It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a True Believer in the New Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been doing some research about these so-called green funds. I may start a thread next week about it if I get time with organized links and sources. Feel free to post some of your own on this thread.

Short story: These "Green Funds" and climate funds, including but not limited to the various Accords, are nothing but programs within programs within programs that fund each other.

It starts with a framework like UNFCCC, A United Nations Climate Change Committee.

From there various Funds are set up (like the Green Climate Fund) and countries promise to contribute millions.

Once the Fund is set up, then they hire people (other players) to "manage" and "distribute" money. (Nevermind that nobody can account for where all this money is going in that GCF)~~!

Those Funds then arrange for committees to be organized. They, then fund "studies" to be conducted (more hirees $$$) to determine where the money will go from there. Of course, those studies need to be manipulated and paid for. More committees are set up (more players/more payees).

These "studies" become the Body of Scriptures the Climatology leaders use to preach to you about.

I am on the verge of believing this Climate Change Scam is just a way to get Big Money furnished by hard-working taxpayers in developed countries into the hands of global elitists of which, imo, Obama and the Clintons are players. Al Gore is a player. I'm sure you can think of a few others in on this scam. These are the Big Globalist Elitists making their money off the backs of taxpayer money....working people, small business owners, even corporations. Most people don't even know their names.

WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED! I think a page has been taken out of the organized religion playbook, and the flock is eating it up like a holy roller that's just been knocked in the head by the "holy spirit". It sounds sooooo believable.

And the gullible are the poor rank and file believers that have been duped by them to b-e-l-i-e-v-e....(picture a laying on of hands).

Like a fire and brimstone religion, these poor dupes have been told that the seas will rise, the earth will shake, the air will turn black, the ground will open up, and you will be sucked in. Doomsday dogma.

But, like religious fanatics, the poor rank and file pleebs buy into the Doctrines of Climatology and if you don't believe, then you are an apostate!! (Another word they use is 'climate denier'...oooooh...that's something like 'racist'!!) Don't call me that! Anything but THAT! I'll believe! I'll believe! Just don't call me a 'climate denier'! That has become the worst insult for a doubter....like being called an atheist by a religious fanatic when you exit the religion.

The Religion of Climatology has its priests, leaders, ministers, pastors, etc. They all get paid really really good with your tax dollars. They have their big conventions where they preach their doctrines, scare you with their "fire and brimstone" doomsday theology, and then.....pass the plate/take your pledges/and make treaties where you promise to pay up in perpetuity!

Maybe this should have gone into the Rant section. But...I think it is one helluva Conspiracy perpetrated on the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Uh and this has what to do with 9/11? Maybe I missed something....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The difference between climate change and religion is scientific fact.

Now i quite honestly cannot be arsed in spending the next half hour to a hour trawling through the inter-webs for all the links, quotes and videos that all say man made climate change is quite possibly the biggest threat mankind has ever faced, only to be called a ignorant, brainwashed "libtard" or have you come back at me with some BS pseudo-science.

Surly actually denying climate change is more akin to a religious cult than accepting the science that we need to control our carbon emissions.

If you are not willing to accept the internationally held consensus that man made climate change is a thing and needs to be controlled. That is fine, it is your right if you want to ignore what the scientific community and the larger intentional community all have to say on this.

But please don't fall into the trap of being so arrogant to assume you must be in the right and the rest of the world is wrong and has been duped by some environmental religious cult.

It is only you and other climate change deniers who deny the science behind this, I was always under the impression that the groups who ignore the science are usually religious groups.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Uh and this has what to do with 9/11? Maybe I missed something....

Thanks. That's an ooops on my part. I meant to post in General Conspiracies. Maybe the mods will move it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Financial Scam

edit on 3-6-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're a true believer. That's okay by me. You have faith in your set of scriptures. You use the cultish lingo. I'm not knocking your "religion". My post speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The global elites, posing as scientists, are crushing against the poor oil barons and mega industrys.
We only have our brave politicians to fight against the "science".
I mean..it snowed in winter..check and mate atheists!

