It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Thanks for the definition.

How is rioting to shut down a conservative speaker tolerant.

It is extremely intolerant.

link   
a reply to: PistolPete

The clown riots thing LOL!!!

Rioting over sports is typical stuff. International (google: hooliganism).

And adults do it too, even here. Punch in NBA championship riot, for example. Probably the only sports that I've never heard of rioting after the big victory is NHL, although it wouldnt shock me if there were cases.

Humans are nuts!

edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's only apple's and oranges insomuch that you're taking an apple out of a crate full of oranges and saying you have an apple crate. Rioting happens on college campuses ALL THE TIME and almost every instance is not about politics, but sports.

College kids riot and a vast majority of times it's just for #s and giggles.

If it makes you feel better about your worldview that no Young Republicans have ever lit a couch on fire for political reasons have at it, but it's incredibly misleading to act like there's all this violence on colleges being perpetrated by liberals.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice try. Where are the riots? That is some weak sauce.

Do you want this posted in the pit?

Exactly. You could care a less that some college kid, mind poisoned with alt-right ideology, murdered an innocent young man in the prime of his life, with a promising military career (he'd just been commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant in the Army) ahead of him.

That won't be featured at the top of Drudge. It won't be talked about on College Fix or Campus Reform. And you and your peers won't be starting any threads about it. But you'll start thread after thread about a handful of protests turned violent. When was the last one? Three months ago? How many have there been in total? How many could actually be classified as "riots?"

It's ugly. Most of the people on either side of the political spectrum strongly disapprove of the threat of violence to shutdown speakers. Let's not pretend otherwise and let's not pretend like for each of instance of violent protest on a college campus there haven't been a dozen threads about it on ATS and 1,000 comments in posts.

It's all you got. Something you can be selectively outraged about and point to while you high five one another and talk about how horrible "liberals" are based on your perception of a few isolated incidents involving .000000001% of American "liberals."

Anti - you are so full of sh**t. Show me where exactly in that article it states it was in fact a hate crime and then please show me exactly where it references the white student's mind was "poisoned with alt-right ideology". Show me otherwise shut up with your BS.

You are a typical liberal ONCE AGAIN mis-quoting for the sake of furthering your liberal agenda of the continued demonization of white people. You have already tried this student and passed judgement based on ZERO facts. So typical of liberals.

The point of the OP is pretty straight forward and you don't like the fact that it is pretty damn hard to find where ANY college campus has kicked out liberal speakers yet we see the complete opposite on a weekly basis from the left who claim to be supporters of free speech. Instead of being upset of the continued thrashing your party takes why not go onto your liberal college boards where they promote fascism and the suppression of free speech and racism and become a voice of reason for them? Oh yeah...I know why. Because they would crucify you.

Sorry pal. You need to own up that your party is full of vastly ignorant assholes today. Own it and stop crying about it.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Conservs do not riot when a lib speaks at a college.

Was there millions of $$$ of damage because of these (unidentified) people?

Did they take away someone's freedom of speech?

And at least there is a hint of a reason for the actions taken. History can't be fun and games all the time in fact most of the time is is rated R.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL. Yep humans are nuts. Sometimes I just want to get off this planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

SO the liberals that rioted and took someone's freedom of speech are still tolerant?

Or are you saying these idiots are not liberal?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Liberals stand for freedom, equality and free speech.

Antifa are merely militant SJW's, and SJW's are well documented as being anti-free speech, racist, violent, etc. That Antifa came about was a natural, predictable outcome.

Then they are not true liberals. Maybe extreme left nutjobs. As I have stated I am alt-left who reject those nutjobs.

Trying to differentiate from them is a good step, as I believe they've become the mainstream (when you look at how Hillary targeted them with that "deplorable" "you know racist sexist, etc, etc", and her alt-right speech where she (and the MSM) labored to paint all opposition as being "Alt-Right" whom were to be viewed as identical as neo-nazi).

It would seem natural that the SJW's would technically be the "Alt-Left", whether or not they're de facto the mainstream of the DNC crowds now, althoguht eh CTRL-Left is a much better term.

So I'm not so sure Alt-Left would be the best term as such (an entirely appropriate worded meme):

Me, I'm Alt-Alt.

F everybody!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

SO the liberals that rioted and took someone's freedom of speech are still tolerant?

That's what I've been saying. Or at least that's what I believe. Liberals are supposed to be tolerant. Heck that's what the word means! I guess extremists have hijacked both sides. Sad really.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Did you read the thread?

It isn't about a football upset.

It isn't about Bathrooms for trans.

It is about libs rioting to get conserv speakers freedom of speech rights restricted.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oup!

Even the Canadian's riot over hockey, eh!!

www.thehockeynews.com...

Seems natural actually, it being the most violent sport. I just haven't been keeping up forever so hadn't heard.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Home run with authority.

nice post

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

An alternative political movement that seeks to unite those who feel underrepresented or marginalized by current mainstream political channels, who seek to adhere to left-wing policies while rejecting what they deem the regressive left agenda; "Identity Politics", "Censorship in College campuses","Trigger Warnings", "All whites are racist", "All men are sexist" and other bs narratives .

Alt-Leftists despise SJWs/Regressive Leftists for their insanity denial of obvious facts and racist agenda

But hey I like ctrl-left. I'd love to control those nutjobs.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That's what I've been saying. Or at least that's what I believe. Liberals are supposed to be tolerant. Heck that's what the word means! I guess extremists have hijacked both sides. Sad really.

Don't bring conservatives into this. As we have seen, they are not rioting to shut down liberal/progressive/leftist speakers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You should do some threads about such differentiations and such.

Most Liberals around here just aint trying to hear anything I have to say so it wouldn't do much good if I set to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Don't bring conservatives into this. As we have seen, they are not rioting to shut down liberal/progressive/leftist speakers.

No idea how you got that out of my statement.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm not so good at starting threads but maybe I'll try later. LOL. I always end up embarrassing myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Actually Muslims are conservatives.

70 percent of American Muslims identify as Democrats

www.pbs.org...

Facts.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

a reply to: Metallicus

Actually Muslims are conservatives.

70 percent of American Muslims identify as Democrats

www.pbs.org...

Facts.

Maybe because they know Democrats accept them more?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes do threads, I would enjoy the discussion.

If these facial pierced bearded wonders are not liberal, then what flavor of stupid are they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join