It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the DNC was a Lost Cause why didn't Hillary start her own Political Party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Clinton slams New York Times, DNC, Comey for her loss

"I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party," Clinton said. "It was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong. I had to inject money into it -- the DNC -- to keep it going."

So start your own Dam Party. Seriously you didn't inherit nothing. You inherited Obama's Legacy. He campaigned on your behalf. He let you use Air Force One when you weren't even President. Id say that isnt a whole lot of nothing.

Watching the story about her private email server explode was a "maddening" experience, Clinton said, as she specifically called out The New York Times for its coverage of the issue.
"They covered it like it was Pearl Harbor," she said.
Clinton also described the attention around her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs as having been blown out of proportion. Asked why she insisted on addressing the big bank, she challenged the moderators by asking: "Why do you have Goldman Sachs here?"
"Because they pay us," a moderator answered.
"They paid me," Clinton responded.

Clintons are experts at digging up Political Dirt on Political Rivals. But when other people do it to the Clintons it's a big nothingburger. Nothing to see here folks.

But, she also added: "I won 3 million more votes than the other guy."

And in a country with 11 million + illegals its no wonder you won the popular vote.

============================================================================================================

The Clintons are a Household Name. The Clintons raised over a Billion dollars to defeat Trump. If they could raise that much money to become President starting your own Political Party should be a piece of cake. If Macron who is arguably Obama's new Puppet could do it I dont see why Hillary couldn't do it who had the entire MSM under her thumb.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Makes sense...because we all know the New York Times is anti-Hillary.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

With her crotch kicking sanders, and "winning" all those coin tosses, why start her "own" party? She already has one.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

How did she ever get away with using Air Force One?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It's the same Trump mentality that reminds me of "if you think everybody you run across is an asshole, you're the asshole"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

With her crotch kicking sanders, and "winning" all those coin tosses, why start her "own" party? She already has one.

I wonder WHO is pumping up Hillary's ego to make her believe she's important?

Hillary recently gained YET ANOTHER ENEMY, after her "Stronger Together" book sales flopped, and the publisher had to "eat" the big $$$ advance it paid her.

www.weeklystandard.com...

If she started a "Stronger Together" party, it would flop, just like her book.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"They covered it like it was Pearl Harbor," she said.

And the "Server" became her own private Pearl Harbor !!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

How did she ever get away with using Air Force One?

The campaign would have reimbursed the US government. Just like reporters who fly along. No one but the president and crew fly for free if its not related for official government business.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TPTB are pumping up this old hat.

They lost 1.5 billion, and must be ready to throw some more funny money at the issue.
edit on 31-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Now she's even blaming her own presstititues?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What, for being too obvious?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
She did start new new political 'party': ANTIFA.

edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I listened to some of her rhetoric and my impression is that her cheese is definitely slipping off her cracker. She has slipped into a delusional state of mind, I'm afraid.

She needs to just relax in her old age, accept the fact Americans do not want her spewing her lies anymore, and be gone!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
She has so much respect for the Democratic party.
She now thinks they are losers? She blames her loss on the Democratic party? Now I think she is a worse person than I believed before. She lost because she was corrupt and ignorant of others, I can still that is the case. She is all for herself. She is stuck on herself. I hope a lot of people see this speech, especially the Democratic congressmen and the MSM.

If someone cannot see how she really is, they are pretty messed up. I actually feel sorry for them if they cannot see what kind of person she is. The devil would have you believe a lie, devil is just another word for deceiver or deceit.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If Hillary wonders why she lost, she needs to take a long, hard look at what she's been saying recently, including her comments quoted here. She's validating every negative impression that many people had of her, that she's a spoiled brat who is all about Hillary and who is prone to throwing temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hillary and the Democrats are dirty and their antics came back to bite her in the ass hard. That's why she lost.

new topics

top topics

join