It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Colorado DMV use Photoshop to change a woman’s driver’s license photo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok...so this is a very odd story to me. If you look at the pics it is very obvious the pic was edited. Her hair, earrings and smile are all the same in both, but the Colorado DMV added a top covering her shoulders to the I'D.

Now, call me crazy bit shouldn't they look into this?

My theory...a Muslim was in charge of the photos being issued and covered her bare shoulders for the I'D.

Wondering how many more may come forward with the same issue soon...

Would love to know who was in charge of the photo after taken.

Rhea Ann Rocks of Fort Collins says that the photo in the new license shows her wearing what appears to be a collared white shirt – not the actual tank-top she was wearing when the original photo was taken.

“It was very odd,” Rocks tells Fox News. “The top I was originally wearing was not that revealing.”

The Colorado DMV, however, says no one used a photo-editing software on the photo.

"The images provided to [Fox News] by the customer are two separate images taken at the DMV," the agency said in a statement. Due to confidentiality reasons, I cannot provide specific details regarding Ms. Rocks' circumstance."

Rocks says that she found the apparent photo editing on her new license, “interesting and strange,” so she posted it on Facebook.

Link

So the DMV says it was 2 separate photos...odd how she perfectly aligned her hair and earrings in both to match up right? /sarcasm
edit on 5/31/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Linky?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Linky?

Whoops...added...thanks!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

2 seperate photos it appears.

I think they are close but the hair / ear rings on the left side are slightly different it appears.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

2 seperate photos it appears.

I think they are close but the hair / ear rings on the left side are slightly different it appears.

Hair, yes. Earrings, smile and eyes no. It looks like a Photoshop job to me.

In order to add a shoulder covering shirt they had to crop some hair.

Look at the earrings and the face.

I don't have the ability on my phone, but I would bet if someone applied both pics in an overlay they would match up identically.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Whats the 911 connection?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Huh?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

looks like it might be two different photos.
the one on the right, her hair comes doesn't come as far over the corner of her eye as the one on the left.
also the part on the left appears to be thinner than the right. perhaps it's a picture from the past couple years.
another thing there appears to be a lock of hair on her cheek.

one more thing she looks a she might have put on weight, she has more plump cheeks in the photo on the left.

edit on 31-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Huh?
You posted your thread to the 911 conspiracy forum.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Huh?
You posted your thread to the 911 conspiracy forum.

Whoops..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So the DMV are also now in on the 9/11 false flag?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Her hair on the right (her left) isn't even close to looking the same. White shirt pic's hair covers more face and has a couple strands of hair slightly sticking out. Look closer.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Honestly I think it's two separate photos.

For all we know, she renewed online and they used a different stock photo.

At her age she has probably had multiples.

Edit: I typically keep the same hairstyle, she may too.
edit on 1-6-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
if you look at the photos . . . it is two separate ones.

The hair is slightly different and she is looking in a slightly different direction as well. As for her smile, earrings, and posture. . . . well, it might be a favourite pair of earrings and postures and smiles are typically pretty consistent.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Maybe it's mixed up from an older photo? Though, her face may have changed between license expiration year dates. Despite her face looking very similar in both photos, hair and clothes, yes different.

Why does it have to be a Muslim or any prudishness related? Could just be from someone working there who likes to clean up photos to their standards LOL. Leaning on a creepy thing to do though.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just some fun facts:

Keep in mind, I'm not sure in other states, but in the last couple years, all IDs and DLs are printed out of a central shop in Denver. They used to be issued at each DMV at the time of service.

So it would have to be someone down in the central shop in Denver doing such things.

They also keep a catalog of all photos of each individual. (for when facial recognition becomes more of a thing)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Just some fun facts:

Keep in mind, I'm not sure in other states, but in the last couple years, all IDs and DLs are printed out of a central shop in Denver. They used to be issued at each DMV at the time of service.

So it would have to be someone down in the central shop in Denver doing such things.

They also keep a catalog of all photos of each individual. (for when facial recognition becomes more of a thing)

Not a thing there yet? Lucky that. I'd assume if there's real ID already, especially, even if not there's a database. one source

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Looks like you might be onto something, but what's with the comparative photograph being B&W?

Driver's license photos are always in colour.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Looks like you might be onto something, but what's with the comparative photograph being B&W?

Driver's license photos are always in colour.

I assume that Colorado(Washington State gives a business card type paper one) gives a plastic-as it looks like- b&w temporary card until the real one arrives in the mail.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They are obviously two different photos. Anyone with a brain cell in their head could see that.

But, yea, Muslims......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join