It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is "The Truth" ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
Firstly, I am really sceptical about the whole alien/UFO thing but I do have a question(s).

. My only source of information is the 'net but I'd bet that's probably the wrong place to look. Where would you recommend? What sources do you have if that's not asking too much

. All documents I've seen are heavily redacted. Why would this be? Some confidential, purely earthbound reason or something more esoteric? I'm guessing the only un-redacted docs are under lock-and-key somewhere.
. What author or authors would you recommend? Here on ATS some appear respected while others are derided with both sides being questioned anyhow. But I suppose that's the ATS way!

in advance

Grr - apologies for the formatting - tried to create a bulleted list but it wiped my text and had to redo.

Listen to the abductees that came forward but thata weren't really interested on became "public" figures. That's the closer to the truth you could ever get. The alternative is to wait to the sections of the US government that deals with the extraterrestrials to come forward. The latest will never happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If you want to know if God exists then you don't just ask the local Church.

Go for a variety of sources. Speculative, scientific and sceptical.

Check out the blogs of people like Richard Dolan, Nick Redfern or Kevin Randle for an open minded but balanced view.

For a more sceptical view then Jack Brewer is very incisive. Also Tim Printy produces a regular bi-monthly magazine from an astronomers (and heavily sceptical point of view) Sunlite

You can search through old editions of New Scientist on Google Books : Link.

However there is no proof out there in the public domain that will give you a direct answer to "the truth". You have to make your own mind up in the end. You might also like to check out Project Hessdalen. Real UFOs - Yes. But no one is talking about them being alien spacecraft.

EDIT: And of course ATS has a wealth of posts on the topic. See : Jkrogs New and Revised Chronological UFO Thread Directory.
edit on 1/6/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: one4all

NOT COMPLICATED.

Considering we haven't developed it yet... YES, IT IS.

Nothing man made can hold a candle to what I saw one do, with my own eyes.

Having been inside several types myself, it is not complicated and we as the human race have had this technology for Centuries.....long before Roswell.......but you and I and almost everyone else have been kept in the dark.

Yes...."we" as in we the seekers of truth havent developed this technology....but the people screwing us all sure have.

Its simply hard to accept individually that the entire Human Race has been hoodwinked by a select few.

Its to much of an emotional catalyst and 99% of people are AFRAID to let their true emotions out about it....no one likes to be lied to and trust once broken never heals.

"Men" fly many types of these craft.....they are simply craft....very simple craft....yes some are not basic planetary craft and are more complicated but the physics is basic natural and simple.
edit on 1-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thank you all! I have some serious reading to do!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Painterz

I have this weird thought that maybe if they really exist and do not want us to know they're here (otherwise they'd already landed on the White House and given a press conf), maybe they are not showing themselves so much now that everybody has a camera, a drone, google maps, etc.

Yea, sounds crazy to think that, but I don't that they would travel billions of LY's to not know our culture and our technology advancement.

Or maybe a select few DESPOTS are representing Humanity to other groups and WE ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE DARK....maybe all the propoganda based BS movies which we now see were secretely releasing new technology ala Star Trek and many others BECAUSE OTHER RACES HAVE BEEN MAKING DEMANDS ON OUR CON-JOB COUNTERFEIT LEADERSHIP GROUP and these con-jobs have been answering the demands by LIEING TO OTHER OFF-PLANET GROUPS by making them think the movies reflect reality here.....its all a con-job......the Black Knight satellite among other sources has been picking up every radio and TV signal ever made......these off-world groups have been led to believe WE ALL ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE SUPPRESSED TECHNOLOGY OUR GOVERNMENTS HAVE POSSESION OF....when these Groups see Hollywood BS movies they think the lies are reality....while WE believe the reality is a lie because we understand Hollywood movies to be fictional.

Trillions have been and continue to be invested into this con-job because our con-job thieving faux-leadership group is DEATHLY AFRAID to cross off-world groups who are NOT generally evil like this group pretending they represent us all are.

They are con-jobbing the other Races...AND.....they are con-jobbing GLOBAL HUMANITY....this WILL REQUIRE A NUREMBURG TYPE TRIAL.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Having been inside several types myself, it is not complicated and we as the human race have had this technology for Centuries.....long before Roswell.......but you and I and almost everyone else have been kept in the dark.

