..

And what is that? Spell it out for me please.

That there is an obvious problem with the refugee crisis coming from a war torn country. Where the immgrsnts are desensitized to rape, murder and violence. That if you accept them in flocks by the thousands, you are gauranteed to have a few bad apples. You talk about murders in America that can be avoided? We'll never stop gun violence, and as somebody noted earlier, car crashes even outweigh it, and we won't ever stop that. Guess what we can put more effort into to try and avoid?

ETA: btw, look no mention of Islam either.
edit on 4-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

What other nationalities are there in the refugee camps?

The migrants are firstly, divided on the basis of their nationality: only Syrians, Eritreans and Yemenites, and until July 1st Iraqis, could apply for relocation to another member state while their asylum case is being processed.

The rest can only enter the asylum procedure in Greece. Those nationalities : Afghanistan/Pakistan/Baglantes/Nigeria/Marocco and others that i do not know.

If you are interested here is an article that explains the situation in Greece Europes Hotspot

Peace
edit on 4-6-2017 by Seed76 because: Additional info

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think many people are ignoring the fact that the attack was against another refugee, inside a refugee camp.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You are always going to have a few bad apples in any population- refugee or otherwise. We can't ban everyone. Meanwhile, there are innocent refugees who are suffering with no place to go if we all turn them away.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm not saying to ban everyone. I don't know how to solve this problem better than the next person, but there is DEFINITELY a problem and ignoring it is the wrong thing to do imo.

Sometimes you deal with extreme problems with extreme measures.

How we do that is the hard part.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Yea you're right, a senseless murder of a 5 year old boy is hardly news.

Children harmed and killed in violent inhumane attacks should always be news and never ignored. It is a heartbreaking travesty what happened to this innocent child. In fact, no words can truly describe one's thoughts and feelings concerning these events.

Let's just sweep it under the rug so we don't accidentally feed a rhetoric and offend somebody.

There are plenty of crimes against children perpetuated by the hands of the west and its allies that gets swept under the rug. I might just make a thread detailing the last six months alone of children being blown to bits, beheaded, sexually exploited, beaten, and so on.

ETA:

but there is DEFINITELY a problem and ignoring it is the wrong thing to do imo.

Again, ALL crimes and horrors inflicted on children should be brought to light. The question: How come it is not...?

edit on 4-6-2017 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So you don't care about kids who are killed by something totally avoidable

Actually that's the entire point of the thread. This is avoidable.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Curious why you don't report the rapes, murders, beatings, stabbings that were commited today by white, European, non Muslim, non asylum seekers.

Seems odd to focus on one horrible story...unless, no, you wouldn't have an agenda, would you?

Funny (read sad) how obsessed you all are about terrible crimes committed by Muslims and asylum seekers. How you all act angry and concerned... But dont seem bothered by the crimes committed by others.

Just more hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Yea you're right, a senseless murder of a 5 year old boy is hardly news.

Children harmed and killed in violent inhumane attacks should always be news and never ignored. It is a heartbreaking travesty what happened to this innocent child. In fact, no words can truly describe one's thoughts and feelings concerning these events.

Let's just sweep it under the rug so we don't accidentally feed a rhetoric and offend somebody.

There are plenty of crimes against children perpetuated by the hands of the west and its allies that gets swept under the rug. I might just make a thread detailing the last six months alone of children being blown to bits, beheaded, sexually exploited, beaten, and so on.

ETA:

but there is DEFINITELY a problem and ignoring it is the wrong thing to do imo.

Again, ALL crimes and horrors inflicted on children should be brought to light. The question: How come it is not...?

Dont waste your breath mate. They dont care about the victims, only about using their death as an excuse to spread more hatred and thus contribute to the terrible state of the world.

The terrorists so their thing, aided by people like the Op. Both are equally bad in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You are free to look through my thread history and enjoy some of the other cases of murder, rape and suicide that I've chosen to highlight that don't include any Muslims.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You are free to look through my thread history and enjoy some of the other cases of murder, rape and suicide that I've chosen to highlight that don't include any Muslims.

I just did and I stand corrected. My apologies to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: Azureblue

It may be his life was hell, but that's no excuse for what he did.

I don't see how anyone could defend these actions.
If this had happened near me, that man would have been dead long before the fuzz showed up.
Probably shortly after the boy first opened his mouth, and he was seen with a knife and the boy- there'd be a community effort in a hurry.

I don't see how anyone could defend these actions.

Im not sure who you are suggesting was/is defending the blokes actions.

For me, I was merely suggesting some things that might explain the blokes actions. We need to learn to look back up the line in order to see real causes if we are genuinly seeking to find all the causes.

And yes, if were there at the time i too would have protected the child as my first priority.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Dont waste your breath mate. They dont care about the victims, only about using their death as an excuse to spread more hatred and thus contribute to the terrible state of the world.

I feel you, my friend. Grown people with cartoon and/or narrow-minded worldviews and a lack of basic geopolitical understanding piss me off.

The terrorists so their thing, aided by people like the Op. Both are equally bad in my opinion.

I agree. The OP is playing right into terrorist objectives in this particular thread. It sows division by attempting to paint every refugee with the same brush.

I could easily create a thread *everyday* for weeks on end about a child being murdered within the USA at the hands of an adult. In fact, I could use the OP as a template and just change the characters and locations...

Some people live in a bubble (in their heads) and despite their motives for creating a certain thread being clear as day—they will still attempt to deny there is any ulterior motives. The good news is it's only social media. In the real world these people are even easier to deal with...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Did you miss his apology?

Btw I'm from Toronto too, you're free to come deal with me in the real world bad boy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why does this matter ? And why is there always someone in the midst to post or say a comment just like yours ? Does it mean because it happens elsewhere in the Middle East an such other countries that we as a western people should not comment on it ? An attack in the west affects my life, your life and western life. Are we shallow because we don't post what happens in those backward countries ? No we are not.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I like your way of thinking my friend. I just dislike when somebody counters with the usual "but this happens in (insert country) and nobody bats an eye".

I care about all life lost. There are many non Muslim non Arab, white people who commit atrocious acts everyday, but the act they commit does not have its routes in there religious beliefs. I'm not saying this act does, I mean in general. Religion is a horrible thing, I lost my faith in religion because of what the church did in Ireland, I will always be suspicious of a priest or a nun, that may be my own ignorance but ask yourself if one group of people have been a major problem in the world since you were young, wouldn't you be suspicious ?

I wish we could all get along as a people, but until we stop believing in some wizard in the sky an using said wizard as an excuse. Then we will remain as monkeys in a zoo.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Why does this matter ?

Exactly. Me thinks people doth protest too much.

its called Islamaphobia.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Don't be so insensitive and xenophobic.

This is just their culture!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join