Seems legit.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'm not a follower of Al Gore.

A perfect example of how these scheme work in real
life is Glencore, Marc Rich's company. They were given a huge pass
right before Obama left office, they had penalties for
violations, but were allowed to trade in carbon credits.

Then they paid a lump sum of cash, and then were allowed
to make a deal with Russia's Rosneft.

It is a giant scam, with political corruption at the core.

edit on 3-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It's not a scam, it's been used before to fix problems like acid rain by cutting emissions.

So scientific studies are now "scripture"? If you can't tell the difference maybe you shouldn't be posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Excellent Topic !!

All these NWO scams need to be exposed.

The more exposure, the more they will fail.

Name Names. Chop & Channel.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yup, this organization and others like it are big scams. I believe we should cut back emissions and unnatural and unnaturally concentrated chemical pollution everywhere but these big organizations are about as legit as the Clinton Foundation is or was. They will manage to blow all the money and not accomplish anything other than providing well paid jobs for their friends and families. I am glad Trump decided to get out of the Paris deal.

I want to state again, we need to take care of our ecosystem better, that does not require us giving money to researchers or scam organizations. Use common sense, do not waste, do not buy what you do not really need, and buy things that last a long time, not the death dated crap they now make and call energy efficient. We can't even buy good things anymore it seems, everything is designed to fail within three to fifteen years.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There's not a soul alive that doesn't think each and every one of us whether individual, company, or industry shouldn't be focused on cleaning up their act. I think we have begun to self-regulate. Within our own country, industries are taking it upon themselves to find ways to do it.

This is about the scams globalist elitists have come up with to suck billions and billions of dollars out of developed countries, especially one in particular, to finance funds, initiatives, programs, committees, etc. where nothing seems to get done.

$$$$ just get moved around and pockets lined. Leaders of these initiatives and funds live like The Pope himself surrounded by gold and extravagance, while the flock of Taxpayers pay in perpetuity to these Green Funds and nobody seems to be accountable. Results are negligible if not nil and yet, that Big Ole Taxpayer Tree just keeps getting plucked bare.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yup, this organization and others like it are big scams. I believe we should cut back emissions and unnatural and unnaturally concentrated chemical pollution everywhere but these big organizations are about as legit as the Clinton Foundation is or was. They will manage to blow all the money and not accomplish anything other than providing well paid jobs for their friends and families. I am glad Trump decided to get out of the Paris deal.

I want to state again, we need to take care of our ecosystem better, that does not require us giving money to researchers or scam organizations. Use common sense, do not waste, do not buy what you do not really need, and buy things that last a long time, not the death dated crap they now make and call energy efficient. We can't even buy good things anymore it seems, everything is designed to fail within three to fifteen years.

Well stated. That's the thing. Just because some people have figured out the Climatology scam, doesn't mean we don't believe in cutting back on emissions, finding cleaner sources of energy, and doing our part to keep our environment as healthy as possible.

This OP is more about how those that have joined the Religion of Climatology are becoming fanatics that blindly believe the scriptures the scammers are using, and are content to give these Big Organized Funds money to move around, play with, and suck up into their personal coffers without ever having to answer to The People.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Marc Rich's company. They were given a huge pass
right before Obama left office

Pardoned again!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I find this to be one of the most interesting of society debates, as the factual existence of climate change is a real threat while the actions to get to the actual results of intentions are striven for through avenues of legislation. As we all know, legislation is at best, is only good for slowing down the inevitable. Maybe the finances involved quickly shoot participants off course... maybe expecting organizations and or government to do things for us as individuals/families is the hinderance?

Well, the obvious abnormalities of legislation's involvement ONLY leads to blinders being pulled over the eyes of ALL Earth citizens. Typically the ones who advocate for the abolishing of carbon emissions are contributing in many ways that only provides a platform to point fingers at others. What I mean by that is that I hear whining about climate change as they then drive off in their SUV, and use every bit of technology offered. Why they feel vindicated when their SUV gets 28 MPG as opposed to 17 MPG 5 years ago. That essentially means, that unless one is willing to forego all technologies & luxuries to benefit mother Earth overall... that what likely stands is a kettle/pot dilemma... one doesn't know one from the other.

