It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is "The Truth" ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Firstly, I am really sceptical about the whole alien/UFO thing but I do have a question(s).

. My only source of information is the 'net but I'd bet that's probably the wrong place to look. Where would you recommend? What sources do you have if that's not asking too much

. All documents I've seen are heavily redacted. Why would this be? Some confidential, purely earthbound reason or something more esoteric? I'm guessing the only un-redacted docs are under lock-and-key somewhere.
. What author or authors would you recommend? Here on ATS some appear respected while others are derided with both sides being questioned anyhow. But I suppose that's the ATS way!

in advance

Grr - apologies for the formatting - tried to create a bulleted list but it wiped my text and had to redo.
edit on 162017 by MrCrow because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My biggest concern, having been big into UFOlogy in the past, is I don't understand how we now live in an era where everybody has a cellphone camera with them all the time, that there hasn't been a big increase in good UFO sightings.

I would have imagined if there was something genuinely weird going on in our skies, that the cellphone era would have brought with it a massive increase in footage and photographs. But... it hasn't.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

The truth is out there!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
My biggest concern, having been big into UFOlogy in the past, is I don't understand how we now live in an era where everybody has a cellphone camera with them all the time, that there hasn't been a big increase in good UFO sightings.

I would have imagined if there was something genuinely weird going on in our skies, that the cellphone era would have brought with it a massive increase in footage and photographs. But... it hasn't.

Same thing with big foot. And God for that matter.

I was driving on a highway the other day and saw a really strange shape in the sky. If I took a picture of it it clearly looked like a UFO. But when I drove further down the road it was a small airplane pulling a beach sign. But the angle I saw it originally the sign looked like a cigar shaped thing in the distance. If I took the original picture and then claim after a minute or two it shot away into space faster than any airplane could do I would be famous!

I think if the extraterrestrials were here, and they were a million years more advanced technology wise, we would probably not be able to detect them in any way, shape, or form. A million years more advanced kind of implies they would not have the problem of their technology being damaged by anything on Earth. So they would be really hard to detect.

edit on 1-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I want to believe!

And I agree with Painterz. I would love to see a UFO formation over London but, well, it hasn't. It does seem to me that a lot of stuff happens in sparsely population areas and sightings over towns/cities are soon debunked.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
Firstly, I am really sceptical about the whole alien/UFO thing but I do have a question(s).

. My only source of information is the 'net but I'd bet that's probably the wrong place to look. Where would you recommend? What sources do you have if that's not asking too much

. All documents I've seen are heavily redacted. Why would this be? Some confidential, purely earthbound reason or something more esoteric? I'm guessing the only un-redacted docs are under lock-and-key somewhere.
. What author or authors would you recommend? Here on ATS some appear respected while others are derided with both sides being questioned anyhow. But I suppose that's the ATS way!

in advance

Grr - apologies for the formatting - tried to create a bulleted list but it wiped my text and had to redo.

If you would like a starting point......go online and look for 30's-40's-50's news broadcasts....because back then EVERYONE from Government to Military to Religons BELIEVED 100% in UFO's and Aliens and the topic was discussed with 100% SERIOUSNESS........BUT MY FRIEND......follow the trail to the late 50's 60's when MSM became CONTROLLED by private global ownership....and you will find EXACTLY WHEN THE GLOBAL LIES AND SUPPRESSION BEGAN....and if you pay attention you will even see WHO WAS BEHIND IT.......

Then once you have EVIDENCE of this ABSOLUTE CONTRAST.....lol...try to explain the intentional global co-operative suppression...why it exists....how the contrast was built and created......then try to figure out WHY so much has been invested in keeping the global lies alive and thriving.....who had global control back then?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I heard the lizard extraterrestrials are controlling the one world shadow government.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You'd think their advanced tech would be aware of our simpledum. If they can change dimensions, time travel, cloak and violate physics and all...

...they would also know not to rock the Paradigm apple cart. The whole idea is to let us live our own lives, make our own choices, even if those choices are bad ones. According to all cosmic sense anyway, the best policy is non intervention.

As far as the truth, I've seen one long ago in company of friends and strangers, I know they exist.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You'd think their advanced tech would be aware of our simpledum. If they can change dimensions, time travel, cloak and violate physics and all...

