It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Deaf Alien

OK I'll play a bit, where in this thread is there any talk about conserves ( I am not a conserve) murdering people?

This is about trying to name conservatives who riot. He simply pointed out that there are conservatives who murdered people and that's worse than rioting.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Where on earth do you get that?

Of course murders are much worse than a riot.

Because you don't show concern about conservatives murdering people.

Are you saying Muslims are conservatives?

Or the DNC?

To which murders do you refer? Terrorists or Clinton hit lists?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The topic isn't "conservatives murdering people".

I'd wager there are about 1000X as many hate filled murderous racist gang banger minorities just itching to punk / beat / stab / shoot / strip naked some whites as there are white hate group people stormtroopering around itching to do the same.

And far less white lone wolf types out committing atrocities as there are mere Antifa out committing atrocities.

Do you really want to take this one off topic?

I'd say keeping it focused on the campus rioters was being generous.

edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Fine. We'll ignore the violent conservatives for now and focus on college riots.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Actually Muslims are conservatives.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Start a thread about it then.

Try to keep up, the thread is about libs rioting about stupid conserv speakers coming to campus to spread their special sauce of love and freedom.

The all tolerant libs riot, burn cars and smash stuff.

Do you have an example of conserv rioting because Hillary the faint is speaking at a particular college?

I will answer that for you, no I don't and seasonal you are right.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sure but then again we have to assume that Antifa is on the left. And that they understand politics. They are extremists. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if they are paid thugs (there are rumors).
So no most people on the left don't riot.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No but all riots about conservative speakers on college campus is done by....you guessed it--libs.

Most people don't sky dive. That isn't what the tread is about.
edit on 3-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well then I guess we have nothing to talk about and this thread will fade into nothingness.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Metallicus

Actually Muslims are conservatives.

Ahhhh!

Traditionally they are / would be, yet ironically the DNC targets them for votes nd has de facto absorbed them.

Really weird stuff!!

Is there some written rule somewhere that white racists are inherently "conservatives" (I mean like, truly)? That is of course, as long as they're not racist against minorities and instead only racist against their fellow whites.

If you want to really have your head spin, I recall hearing tales in the 90's about hyper-violent "SHARP's" (Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice), whom as I was told, were violent racist skin heads originally, but they 'reformed' and instead of rabidly gang stomping minorities they set about doing it to whites them deemed "racists". I was told about it from a skater friend who went to the high school on the other side of my suburb city. There weren't even minorities in the area in those days for whites to be racist against (and no skaters even on my side of town)[and no skin heads gangs anywhere in sight]. But they'd go up to the huge mall to have fun skating all day and out of no where car loads of big ripped SHARP's would jump out and beat the hell out of them.

So for being skin heads were they "conservatives", or for being anti-white were they "liberals"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We can talk all night if you can come up with students rioting because of libs talking about being tolerant.

Can you give one example of conservs rioting because a lib is speaking at a college?

(by the way I love debating you-you stick to it like few do)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

LOL I love debating with you too.
I just googled and it's hard to find a conservative rioting. Even when Roe v. Wade decision was made there were no riots as far as I know.
I understand that Antifa is making us look bad. It's my belief that they are not really liberals.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice try. Where are the riots? That is some weak sauce.

Do you want this posted in the pit?

Exactly. You could care a less that some college kid, mind poisoned with alt-right ideology, murdered an innocent young man in the prime of his life, with a promising military career (he'd just been commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant in the Army) ahead of him.

That won't be featured at the top of Drudge. It won't be talked about on College Fix or Campus Reform. And you and your peers won't be starting any threads about it. But you'll start thread after thread about a handful of protests turned violent. When was the last one? Three months ago? How many have there been in total? How many could actually be classified as "riots?"

It's ugly. Most of the people on either side of the political spectrum strongly disapprove of the threat of violence to shutdown speakers. Let's not pretend otherwise and let's not pretend like for each of instance of violent protest on a college campus there haven't been a dozen threads about it on ATS and 1,000 comments in posts.

It's all you got. Something you can be selectively outraged about and point to while you high five one another and talk about how horrible "liberals" are based on your perception of a few isolated incidents involving .000000001% of American "liberals."
edit on 2017-6-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL I see your point. It does seem paradoxical.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Whose to blame for the rise of the Alt-Right of the racist variety?

Have you actually listened to them?

They exist specifically as a counter-movement to the liberal war on Western / white societies.

Here's the discussion thread abut that video:
The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Nice try. Where are the riots? That is some weak sauce.

Do you want this posted in the pit?

Exactly. You could care a less that some college kid, mind poisoned with alt-right ideology, murdered an innocent young man in the prime of his life, with a promising military career (he'd just been commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant in the Army) ahead of him.

That won't be featured at the top of Drudge. It won't be talked about on College Fix or Campus Reform. And you and your peers won't be starting any threads about it. But you'll start thread after thread about a handful of protests turned violent. When was the last one? Three months ago? How many have their been in total? How many could actually be classified as "riots?"

It's ugly. Most of the people on either side of the political spectrum strongly disapprove of the threat of violence to shutdown speakers. Let's not pretend otherwise and let's not pretend like for each of instance of violent protest on a college campus there haven't been a dozen threads about it on ATS and 1,000 comments in posts.

It's all you got. Something you can be selectively outraged about and point to while you high five one another and talk about how horrible "liberals" are based on your perception of a few isolated incidents involving .000000001% of American "liberals."

Are you under the impression that little'ol me is a conserv?

Of course someone being murdered is bad. But I have other thoughts in my head other that the murder. Start a thread.

This was not a Drudge head line.

It is not isolated. If the horse Ann Coulter wants to speak, it gets shut down.
Libs can and do have more freedom because conserves won't destroy the fickin college.

edit on 3-6-2017 by seasonal because: remembered name

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
No big surprise that the conservatives didn't think that the left (populace) would be intolerant of intolerance. I actually think you all thought we would just go along with this insanity. Nope. I will keep on being intolerant of old-world intolerance.

No, you are intolerant of opposing views that *you* deem intolerant.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
double

edit on 3-6-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join