The legislation/over-legislation/governing of how we as individuals/families spend our efforts towards climate change. A very small percentage is pulling away from polluting, while a financial network is established around it to govern it for us... so people can still use the pollution... just not feel directly connected to it as the policy makers are offered just reasoning to help evade growing carbon emissions.

Honestly, it feeds on and on because you as citizens keep voting in Red/Blue policy makers. Policy makers of which are lobbied for on behalf of said organizations. This means that businesses get a vote that is equal or greater to that of a HUMAN BEING. Do you really think a lobbyists motivations are driven by the will of the people? No, lobbyists are deciding based on what's best for a companies finances... which is exactly why a carbon credit system is cancerous and the abnormalities of it fly right over the HUMAN'S head.

The business of carbon emissions keeps the wool pulled over the eyes of people as a whole for one reason and one reason only. Just like politics, the policy makers know that people as a whole will only vote Red/Blue... which means that they can do whatever the hell they want as the people forgave their willingness to just get it done... BY NOT RECOGNIZING WHAT THEY POLLUTE THEMSELVES AND LEAVING IT INTO THE HANDS OF THE POLICY MAKERS. The Red/Blue regime completely understands that they are going to offered chance after chance to fail, as the American people are too afraid to pull the rug out from under the tyranny of legacy.

This isn't to you directly... this is to the two faced polluters that think they're so innocent in all of this... the one's that feel that their polluting is less impacting to the environment than those that want carbon emissions decreased yesterday. These are usually the same people that feel that giving an extra $1 in donations after a purchase is not a superficial way to give to charity... like the $1 extra spent is making them feel better for something they deep down know they're going to contribute to themselves immediately after.

It's like Al Gore flying in his private jet to promote his carbon credit system... completely blind that almost everything they say and do naturally offsets the initial arguments. For once, I'd like to see people step up and take on the full measures of what they believe, instead of passing on obligations to other people and policy makers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well stated. That's the thing. Just because some people have figured out the Climatology scam, doesn't mean we don't believe in cutting back on emissions, finding cleaner sources of energy, and doing our part to keep our environment as healthy as possible.

This OP is more about how those that have joined the Religion of Climatology are becoming fanatics that blindly believe the scriptures the scammers are using, and are content to give these Big Organized Funds money to move around, play with, and suck up into their personal coffers without ever having to answer to The People.

The devil would have you believe a lie. Devil seems to be another word for deceiver. Seems to me that the people who wrote that stuff sometimes were just talking about a kind of person. These deceivers became connected, they formed an of a kind relationship with others like them and eventually became organizations that tricked people into giving them money. See, evolution is real, the tricksters evolved.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Lol, thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The DOJ was involved in that too, somehow.
But never heard about it on the news!

"Obama's back room deal with Russia"

Nope, all we heard was "Muh Russia" the election.

The money went into the U.S Treasury, which is
A slush fund for all kinds of things, endowments
to the arts, illegals health insurance, studies
on why people choose stoopid things.

None of it will have an effect on pollution, it won't stop
China from poisoning the rivers, etc.

Trump did the right thing! Finally, a President
with a spine to stand up to the Globalist agenda.

edit on 3-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, having read many of your past posts, I suppose you think its just all great that average citizens are beggard by taxes and fees to collect money to pay into these funds all the while most of the money will go to useless projects in crap hole third world countries where it will be stolen by elites in those countries while their populations go on starving in the dark and dying of diseases because the medicines have been stolen for sale on the black market.

Man made climate change? Maybe it is a problem. Its not the Plebes problem, its the problem of the Corporate Elites, make them pay dearly for what ever cockamamie solution the so-called scientists come up with.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Drill baby, Drill!!

Frack until we drink Mexican water. And the rich folks drink French Champagne. MAGA MAGA
edit on 3-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join