...they would also know not to rock the Paradigm apple cart. The whole idea is to let us live our own lives, make our own choices, even if those choices are bad ones. According to all cosmic sense anyway, the best policy is non intervention.

As far as the truth, I've seen one long ago in company of friends and strangers, I know they exist.

"Change Dimensions"....wow sounds complicated......"time travel" ...wow sounds complicated...."cloak and violate physiscs"....wow sounds complicated.

Try this on for size....you and I and everyone have been outright lied to about physiscs....changing dimensions and time travel are the same thing....its as simple as turning a key......engage a neutral dimension generator/engine.......very very simple technology...NOT COMPLICATED.

Lol....I cannot navigate a busy street today because everyone has their eyes locked down to a screen....if anything cell-phones have reduced the potential number of sightings....by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Start with this. It is a four hour class but you may find the channeled data interesting.

edit on 6/1/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
From the interview-

“…Will you answer questions from the gallery now?”

“No. I will not answer questions. I will provide information to you that I think will be beneficial to the well-being of the immortal spiritual beings who comprise humanity, and that will foster the survival of all the myriad life forms and the environment of Earth, as it is a part of my mission to ensure the preservation of Earth.

“Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: “IS-BE”. Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of “is”, and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to “be”.

No matter how lowly their station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not.”

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
well for me UFOs and ETs are absolutely a real thing. the net is particularly good for researching the subject. there are whole libraries worth of info there. but discernment and open-mindedness need to be given an equal voice. charlatans, obfuscationists, dis/misinformers and miscreants are ever-present, particularly on the UFO subject. but at the end of the day it's up to each individual what they believe or doubt. for instance, i don't believe in god. any god. yet billions of people would tell me i am mistaken. the belief conundrum.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

NOT COMPLICATED.

Considering we haven't developed it yet... YES, IT IS.

Nothing man made can hold a candle to what I saw one do, with my own eyes.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I've been thinking about this , Logically any extraterrestrial would have to travel a massive expanse , They would have to have way better GPS then we do space is a dangerous place with all the debris, asteroids, exploding planets , Black hole's etc... Now why would anything even if they could Come to Earth just to look see? We do not have anything to offer them that isn't already out there.

Now I believe it's impossible that there is not any other life out there but to go threw all that trouble to just observe, Na just isn't logical - It's fun to think of Wormhole's time travel and such but Nope they would have to get here by traveling the expanse.

Look to the Oceans.
edit on 6/1/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have this weird thought that maybe if they really exist and do not want us to know they're here (otherwise they'd already landed on the White House and given a press conf), maybe they are not showing themselves so much now that everybody has a camera, a drone, google maps, etc.

Yea, sounds crazy to think that, but I don't that they would travel billions of LY's to not know our culture and our technology advancement.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

in advance

And as a skeptical UFO believer too, I'd recommend you to start with those:

CIA vault
FBI vault

Also, there's this one, from CIA too.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Plenty of sightings still come forth. Tons on YouTube if you'd care to look, just stay away from popular YouTube channels, look into the ones that are uploaded by people who don't upload ufo videos.

Yes many will inevitably be identified and if you type in ufo on YouTube it'll just fill up with popular videos but it doesn't mean you can't catch a fish... The waters are just muddied.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi MrCrow, there's in interesting book called Secret Cipher of the Ufonauts by Allen Greenfield.

It's been a while since I read it, though I found it very interesting. He explores a perspective on the phenomena that is worth looking into for some more out of the box ideas.Maybe consider checking it out sometime.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

For something thats true...no "evidence is needed". The "truth" defines itself...and the truth is here. Which is why we all dont recognize it as such. What better way...than in plain sight?

Once we reach a certain level of intelligence....we'll look around and go...."Oh Crap!" They are here, have been here, always were, and many keep coming and going as they always have throughout history.

In fact...I believe they ARE our history...and future. Read all you want...in the end...it won't barely scratch the surface of the reality...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The truth? Well, I don't think there is a single, simple answer that takes care of all the questions.

Personally, I think the truth is relatively simple, but only if we were a lot smarter and not bogged down by our inherent limitations as animals who only recently climbed down out of the trees. A stop light is simple and real, but try to explain it to your cat. That's the position we're in.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join