Interesting claim. What were the bathrooms like on board?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Interesting claim. What were the bathrooms like on board?

That is a familiar question.

If you are trying to present it as a vetting dynamic.....I am afraid I will not participate.....logic dictates the crux is you may know wether or not some Craft have bathrooms....but this is much to thin ......simply because IMHO more people go the Shopping Mall and do not use the Washroom than do.

I will not participate in weakly focused vetting attempts.....but I will nswer your question as it applied to my own singular experiences.....I do not know if bathrooms exist on the Craft I was on.....I did not see any and this by no means proves or disproves they exist.....it simply means I was not in an area which contained bathrooms .....I did not require the use of one so did not inquire.

One Craft was a MASSIVE HUMAN MILITARY SHIP......manned by Extra-terrestrial wearing Blue one-piece uniforms....I would imagine they functioned like us as they were exactly like us in every other way....the other Craft I was on was not manned by humans terrestrial or otherwise...humaoids yes.....and I have no idea about their biology beyond visuals,there were also Humans working on the Moon and I do not remember bathrooms there either.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

'Weakly vetted' is first person narrative of fantastic claims without any substantiation. I can say I was on Jupiter and describe it perfectly along with 'alien life' , impossible to prove or disprove, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

'Weakly vetted' is first person narrative of fantastic claims without any substantiation. I can say I was on Jupiter and describe it perfectly along with 'alien life' , impossible to prove or disprove, though.

When you are abducted you take what you are offered,you remember what you remember---if you remember anything,you are not in control of the dynamic in any ways,if you did have substantiation I would have suspicions about the validity of your claims.

I have spent over a decade full-time specificlly searching for people who experienced very nearly the same things I did.......and I discovered that 90% of the stories I read were not like my experiences at all many were IMHO laced with a combo of truths and lies......very few people have been abducted IMHO....wayyy fewer than people think...but a LOT of resources are invested into learning who these few are and what they know.......and IMHO EVERY UFO ABDUCTION researcher who has spent more than 10 years in the field knows exactly what abductees learn...and its not much for most.

My memories in part are absolutely clear......I do not put much weight behind regressions and using hypnotism to bring back memories and have never done such....I was taken by 2 groups and one experience was broken memories and one was

edit on 2-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sorry I use a translator

In Italy, a book entitled "Alien Abduction Testing" has been published.

The things that I find most plausible are medical reports.

In hypnosis, the subject was telling where the aliens place control chips, then the subject had to do magnetic resonance imaging Radiographs and punctually were found.

Medical records are original and accepted by the state, usable also for insurance policy, if you decide to take them off.

Something very interesting.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

When you are abducted you take what you are offered,you remember what you remember---if you remember anything,you are not in control of the dynamic in any ways,if you did have substantiation I would have suspicions about the validity of your claims.

Parroted back. Okay, all I said was I saw something long ago. You are the one making extraordinary claims of 'going aboard' on several occasions.

If you can't remember everything then you must have suspicion of your own memory, for they would have placed not only blocks to remembering but false memories as well...

Lemmee guess, these abductions occurred at night in your sleep. Like I said, I dreamed of visiting Jupiter.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Have you ever considered the possibility that they were also drip feeding us , just giving us enough to think about
to peak our curiosity a little
and now we are hooked they go into hiding !

or they dont want to be seen anymore and have increased their stealth tech
or they got bored and left

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

My memories in part are absolutely clear......I do not put much weight behind regressions and using hypnotism to bring back memories and have never done such....

Concious memories regarding abductions are usually wrong. Well applied relaxation techniques will put you closer to the actual truth than anything else, despite what detractors could say about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: one4all

My memories in part are absolutely clear......I do not put much weight behind regressions and using hypnotism to bring back memories and have never done such....

Concious memories regarding abductions are usually wrong. Well applied relaxation techniques will put you closer to the actual truth than anything else, despite what detractors could say about it.

I have found the opposite to be true......the content and context of the discussions I had...I had conversations......have consistantly proven themselves out over decades of time....without fail....I havent encountered one discrepency,

I do not doubt that regressions pull out memories of past events....I simply know there are different techniques used to cover our memories ...and IMHO the primary method is to use our own existing memories to build the mask they put in place.....and I am not sure if regressions are able to untangle this web in chronological order....I feel they might suddenly pull memories up past these barriers...which could leave a void where as individuals we cannot be sure of origin of source....this IMHO could ultimately by proxy catalyse some levels of self-doubt where none existed before.

