It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GEORGE WEBB RE: Braverman, Haiti, Black Budget & Child Trafficking ( and much more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I woke up last night with this jewel of a video playing. Who knows how much of this is true. It's worth a listen to be one step ahead of the "Deep State". Sounds about right to me.

Streamed live on Jan 26, 2017 MY GUEST IS GEORGE WEBB: INVESTIGATOR I will be interviewing investigator, George Webb re his video series on Braverman, Haiti, Dyncorp and more… He is creating a massive project linking all the usual suspects with child trafficking, sex slaves, black budgets… going down the rabbit hole into Promis, trail of the octopus, following the money. Go here to view the ever expanding circles of crime: docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit?pageId=103452783563464881186#slide=id.g1b879fb93d_332_0 SHORT BIO: Computer software salesman turned citizen journalist explores the hidden world of US covert operations by a little known company named DynCorp. His investigation, which started as a probe into the Clinton Foundation and the disappearance of their ex-CEO Eric Braverman, has turned up many leads on the missing $6.5 Trillion of the US Treasury including black budgets for the Dod, CIA, FBI, and 27 other Federal agencies. WATCH SHOW! KERRY CASSIDY PROJECT CAMELOT

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Pretty sure that George Webb has done more in exposing the Clintons and their network than anyone.

His open sourced investigation led to the DNC's connections to the Awan brothers being exposed, sadly after they had fled. We still see no media coverage of this.

The Awans hade access to top DNC intelligence and no on bats an eye, all we still hear about is Russia!

That is not getting into DynCorp/Haiti which is some of the most disturbing material I have ever seen in my life.

The human trafficking/organ harvesting reality is hard to accept, but given the evil nature of the elite that the Clintons represent it is not surprising.

This video is a nice summary, I have been following his work since around day 55, it is hard to keep up with all of his research, now he is exposing those involved with Seth Rich's murder and it is hard to believe that George is still alive!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

He is on program day 219 today and I have developed reservations about this guy. From the old Mossad he claims, as opposed to the new Mossad. He is only about 50 yrs so what is the difference in the old and new Mossad? Has also mentioned he doesn't want to take down some higher up's. Last mentioned was Podesta. Thinks Donna Brazil is a good person. Okay, so he is a dem Bernie supporter, I get it but this is not the unbiased way of an honest journalist.

At the same time, could be he is just covering his butt. Never the less stay aware.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can't watch the video. Summary please?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Ugliness,ugliness.
Like from a really
nasty Dance Contest.

www.youtube.com...

S&F
edit on 1-6-2017 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Its about the covert "Rat Lines" usually put in places like Lybia Ukraine or Syria but that show up in any country like Haiti that use USAID money's to build infrastructure projects like hospitals that also deal in organ harvesting and the sex trade .

Jerome Corsi has a 3 part piece at Infowars "NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS SETH RICH WAS DNC LEAKER
Rich had access to leaked DNC emails - Part 1 of in-depth, investigative report into Rich's murder" George Webb had a interview with Corsi and compared notes . Turns out they shared a lot of their findings in their independent investigations . The Corsi pieces are long and deep . www.infowars.com...

edit on 1-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

From the old Mossad he claims, as opposed to the new Mossad. He is only about 50 yrs so what is the difference in the old and new Mossad?

Another armchair expert on Mossad.
Talk about a credibility killer.
This guy has brought forward a lot of very solid intel and then says something to this effect ?

WTF?

The real deal

Buck

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

He has "protection"

He's safe now!

new topics

top topics

join