It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Half Of Donald Trumps Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts And Bots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but four out of six of my followers a fake. All I know is I didn't pay for a single one of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Well DJW1000. Looks like you triggered them again.
How many times do you have to be told don't tease the conservatives.
They are fragile creatures.

Guilty as charged. Only idiots and middle school girls pay attention to twitter in the first place.

Which is why you felt the need to post this? Again with the irony. Damn, you are easy today.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, its still early. But I believe I found the dumbest thing that I'll read today. (I hope(its still early))

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Damn, running out of things to complain/cry about eh?

Nothing to see here folks, just you're daily fake outrage..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Well, its still early. But I believe I found the dumbest thing that I'll read today. (I hope(its still early))

Trump has fake twitter users, therefor he pays for them because he is a narcissist. No greater leaps in thinking have been made.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Libtards

Libtards? are you twelve and playing Call of Duty?

Oh wait I get it now-you are talking about Libyan leotards, yeah I don't like them either.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump has fake twitter users, therefor he pays for them because he is a narcissist. No greater leaps in thinking have been made.

If this thread is so dumb, why do you feel compelled to contribute to it? You are pretending to be acting rationally, but you are being motivated by your emotions. You need to resort to sarcasm in an attempt to wound back.

Before I take my leave: has anyone else noticed that when you put "Trump" and "Russia" in a thread title you get an immediate response from one group of members, but when "Trump" stands alone in a title the response is slower, and from a different set of members? There is a certain amount of overlap, of course, but....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If this thread is so dumb, why do you feel compelled to contribute to it?

Me personally, just to point out how dumb it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Libtard = a mentally retarded liberal, a unique breed of human devoid of hearing and lateral thinking, often found near education institutions with strange attire, usually they are heard before they are seen. They are allergic to work. To be avoided at all costs.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Gosh.
Another Fun Fact:

Hillary Clinton has more Facebook fans from Baghdad than any other city

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Now you're just jumping the shark with your leaps in logic.
Carry on. Its quite enjoyable.

FYI- if you wanted an actual debate, this isn't how you go about doing that. You should have known that your dumbass thread was going to garner dumbass comments.
edit on 1-6-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Libtard = a mentally retarded liberal, a unique breed of human devoid of hearing and lateral thinking, often found near education institutions with strange attire, usually they are heard before they are seen. They are allergic to work. To be avoided at all costs.

Creating millions of bots automatically is quite a feat for mentally retarded liberals.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If this thread is so dumb, why do you feel compelled to contribute to it?

OHH! OHH! Pick me!! I can answer that one!!!

It's cuz i got nothing better to do right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Creating millions of bots automatically is quite a feat for mentally retarded liberals.

They hire LESS mentally retarded Leftists to do it for them.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Trump -

Executive order banning lobbying
Out of TPP
Out of G7
Nearly 200 billion dollar surplus first time in decades
Economy exploding
Executive order to fix Vet services
Kicking gangs and criminal illegals out
Helping black communities by returning the rule of law

Solid track record.

#tryharderdemocrats

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If this thread is so dumb, why do you feel compelled to contribute to it? You are pretending to be acting rationally, but you are being motivated by your emotions. You need to resort to sarcasm in an attempt to wound back.

Before I take my leave: has anyone else noticed that when you put "Trump" and "Russia" in a thread title you get an immediate response from one group of members, but when "Trump" stands alone in a title the response is slower, and from a different set of members? There is a certain amount of overlap, of course, but....

I don't think the thread is dumb. I was clearly talking about the ridiculous, unhinged thinking involved in coming to that conclusion.

What I notice is the strained and tortured thinking of one group of members.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Coming on a conspiracy theory site to comment on how dumb a conspiracy theory is.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh get over yourself,he's not not my prez,not my problem
So ya,not his minion. Seems thin-skinned to get ruffled because a non-Twittering person from another country asked if that was the case with the previous prez's account too

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Executive order banning lobbying

You got that backwards. He has made it easier to put lobbyists in a position to regulate their own industries.

Out of TPP

Ceding dominance in Asia to China.

Out of G7

Erm, no.

Nearly 200 billion dollar surplus first time in decades

Where?

Economy exploding

That 2% growth is like a hydrogen bomb.

Executive order to fix Vet services

Retaining the guy who let it get in that shape in the first place.

Kicking gangs and criminal illegals out

Obama did that too, without kicking innocent people out as well.

Helping black communities by returning the rule of law

Let us know when that actually happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Coming on a conspiracy theory site to comment on how dumb a conspiracy theory is.

Is this actually considered a Conspiracy Theory?!?
I guess I don't understand the endgame on this one.
Didn't we have a thread during the election regarding Hills followers being fake? I don't remember that being considered a CT. Why this time?
Cuz Trump?
edit on 1-6-2017 by essentialtremors because: words are hard tvis morn. also DBCowboy is DB Cooper. Fact.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join