It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON Now Says That OBAMA-TRUMP-RUSSIA Colluded to Make Her Lose in 2016.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

I think you have reading comprehension troubles.

Obama is never once mentioned in that article and clearly when the WH is mentioned she's not talking about the WH under Obama.

The entire thing she's talking about Trump and Trump only.

Putting the section in quotes is also incorrect as it's not in quotes in the article either because that nobody is quoted saying that. That is just how it's reported by Fox News for spin.

You're taking the Fox News Spin and then spinning it even more by suggesting she's blaming Obama for something.

There is nothing in that article to suggest what you're saying at all.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!!! FOX NEWS IS ALSO FAKE NEWS!!!

Well...you'd be wrong. She said the White House colluded with Russia to weapons technology to bring down her campaign.

Trump wasn't the White House at the time, has never had anything to do with weaponized tech and it was her campaign that was brought down....so by process of elimination it had to be Obama White House.

Anywho....she just won't ever let go of this Russia crap. She can't face the fact she lost because she sucked and campaigned wrong and got caught up in massive scandals that she will NEVER recover from.

Not sure why she's even trying still...she will NEVER be President....only thing she can do is sell Chelsea into it like a child beauty pageant mom....sad really. Career went down the tubes and she's trying to stay relevant. If I were here, I'd bow out and go actually enjoy what little life I had left travelling off the millions I bilked from rich idiots.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be before the DNC realizes she is bringing them down?

Honestly, for all her political clout, even the DNC is bigger than her. When they tell her she's done, she's done. I'm surprised she hasn't been told already.

It's fine with me, actually. Keep ripping on America, Hill. Trump 2020

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Old Hillary is getting more and more media attentions this days, seems that she is ready to fight back and go on the campaign trail once again in 2020.

She is making her case and trying to help the Democrats win some seats in mid term election, after all that is why the witch hunt for the Russian affair is so important to stay alive.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
You would think all the psychiatrists that want to diagnose President Trump without ever treating him would be interested in jumping all over the obvious multitude of ailments exhibited by Mrs. Clinton.

I think they enjoy their life too much.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh come on, you know that she absolutely despises Obama and now in her last stages of mental illness she stabs out at him.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Oh come on, you know that she absolutely despises Obama and now in her last stages of mental illness she stabs out at him.

She was at some event the other day, I think it was at a University. I saw the video and said the same thing. Some people won't let go, have to be taken in, but we'll never find out unless there is a leak, and I don't mean from the rear end this time.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't wait until she's senile, and tells tales of her horrors.

"Well of course we had them killed, how else would you keep them quiet?"

Should be a good time.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why is anyone even given this woman any air time is beyond me.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's a real "oucher".

She gave Obama a hot foot !!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Over the summer we went and told anyone we could find that the Russians were messing with the election and we were basically shoo'd away. .... We couldn't get the press to cover it."

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, I'm not wrong, read it again.

She never says anything about the White House. The people writing the article say that.

She's only ever talking about Trump or Russia.

Only thing close to that is when she says the "Tech Revolution" was weaponized.

She's not talking about Obama at all. Read it again and you can see that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Why is anyone even given this woman any air time is beyond me.

Think about it.. Hillary Clinton is the only Democrat in the public eye who is somewhat articulate, even though she's boring and nasty.

Pelosi? demented

Waters? dead..but mouth moves.

Feinstein? barfs hate

Schumer? crybaby

Cummings? a bitter do-nothing

Warren? menopausal maniac

edit on 5/31/2017 by carewemust because: wording adjustment

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

She might very well hate Obama, who knows.

But she's not talking about him in this article. She's clearly talking about Russia and Trump.

Obama's name is never mentioned and she's not quoted saying anything about the White House either. It's the Reporter who says "White House".

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Old Hillary

She is making her case and trying to help the Democrats win some seats in mid term election, after all that is why the witch hunt for the Russian affair is so important to stay alive.

That sentence speaks VOLUMES, Marg6043.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Keep on toeing that line guys!
edit on 5/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You guys are hanging on to her every word as if it is life or death. It's been pretty much all Hillary all day, thread after thread about what she's saying or doing.

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You guys are obsessed.

She's the gift that just keeps on giving.
Thanks for the Presidency, Hillary...oh, and the Supreme Court Justice, too.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, are you implying I had a stroke while typing that post? I had to look up what that meant, but I'm glad to see we're now adopting urban dictionary words into our regular vocabulary around here.

Dumbed down? Psssshhh, I call that getting smarter. Now Hillary on the other hand, she is the most dumbed down of all.

Oh, Obama and liberals as well. Gotta throw those in for good measure.

But back to me having a stroke, what kind of argument is that? I mean seriously.

If that's what you were trying to say by using that catchy buzzword that is.
edit on 5/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You guys are obsessed.

Just one word to that.

Convfefe.

The word the president used is covfefe . It seems like ATSer's have made up their own new word..convfefe
I have seen threads popping up with the second spelling.

I had to go back to original tweet to see which one is correct. I was covfefely conflused.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Point being is that HRC is hardly the main topic of today's conversation. However you, much like those going nuts over "convfefe," are focusing on inconsequential nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join