IMHO you cant "enhance" clear memories without contextual massage which requires clear understanding of contextual histrionics which would require deciphering parables in a mirror method covering both sides accurately.

Parables are the keystone link in communication with these groups....and because of this pulling memories up without clear chronological templates can cause misinterpretation.They are not smarter than us...simply more learned on different levels.......you have to evaluate them based upon how they evaluate us...which is why parables are keystone....you cant ADD your own morality to them you must observe how they evaluate us then find the fitting parable and only then can you begin to define morality as it is to them and then decide if or how that compares to our own morality which has an immense scale.

I do not encourage nor discourage abductees from trying regression therapy if its what they want to do....I have absolutely clear memories and I know how and why I retained them and it was NOT SOP....I have an event where my memories were masked......I learned to use parables.....there are many different groups....sometimes they work together sometimes they dont....just like us.

People are intimidated for nothing.......the craft they fly are less complicated than a Cessna prop plane.....they are not "smarter" than us....they are not omnipotent....and there are a lot of groups which a different and then there are multi-group collectives....and there are Renegade mixed groups....it is not possible to evaluate any of them without history on them....as much as people wish it were as simple as E.T Hollywood style....the reality IMHO is that most Hollywood versions of other sentient species are close to accurate especially in spectrum size from good to bad.Of course some Species would eat us....under the right circumstances...we would eat each other.....and we need to defend against these races...some want to help us and we have to disband the global cabal or TPTB who refuse to work with the good races so the public can accept this help ASAP.......there is a Universal Greater Humanity and we are a part of it....... we have to be dilligent and honest to the public so we can arm ourselves properly and join Greater Humanity.

edit on 2-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The truth is...it is what ever it is...

Guess usually go from e.t to inter/extr dimensional, to some sort psycho social phenomenen that like to f*** with is 360 vertically and horizontally. There Jacque Vallee who beleives it more of an earthly phenomenon then from space but I think he is undecided on it actual nat

There all the scientific possiblities with experts an explanations of e.t existing and the odds of them coming here. And that where things get tricky apparently, because of the myriad that is of what we don't know vs an actual reality and sly fat cats looking for opportune meals being believed to have actual knowledge. Is intelligent life abundant, sure...but then why havent they become public even though some hard core skeptics will say that there are UFO?

It what's you make of it, realistically.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

There's no easy path to follow on this topic, no particular book or person to go too.

Sadly the Internet has made things worse due to the hoaxers and opportunists who smell $'s and go after those easily fooled.

All you can do is consider the evidence wherever it exists and sort the wheat from the chaff as you see it and form your own opinion.

Science admits that it would be absurd to not think there is life in other places in the universe. The next question is does intelligent life exist elsewhere or are we unique. Then has intelligent life visited the Earth from other parts of the universe.

I've followed this since I started reading about it in the 1960's as a child. Books from the library and a box of material my sister had from the previous decade I found in a closet.

I've seen a classic UFO up close, directly over my head when I was young and to this day I can't say was it a military / experimental aircraft or a visiting alien or one of their probes collecting information on us. I doubt I'll ever have an answer.

Expect to waste a lot of time on material that leads nowhere if you are serious about wanting to know and lord knows I have.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hmm where is the truth?
From what I gather the truth is stuck up tom delonge's backside and he's promising to fart it out to the tune of the American anthem.
BUT we have to wait another 90 days. He must be tuning his ass.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects" - by Edward J. Ruppelt

Free book on the web: www.nicap.org...

Chapter 4 is my favorite: www.thinkaboutit-ufos.com...

Free sound book on the web: www.audiobooks.com...
edit on 4-6-2017 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 4-6-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The truth is there is no truth
edit on 9-6-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
All documents I've seen are heavily redacted. Why would this be? Some confidential, purely earthbound reason or something more esoteric? I'm guessing the only un-redacted docs are under lock-and-key somewhere.

The redactions probably have more to do with not revealing intelligence assets than covering up the alien conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join