It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Half Of Donald Trumps Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts And Bots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I like you too but apparently you seem to ignore the part where I said I would have said the same if the OP is a joke and does it as often. Nothing partisan about it. Heck I've seen many silly leftist threads before.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And I'm sure Hillary has zero bots...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

And I'm sure Hillary has zero bots...

Hillary IS a 'Zero Bot'.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

SO who is bumping up his followers? Why? and if it's not the president or his lackies, who the **** cares.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

SO who is bumping up his followers? Why? and if it's not the president or his lackies, who the **** cares.

Trump and his followers do.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For those who don't know, LOTS of popular figures do exactly this to balloon up their user base on Twitter.. Heck, I can go to certain services and have 50k users quickly added to follow me.. Not sure why people care so much about this.. Its not like Twitter is passing things through Congress. They either like his posts or they respond back with hate, and nothing changes in the grand scheme of things..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He's such a cuck he has to buy his own followers xp

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaDraconianX
He's such a cuck he has to buy his own followers xp

Don't kid yourself, he probably doesn't even have the balls to do it himself. Probably has to have the wife buy them for him, the big dumb idiot. I bet he can barely tie his own shoes.

God this guy is such a loser, in his wildest dreams he probably hopes just to be a beta. I mean, strip away the whole successful, rich, international business man BS that the media pushes and he's just a big dumb loser.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

And youre absolutely sure it's really him youre following? How?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Trump actually has a lot of real followers, most just want to see what he tweets once in a while so they become a follower. I bacame a follower a while back so I could find what he is tweeting, to see what trouble he is getting into with his big mouth...or would that be fingers.

People tend to follow someone when they are going somewhere or increasing their interesting comments. Trumps controvercial tweets is what is increasing his followers, half of those followers are against him. I would tend to believe there are more liberals following him than conservatives. They want something to blast him with.

There doesn't have to be any bots involved in the May event, but I am sure that the bots have been used in the past as they are used by most people trying to manipulate the system. Knowing Hillary, I think she extensively used bots too, that would be something her campaign committee would have done. That is just a way of life now, we cannot trust those follower numbers, they mean nothing when used as a comparison anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OP, is this thread a joke?
Twitter is famous for bots as followers. Did you not know that?

Of course... I'm just enjoying Trump supporters denying the obvious. As usual.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Probably has a micropenis too.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Probably has a micropenis too.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
sounds like a lot liberals are using fake accounts to follow trump on twiiter, if they used their real accounts they would be kicked out of the liberal party for being traitors.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
sounds like a lot liberals are using fake accounts to follow trump on twiiter, if they used their real accounts they would be kicked out of the liberal party for being traitors.

No, that's not how it works in this country. They might be embarrassed if their friends found out, however.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

LMAO according to the MSM,sounds like your beating a dead horse,get some real facts then debate something,not tabloid crap,liberal's never give up,even when an issue is dead

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

LMAO according to the MSM,sounds like your beating a dead horse,get some real facts then debate something,not tabloid crap,liberal's never give up,even when an issue is dead

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I think they are all his bots. Plus his accounts .

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's also entirely plausible that many of them are Trump haters who are concealing their identity just to be on the safe side. Trump gets to boast of a large following one way or another. It doesn't have to mean he's got anything to do with it. I wouldn't put it past him but hey. Lots of crazy people online.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join