It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16-Year-Old Girl Allegedly Hacks Uber Driver To Death With Machete

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Cook County State’s Attorney Michelle Cunningham said at a Wednesday news conference that Wasni stole the weapons from a Walmart store around 3 a.m. Tuesday before summoning an Uber ride a few blocks away. She allegedly started stabbing and hacking Nelson after he picked her up.

thats crazy. the video in the link said about 2 minutes after she got in the car she started to hack him up with a knife and machete.
i guess they have to say allegedly even though it is pretty clear she did it

wtf

says unprovoked too.
she went into the store and ripped off the weapons. so she was planning to kill someone. it was just unlucky for him that he showed up.

this is the kind of thing that i worry about. im not talking constant fear but it does go through my head from time to time while i am out that some strange person can just decide to start taking people out for no reason.

i will be interested to see what develops as far as motive and who people try to blame
years back marilyn manson was a good target
ozzy too
heavy metal in general
lately it has been video games

screwed up man

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

yet another reason to conceal carrY!

Thoughts and prayers with the victim and family..........sad sad sad

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Money is ultimately the cause, or lack there of. Sure some people are just crazy and want to hurt others but luckily there only a very small percentage, in fact decimals their numbers are so small .

The growing number of disolutioned people are the ones to worry about, they are the ones with the most to lose and will act out accordingly.
edit on 2-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: cheese flavored children!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
edit on 2-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: augustus ate my children

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm just wondering. How the #?!! Did no one notice she had a machete? RIP. Its in high gear. Eyes peeled

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The kids are not alright..

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Some people for sure.
My mind is pretty warped and I've had some dark thought over the years. Been through a lot but I have never thought about hacking someone up.

It's not like I have much love for people cause I don't. Really don't have much use for most but I'm not down with this.
It interests me though.
What would cause a teen to go off the deep end like that.
In situations like this I don't think it's any 1 thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Jefferton

Some people for sure.
My mind is pretty warped and I've had some dark thought over the years. Been through a lot but I have never thought about hacking someone up.

It's not like I have much love for people cause I don't. Really don't have much use for most but I'm not down with this.
It interests me though.
What would cause a teen to go off the deep end like that.
In situations like this I don't think it's any 1 thing.

I can't stand *most* humans, but would never resort to violence, so I can relate.
What drives some to it? I think there is a deeper problem.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I think it's a lot of things.
First I think brain chemistry.
Love or lack of
Support or lack of
Environment

We can't know. Even if her environment wasn't terrible and love was there.
Was it enough for her?
Put you or me in her environment with our brain chemistry and we don't react like that.
I think sometimes things come together in a perfect storm of events that cause bad # to happen
Not saying it is not her fault. It is. Just saying that so many things come to play. Change 1 thing about her life and this don't happen.
My opinion
No facts to back it up

I say these things cause my mind is twisted to most.
Dark and morbid sense of humor
I like altered states
Fascinated with serial killers
Not really much empathy to speak of yet here I am at 39 and I'm not a violent person. I don't get in trouble. Never thought about killing anyone but myself.

Who can know what goes on in another's head. What kind of torment or inner struggle they go through and why.
Something that would devastate her may be I would laugh off
edit on 2-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Jefferton

I think it's a lot of things.
First I think brain chemistry.
Love or lack of
Support or lack of
Environment

We can't know. Even if her environment wasn't terrible and love was there.
Was it enough for her?
Put you or me in her environment with our brain chemistry and we don't react like that.
I think sometimes things come together in a perfect storm of events that cause bad # to happen
Not saying it is not her fault. It is. Just saying that so many things come to play. Change 1 thing about her life and this don't happen.
My opinion
No facts to back it up

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
TinySickTears

It says that she was in and out of therapeutic hospitals. Enrolled in Taft high school for just a short time. One report says only for 9 days was she enrolled.

Taft High School’s principal, Mark Grishaber, told DNAInfo that Wasni was “in and out of therapeutic hospitals,” both before and after her eight-day enrollment at his school.

“Her case manager told me she shouldn’t have even been allowed to enroll at Taft, and hearing about this, I guess she was right,” Grishaber told DNAInfo. “It’s just so odd, and very tragic. … I don’t think anyone even knew who she was.”

