It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Solar Minimum, Global Elite Using Police State to Control Food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Now that President Trump has obliterated Globalists hopes of redistributing wealth on their biggest planned schemes ever. It really is time to learn about and prepare for global cooling coming this year and continuing thru 2028.

For the past year, I have been watching David Dubyne (Adapt2030 Youtube Channel) to learn about the history of past grand solar minimums on Earth and society collapses.

A few months ago, David was interviewed by Michael Depinto (RightWingConpirator Youtube Channel). It discusses in detail how governments and elites have not told the public anything about the very near-term food crisis on a global scale. The price and availability of food is going out of control beginning later this year...then cascading into complete chaos.

Also other threads explaining this new reality.
ATS Member Antar:
ATS Thread

There are a few more if you want to search ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
But if they convince everyone that it is warming, people will not realize it is getting cooler. The public will be convinced that these organizations are doing something to reverse the global warming when in fact they are doing nothing other than raking in a pile of money. Then sneaking a pile of it into fake accounts around the globe.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

If you read thru the C.O.G. plans, having the military secure food sources is in there!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
David is one of two YouTubers that I never miss a video from.

Still don't understand how he has so few subscribers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But if they convince everyone that it is warming, people will not realize it is getting cooler. The public will be convinced that these organizations are doing something to reverse the global warming when in fact they are doing nothing other than raking in a pile of money. Then sneaking a pile of it into fake accounts around the globe.

Nailed it, as you so often do imo. I always enjoy your down to Earth but wise take on things.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you are a super secret illuminati, so you are the ones printing the money.. you don't need tax scemes to steal it..

You don't need taxes at all..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If you are a super secret illuminati, so you are the ones printing the money.. you don't need tax scemes to steal it..

Of course they don't need it but they can't have us having anything extra either.
Deprivation (or starvation in this case) makes a wonderful motivator.
Especially if it's chaos or violence they want, food shortages will get you that in spades.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Also, there are no words for the ultra elites level of greed. They fiercely compete with each other too.

When/if sh# hits the fan I bet they will turn on each other quicker than the average "deplorable" and it would only be fitting.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I realize your post has already been quoted but I'm doing it as well. It's so important to realize the wool that's being pulled over our eyes. You did nail it and gave clear thought to those of us who may have a difficult time putting the obvious into constructive ideas so we can help spread the truth. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Guys, the thread in question is 5 years old.

We already saw an uptick in sunspot-activity last year, check spaceweather in case of doubt. This Solar Minimum point is moot, don't swallow the fearmongering.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

For just one dollar, you can work the books and make a hundred dollars with that one dollar. By being in the banking business here in America.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I wonder if the underground city in Ector Tx for celebs/elite coincides with this alleged cost of food for good reason or if its just another coincidence

Ector TX doomsday prep for elites

edit on 4913x6749America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I wonder if the underground city in Ector Tx for celebs/elite coinsides with this alleged cost of food for good reason or if its just another coincidence

Ector TX doomsday prep

Precisely.

From ATS, I leaned about "continuity of government" program managed by Oliver North in 1980's.

Currently, thousands of American citizens are either done or nearly done with survival bunkers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
While I do think the sun has minimum and maximum cycles, I think scarcity is manufactured....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You could also so why are they fudging the numbers to suit their agenda. www.youtube.com... The last Canadian wheat crop was down 20%

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
While I do think the sun has minimum and maximum cycles, I think scarcity is manufactured....

The spring planting was devastated with frost damage in April snow storms in all of the prime growing area's.
Wheat, corn especially.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You could also so why are they fudging the numbers to suit their agenda. www.youtube.com... The last Canadian wheat crop was down 20%

Oh, they're lying all right.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The last Canadian wheat crop was down 20%

I'm not saying there are no problems in some areas, extreme weather (la nina etc) is more likely the reason for that. I'm talking about additional problems due to the solar circle and since we're a few years away from the next Minimum I'm calling BS on that part.

But hey, climate change obviously has to hit us in the guts before we're about to do something about it. And from that vantage point the next food crisis is just a matter of time. Heck... even the bees might die off within a few years, who knows?
But the sun? Really? Meh.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Guys, the thread in question is 5 years old.

We already saw an uptick in sunspot-activity last year, check spaceweather in case of doubt. This Solar Minimum point is moot, don't swallow the fearmongering.

Uptick? Cycle 24 was lowest in last 100 years. Which is shown nicely in following graph which might help explain reversal of climatic trends in the North Atlantic Ocean since 2005.

"The slowdown we see now means that Solar Cycle 25, peaking around the year 2022, could be one of the weakest in centuries," says Hathaway, NASA

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Either way..

If you secretly run the media, government and scientific community.. you don't need to steal.. you can just print whatever cash you want..

There is no benefit in any tax scam unless your not the one in charge, and only have access to one buget item..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join