It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Krakatoa
IMO, it is because she is an irrelevant ranting witch. She will soon be the equivalent of a expensively dressed bag lady pushing a shopping cart, ranting to anyone close enough to hear.

We all should stop feeding this particular has-been troll.

Irrelevant? I beg to differ, ATS as a source.

She's more relevant now than she ever has been. We got honest journalism each time she coughs from resident ATS members.

Most definitely relevant.

We talk about her because the MSM still covers her. I just listened to coverage of her speech on the West Coast this morning on the radio.
The MSM has yet to learn that she is not relevant.
I am not certain that the MSM knows that she lost the election yet.

Well that explains it then. I stopped taking what the mainstream media said seriously years ago. And yes, this includes beloved Fox News, too, as they're a culprit in the same behaviorism of other mainstream media outlets.

I am not certain why people continually watch the boob-tube to be "educated," or "up to date," with current events. Those news anchors - aren't, they're paid actors and actresses.

You answered my question, though. The TV talks about it, so therefore, it must be covered/discussed ad naseum.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

No....it means that as staff here, this is one of my forums that I have to moderate and I chose to make a post in this thread because you asked a question and I decided to answer it.

But because I'm forced to monitor this forum (blech) it means that when I'm not on here (ATS), I make DAMN sure that I don't see any other political crap in the real world.

Now: did you actually have anything constructive to add to your own thread? Or did you create it to simply troll?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

IMO, it is because she is an irrelevant ranting witch. She will soon be the equivalent of a expensively dressed bag lady pushing a shopping cart, ranting to anyone close enough to hear.

She's more relevant now than she ever has been. We got honest journalism each time she coughs from resident ATS members.

We talk about her because the MSM still covers her. I just listened to coverage of her speech on the West Coast this morning on the radio.

Well that explains it then. I stopped taking what the mainstream media said seriously years ago. And yes, this includes beloved Fox News, too, as they're a culprit in the same behaviorism of other mainstream media outlets.

I am not certain why people continually watch the boob-tube to be "educated," or "up to date," with current events. Those news anchors - aren't, they're paid actors and actresses.

You answered my question, though. The TV talks about it, so therefore, it must be covered/discussed ad naseum.

I can't be in every federal office in DC to listen to the press conferences first hand, so I do hear news on the car radio when I am driving.
I am going to suppose that you are not present to get all of your info first hand?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments?

Because I have a life?

By replying on ATS?

You asked, I answered. I guess I went off script. But you go on fighting your last election.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sure...so you're comparing someone who called death camps for genocide 'centers', Or Hitler did not use chemicals to kill those innocents at the 'centers' centers', with a metaphor contrasting the magnitude of coverage over the election cycle....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments? page: 1

Maybe, just maybe, it is because Hillary is not the leader of the free world. It seems to me that the only folks who continue to care about Hilldog are conservatives. The rest of us acknowledged months ago that she is merely a failed footnote in an abomination of history. Y'all won, GET OVER IT.
edit on 1-6-2017 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The "answers" will be in her new book coming out later this year.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I can't be in every federal office in DC to listen to the press conferences first hand, so I do hear news on the car radio when I am driving.
I am going to suppose that you are not present to get all of your info first hand?

I don't believe a damn thing the federal government says.

Operation Paperclip and Northwoods, ever heard of 'em? How about Stargate.... which actually turned out to be true?

You've miscounted my words. I didn't say I don't listen to what's being talked about, I said I don't believe it coming from the mainstream media (this includes internet websites) and I certainly don't believe nor trust the federal government's word.

Who remembers the $9T unaccounted for at The Fed? I 'member.

But they're honest, and have benevolent intentions when it comes to informing the American populace.

Sure. And Donald Trump is "anti-establishment."

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't believe a damn thing the federal government says.

Operation Paperclip and Northwoods, ever heard of 'em? How about Stargate.... which actually turned out to be true?

You've miscounted my words. I didn't say I don't listen to what's being talked about, I said I don't believe it coming from the mainstream media (this includes internet websites) and I certainly don't believe nor trust the federal government's word.

Who remembers the $9T unaccounted for at The Fed? I 'member.

But they're honest, and have benevolent intentions when it comes to informing the American populace.

Sure. And Donald Trump is "anti-establishment."

I am not a Trump fan.
I voted for him to keep Hillary from winning.
I don't trust the Feds either.
But you post regularly about 'what you know' about Trump and Hillary... etc.
You too know what you are told.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Is it wrong that I always admire your avatar for a few seconds first before reading your posts...?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments? page: 1

Maybe, just maybe, it is because Hillary is not the leader of the free world. It seems to me that the only folks who continue to care about Hilldog are conservatives. The rest of us acknowledged months ago that she is merely a failed footnote in an abomination of history. Y'all won, GET OVER IT.

As soon as Hillary does.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As soon as Hillary does.

keep that division going steve
good job sir

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

As soon as Hillary does.

good job sir

Thanks I learned from the best dividers. Hillary is one of them. Even throwing her own party under the Bus hahaha

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As soon as Hillary does.

good job sir

Thanks I learned from the best dividers. Hillary is one of them. Even throwing her own party under the Bus hahaha

Nice of you to admit how much you idolize Hillary. I could think of a few people I'd rather imitate, but you do you boo boo.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Another slow news day??

She's not even relevant anymore so why are you worried about her?
edit on 1-6-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No source?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What is this obsession will Hillary and her every move and word? People really like to keep her in their head.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What is this obsession will Hillary and her every move and word? People really like to keep her in their head.

i really cant be bothered to search but i would imagine most or at least a great deal of the hillary threads are started by someone who leans right.
just a hunch

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Because she is a has-been, washed-up, malfunctioning deplorable-detector that no one cares about anymore. That's a good thing. If no one cares, maybe she'll slink back into that nice wooded patch from whence she came.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

i really cant be bothered to search but i would imagine most or at least a great deal of the hillary threads are started by someone who leans right.
just a hunch

That seems to be the case. Some kind of secret love affair.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join