It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a brother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone on ATS who took the time to answer my many questions.

As of today I can now call you brother.

After a lot of questioning ( mostly about different obediences, rites and occult principles) both in public forums and in private messages, I am now a proud but mostly honored apprantice freemason of the Rite Ecossais Ancien et Accepté.

I have never cried like this in my adult life and it felt so good. Never have I felt so many emotions. I will remember this very day for as long as I can breath.

Thank you for those who helped me on the beginning of this fantastic journey of discovering myself and the secrets of the Universe.

P.S Thank you Sahabi.
edit on 102017Fridaypm630Fri, 02 Jun 2017 22:42:26 -0500America/Chicagov42 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

It at often times does hurt when they insert themselves into you so that you may join them.....

May you walk the path afterwards...
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago231006pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok, what is the Rite Ecossais Ancien et Accepté. I tried to look it up but everything is in a foreign language.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Are you going to reveal us the secret plans for global domination?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My Lodge practices the ancient and accepted scottish rite? once I finished my first 3 degrees. It was hard to choose between many many different obediences( Mostly between the Grande Loge de France and the Grand Orient de France) but I chose what I felt was best for me.

edit on 102017Fridaypm630Fri, 02 Jun 2017 22:50:53 -0500America/Chicagov50 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 102017Fridaypm630Fri, 02 Jun 2017 22:53:30 -0500America/Chicagov53 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Do you remember in your thread, when I said to you - your initiation is for you and only you.
Now you see why

Welcome brother Golantrevize !

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Even if I could I am not sure I would be able to find the words to describe all of the emotions and feelings I went through. From beeing horified ( I almost ran out) to confuse to happy and finally at peace I am struggling to find words.
edit on 112017Fridaypm630Fri, 02 Jun 2017 23:14:27 -0500America/Chicagov14 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I will never forget my entered apprentice initiation, nor will you.

Tonight you have made a life long bond, with not only the gentlemen of your lodge, but all our brothers around the world.

If you ever need anything never hesitate to drop me a line.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

But are you are brother man?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Just be sure to have that check ready at the beginning of every month.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)
Probation, and # the elite bitches and their agenda. I said it on the record officer Bigellow.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Guys, nothing against you, but in my neighbourhood we have a club as well. And we get a bit pissed by public shanks, so you are any time welcome to come around for a contest of manhood and intellect. I don't mean we are gonna play chess, but we will be most glad explore the secrets of the universe in black and blue labels, and everything is on the house if you out-drink us by chance. Interested?
edit on 3-6-2017 by Argentbenign because: xxx

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It has been on my mind for some time now, actually I have been thinking every day about joining a lodge but I think I have to wait a little more because in 1 month or so I will be moving to Canada and from what I've read one has to be a resident in an area for some months before trying to join.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Congratulations brother! Don't be overwhelmed with the catechism you have to learn, the way it's taught, will help cement the words in your head. And while nothing compares to the joy you just felt, the second degree (my favorite) is enjoyable and hugely informative. And the catechism will flow much easier.

If you get a chance, have a brother from your lodge bring you to sit in on an initiation at a neighboring lodge so you can see the degree from another perspective. You should be able to sit in a lodge on the first degree now. Enjoy everything.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Congrats.

Your first shill paycheck is on the way. Networkdude will give you your disinfo assignment.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It means "ancient Scottish Rite" in french.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The ones present during my initiation seemed very touched and humbled by it. One brother told me he learns and discovers new things everytime he sees one being initiated.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sorry I have no idea where that 1st post came from, my gf being lame for some reason? She did get the probation part right at least. Anyway, congrats and enjoy your journey. May you stay blessed and ignore the critics.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Welcome Brother! I am happy to hear that your Initiation impacted you so deeply. May you find much insight, success, and Light on your journey!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Just be sure to have that check ready at the beginning of every month.

In my Lodge, we pay a yearly due of $100. That would make a total of $8.33 a month.

We, as collective society, pay more money in donations to religious institutions, to charities, to taxes, and to just plain ol' wasting money on non-essentials.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, but can't you just be happy that the OP is happy, instead of trying to be divisive and "clever"?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join