On her facebook page, her last comment was on February 13th. It read "ok, ok, that just changed everything." In the "about me" section it read "I will always be myself."

She had taken 2 other uber rides the evening before without incident:

She said Wasni had taken two earlier Uber rides the evening before, including one to Des Plaines and another from Des Plaines to Walmart.

Wallmart video shows her walking around the store with a knife and machete before she walks out with them. Only a few minutes into the ride does she use them. Attacking him from behind.

Two minutes after he began driving, Wasni allegedly began stabbing Nelson from the back seat. He was able to pull over and run into a nearby apartment building, where residents called 911.

Wasni climbed into the front seat of Nelson's silver sedan and drove away before striking a central reservation in the road. She jumped out of the car and fled on foot, the court was told.

Police found Wasni nearby crouching behind an air conditioner with a machete in one hand and a knife in the other, the court heard. Officers shot her with a Taser after she allegedly ignored orders to drop her weapons.

According to prosecutors, police recovered a shirt the girl could be seen wearing in the Walmart. The shirt had blood on it when it was found.

Just weird.

Links to sources of quotes:
Huff Post
Evening Standard
Heavy ((Domo's link)
Inverse (Facebook screenshots)
Chicago Tribune
edit on 2-6-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit! : /

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

We need to outlaw 16 year old girls. They are too dangerous.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No, I'm actually serious. How did no one see this? What should we deduce from a machete being wielded openly not even register a second glimpse. Its deeper than the murder. Deeper than the pyscho. Whom of which. A female. Who's 16... Answer how no one spotted the machete. Then the tragic causality unfortunately states something more terrifying

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We need to see and interview her classmates to see if she was bullied in school.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm with you man.
I'm not down with this either.

# 796
edit on 2-6-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Money is ultimately the cause, or lack there of. Sure some people are just crazy and want to hurt others but luckily there only a very small percentage, in fact decimals their numbers are so small .

The growing number of disolutioned people are the ones to worry about, they are the ones with the most to lose and will act out accordingly.

Sure. Sure. Glad you pointed this important fact out.

If only she had had some money, she ultimately wouldn't have had to steal the machete and knife before she ultimately hired a driver and, ultimately hacked that person
most unexpectedly to death.

Being disillusioned and severely sick in the head would have been solved with a bigger welfare check. She would have been able to buy some proper food and a cable subscription and tranks, rather than listen to, and obey, the voices only she could hear because nobody else was listening.

Luckily for us, money is the problem, and the growing numbers for those with the most to lose, who will act out accordingly, let's call them the decimals unless they simply need money or they'll act out on murderous rages, are so small. Got it.

Another very tough social problem solved. Why won't they listen?

# 797
edit on 2-6-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm starting to think these "high strangeness" violent crimes might be linked together through some black ops psychotronic pushers.

Imagine being able to manipulate someone to commit such a violent act without using any of their will, like it's just a dream.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've never been a violent person myself, I was a complete pacifist in my early years. I had maybe three school yard fights total (never threw a punch to the face), but I was so non-violent that the bullies would rough me up occasionally because I refused to fight them. I would tell them they were wrong and take it most of the time.

Now-a-days I would never think of violence to anyone, it's not a thought that ever enters my mind. It's hard for me to comprehend how someone would think to do violence to another human in anything but self defense. It's hard for me to believe that anyone could plan on doing a randomly violent act the likes of this one. Maybe the devil does make some people do things.

There was a time as a teen when I wanted my oldest brother to "have an accident" and wouldn't have warned him of any potential danger or threats in the hopes he'd bite the big one. However, as much as I hated him then (he eventually attacked me with a knife), I never thought of any direct violence toward him, just hoped he'd have some kind of accident and encouraged his reckless behavior. Now that I'm older, I'm closer to him than any other of my family, he's very ill now and I hope he is OK on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Police found Wasni nearby crouching behind an air conditioner with a machete in one hand and a knife in the other, the court heard. Officers shot her with a Taser after she allegedly ignored orders to drop her weapons.

Should have used a firearm and ended the whole thing but then we'd be hearing how the police killed an innocent 16 year old. I bet this won't be her last body. She'll get out in a few year and carry on...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join