It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Hacks Uber Driver To Death With Machete

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think this one is textbook example of cray-cray that no one could fix. The mentally ill aren't always violent, but some of them that are...I think there's just no fixing their wiring. They're made that way from the start, and it appears she's probably always been toeing the Devil Incarnate line.

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
This is why I have a CWP.

It's still not going to help you when you're driving and your attacker is behind you attacking while you're driving.
edit on 6/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Miracula2
a reply to: TinySickTears

Broken homes...

When I worked at a facility for troubled youth many of them were from broken homes.

im not saying the broken home thing was not a factor but i refuse to believe it is the reason

as i said on my OP i think when things like this happen it is a multitude of factors that come together to cause it

lots of people from broken homes dont slash people up with a machete

Are you saying the uber driver was not a stranger to her, and that she knew he was on duty and would respond to the call?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's still not going to help you when you're driving and your attacker is behind you attacking while you're driving.

Uber needs to buy their drivers police car dividers that protect their drivers from attacks.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why has nobody noticed the other famous Eliza?

Elisa Lam.

Naked, in a water tank, face up. This Eliza was in a bra and leggings.

Both bizarre and similar to be talking to "something else".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

i actually said the opposite
maybe you should read the posts

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Money is ultimately the cause, or lack there of..

Somewhere I saw that she lived in an upscale neighborhood. So, she was disadvantaged in being from a single parent home. And her principal said she was in and out of treatment hospitals (inpatient mental treatment? Was she using drugs that caused a psychiatric condition?).

But she had the advantage of being in an upscale neighborhood which should have given her access to a desirable social life.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTearsyears back marilyn manson was a good target hyears back marilyn manson was a good target

Music choices have a major impact on our mood and perception.

Listen to negative moody music = moody teenagers.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ColdWisdom

uncovering the identities of the programmers. .

If you believe in a spiritual dimension of our existence, and unseen forces like demons, maybe it's possible they can use unbaptized servants who have not received the Holy Spirit to influence lyrics and TV programming.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Maybe its possible they can even use lyrics and video entertainment programming to imitate God or His opinions of us. Which psychologically can be very dangerous.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

takes more to murder someone than being a moody teen
ive been moody for 40 years and i am yet to kill anyone

i listen to some crazy # sometimes too

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What's up with the parents?

Raise a daughter who decides to hack a random person to death with a machete at 16, you did something wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What's up with the parents?

Raise a daughter who decides to hack a random person to death with a machete at 16, you did something wrong.

has to be that and only that right?
all the parents of all the murderers in all the world did something wrong?

sometimes you do things right and things still wind up bad

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Money is ultimately the cause, or lack there of. Sure some people are just crazy and want to hurt others but luckily there only a very small percentage, in fact decimals their numbers are so small .

The growing number of disolutioned people are the ones to worry about, they are the ones with the most to lose and will act out accordingly.

Sure. Sure. Glad you pointed this important fact out.

If only she had had some money, she ultimately wouldn't have had to steal the machete and knife before she ultimately hired a driver and, ultimately hacked that person
most unexpectedly to death.

Being disillusioned and severely sick in the head would have been solved with a bigger welfare check. She would have been able to buy some proper food and a cable subscription and tranks, rather than listen to, and obey, the voices only she could hear because nobody else was listening.

Luckily for us, money is the problem, and the growing numbers for those with the most to lose, who will act out accordingly, let's call them the decimals unless they simply need money or they'll act out on murderous rages, are so small. Got it.

Another very tough social problem solved. Why won't they listen?

# 797

I hear Da;nile is nice this time of year.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Who said it has to be that and only that?

Do you ever read the posts you quote?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, what is Uber drive?

Never heard of it prior to this moment. A sort of taxi service?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Money is ultimately the cause, or lack there of..

Somewhere I saw that she lived in an upscale neighborhood. So, she was disadvantaged in being from a single parent home. And her principal said she was in and out of treatment hospitals (inpatient mental treatment? Was she using drugs that caused a psychiatric condition?).

But she had the advantage of being in an upscale neighborhood which should have given her access to a desirable social life.

Just because you live in a nice neighborhood means very little. Quite often little rich kids are just as angry as poor ones. Just because mommy and daddy have money does not automatically make them good parents. Neglect can be just as destructive as growing up in need.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Who said it has to be that and only that?

Do you ever read the posts you quote?

yup

and when a person mentions that and nothing else im supposed to just use my imagination?

notice how i mention multiple things.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

yeah
app based
people get the app on their phone. you need a ride and you fire up uber. someone else with the app in the area willing to give you a ride. boom

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Uber is a new type of taxi service. Instead of a fleet of Yellow taxi cars. Uber drivers submit to a background check and drive their own cars. Uber has an app on smart phones that customers use to request the driver.

There has been several problems with the service. Despite having passed background checks, one sexual battery case has occurred and one driver killed 2 or 3 people. And now we have a customer attacking a driver in this case.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

yet another reason to conceal carrY!

Thoughts and prayers with the victim and family..........sad sad sad

How does concealed carry help when you've been unexpectedly stabbed in the throat or whatever?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join