It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Hoffa found ???? Maybe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

Don't know about Jimmy, but I do remember hearing about a lot of guys who stole more concrete blocks than they could swim with.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Those of us in Michigan are used to this ritual. Every few years, someone claims they know where Hoffa was buried, and the FBI comes in and tears down an old barn somewhere, or digs up a field somewhere, or whatever. Inevitably, they don't find anything.

When my driveway needs to be replaced, I think I'll phone in an anonymous Hoffa tip

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg

originally posted by: JinMI

Sorry:
hoax-alert.leadstories.com...

They got me again. This will only make me stronger

Lmfao, that's the spirit.

...I also can't help but feel that half this thread got trolled as well, "usefulDIY? Lmfao
edit on 2-6-2017 by Arnie123 because: Added info

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The legendary contract killer Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski claims to have killed Hoffa.
His body was then burned in a barrel, the barrel put into a trunk of a car, the car crushed, then sold with a load of scrap metal to china.
According to the Iceman, "Hoffa's part of a dashboard somewhere..."

Quote from, 'The Iceman Cometh' Richard Kuklinskis autobiography.
edit on 2/6/2017 by Brian4real because: Added credit

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I missed your comment, but youre dead on! Look above this post^^^

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real

I missed your comment, but youre dead on! Look above this post^^^

Yup.
I've studied kuklinski a lot.
I believe him

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why is this news story on a website devoted to do-it-yourself projects? (Imagine the old ATS :confused: icon here).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I remember in the graphic novel series Preacher, it was implied Jimmy Hoffa was eaten by cannibals.
edit on 6/2/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't think Hoffa can ever be found. They knew how to use acid back then. Nothing left to be found.

I heard that he was "chummed," as in ground up in a grinder and then dumped in the ocean to attract fish. Just another rumor.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't think Hoffa can ever be found. They knew how to use acid back then. Nothing left to be found.

I heard that he was "chummed," as in ground up in a grinder and then dumped in the ocean to attract fish. Just another rumor.

yeah nobody knows for sure

i stick with the kuklinski story. makes the most sense for me

he was a solid hitter for the right people at that time
the way he says hoffa was disposed of makes sense too as i have read other accounts of that method

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MR Hoffa was found years agaio when Bruce almighty gained his tempery god powers He used them to move hoffi right to the police ranges door step .
Dont any of you every watch movies ?
LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Hey! Look above a few posts! Thats what I said! Im with you.....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
OK, one more outside the box possibility.

There is no absolute proof that Jimmy Hoffa was killed - Just assumptions based upon many mobsters different stories - none of which can be backed up by solid evidence.

So here is what might have happened. The mob, who he helped over the years, 'made him an offer he couldn't refuse' - They gave him the option to disappear as though dead - and he would be assumed dead.

Meantime they sent him somwhere in South America with a new identity and appearance [beard or moustache] and let him die of natural causes - This based upon his agreement not to return to the US or again try to takeover the union.

The government did something similar with Lucky Luciano - letting him off from his long jail sentence partially becuase of his helping the Allies during WWII - Again the agreement that he never return to the US.

He died a few years later of natural causes in Italy. [True story]

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

the luciano story true.
way different though

he was in prison when albert anastasia orchestrated the sanatoge of the ss normande
the government was then convinced that luciano was the only person who could assure safety on those docks

and yeah he was exiled by the government and sent to italy

the mob is not the government

of course anything is possible but i seriously doubt they would have given him th eoption to leave let alone help him in doing so

of course i dont know what happened and nobody does but you can be sure good amounts of cash were
hoffa was high up in the teamsters and corrupt

the mob back then was very involved in teamster contracts

he either welched on a contract or one fell through..
something like that

bye bye hoffa
not like hoffa is the first or only person to have vanished. he was just high profile

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I read many mob history books.

The main story is that after his time in jail Hoffa wanted to resume control of the Teamsters - And the powers that be in the
mob said no. They gave him the option to retire, and I think they even offered him a nice severance agreement. But Hoffa loved to be in control and really wanted to be the boss again - He couldn't or did not want to retire, hence he was forced to retire, forever!

In a very interesting book I read titled "Mob Lawyer" the author [I think his name was Ragano] states that though courrupt
[he did take kickbacks], Hoffa was intensely loyal to the union and always fought for the benefit of the rank and file members.

IN that same book the author reveals "the mob" killed John Kennedy and were happy when he was dead.
edit on 3-6-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

ive always felt the mob killed kennedy too

2 resons
they did a lot to help him get elected with the promise favors and he and his brother went after them

and monroe

kennedy was banging her and so was sam giancana and giancana was crazy man.
i think he killed monroe too.
cant be worried about what your woman is telling kennedy behind closed doors

carclos marcello was involved
jack ruby was connected

it makes sense for me

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It does seem like a mob dumping ground.
However Hoffa is buried in a 55 gallon drum in the foundation of the astrodome.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
After 40 years there wouldn't be much of anything left... It said "tied to concrete blocks", not "fully encased within concrete blocks while still alive like The Shower from Dick Tracy"...so... Unless the water is like in those peat bogs that preserved bodies for centuries, then... But it seems like it was just a common lake...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I wonder how many bodies are in the Detroit river.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

It does seem like a mob dumping ground.
However Hoffa is buried in a 55 gallon drum in the foundation of the astrodome.

He's in a 55 gallon drum alright but it's in the foundation of an overpass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join