It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Filed Against DC Police To Force Release Of Seth Rich Files

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
if they were gonna kill someone because if that's the case this is one sloppy murder. You'd think people with unlimited resources and power could do a job without raising so many questions.

There is zero evidence leading to a person of interest.

You call that sloppy?

Hmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm interested in why the incident report has it classified as a "murder" rather than an "aggravated robbery" or some such equivalent.

"Murder," implies it was known to have been an intentional death rather than an accidental one.

I think you just uncovered the possibility that this "official report" might be fabricated.

Politically motivated.

At the time, they assumed this would never get to where it now is.

The "real" facts were "classified at the time" I bet !!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting... what else is off?

Yeah, they expected Hillary,

NOT THIS AT ALL!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ya sorry bud, I read all news, even the MSM that's been caught numerous times being the talking puppet of the establishment.
Only a completely narrow minded person would subject themselves to one possible source of information for trust issues. Read everything and make your own decisions.
Everything about the Seth Rich murder stinks for anyone with half a brain.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I bet you and Sillyolme are either friends or on the same payroll.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Says the guy who probably devours everything put out by CNN, MSNBC, WaPo etc...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
well if it turns out he was merced by the dnc and or the clintons then that would be major news and the possible shuttering of the dnc

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: burntheships

I'm gonna make this real simple - the more the establishment pushes back on all things Seth Rich, the more evident it becomes that it ain't a conspiracy that the DNC had him murdered - it's a fact.

Funny how that logic only applies to your perception of push back from "the establishment" and not the Trump administration's lying, derailing of the House Select Committee investigation through their collusion with Devin Nunes and Trump himself firing Comey, having his lackeys lie about why he fired Comey, lying in the termination letter that was leaked — with it's absurd "thanks for telling me that I wasn't under investigation!" (paraphrased) line — and the idiot himself blabbering to anyone who would listen that he fired Comey over the FBI's investigation.

No bells go off on that one but because some group says the MPD is "stonewalling" you've declared Seth Rich the victim of assassination by the DNC?

Could we at least get some consistency in the standards here?

I don't have the time to waste tearing your statements apart...but. You say lies...prove them lies or you are the liar. You said "Investigation", Trump never did...therefore...another lie.

Next!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The police report states he was conscious and talking yet it fails to mention any suspects descriptions or motive.

The very first thing cops ask is for a description of the shooter, which way they went and possible motive for shooting,

None of that is mentioned in this pathetic police report even though there were three cops with bodycams.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I dont see this lawsuit going anywhere... Even a FOIA lawsuit would be pointless since police investigations are exempt. They would need to get the PA involved to either force the police to move forward or the PA can run their own investigation.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm interested in why the incident report has it classified as a "murder" rather than an "aggravated robbery" or some such equivalent.

"Murder," implies it was known to have been an intentional death rather than an accidental one.

Because murder would be the highest possible charge. An accidental death is just that accidental.. A person who dies during the commission of a crime is not an accidental death.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The police report states he was conscious and talking yet it fails to mention any suspects descriptions or motive.

The very first thing cops ask is for a description of the shooter, which way they went and possible motive for shooting,

None of that is mentioned in this pathetic police report even though there were three cops with bodycams.

Also, the name of the hospital nor the name of the attending physician are given on the report.

I just talked to a law enforcement officer, a friend, and he said that is almost always included in the official report. hmmmm.
edit on 1-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

THIS is enough for me to call BS on the "official" story.

The first thing "real" police would do is ask about the suspect. They know that this might be their only chance. It's not like he was breathing but struggling....no, it states clearly conscious and talking.

Guess he was asking about the weather...I mean it was a beautiful night.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The report they released is not the full version since its an ongoing investigation. It looks like a preliminary incident form - What was the call, who responded, victims involved and a brief overview.

a reply to: Martin75
While trying to get information about what occurred from a victim is important the persons medical issues will take priority. They will try and do both at the same time but sometimes its just not possible. Usually there would be a follow up at the hospital. We would need to know the medical condition Seth was in at the scene - IE stable or not, and did he die at the scene, in the ambulance or at the Hospital.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That report appears to indicate that this shooting actually took place at that residence on Flaglar Place. Had he been in that house? Did he try to flee from that house and get shot in the back?

I would be curious as to who owns/rents that residence....or did at the time of Seth's death.

edit on 1-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I didn't know this until recently, but Seth Rich was on the phone with his girlfriend when he was confronted. This is what he said:

"I've got heat".
"I got to go".

Then he hung up.

The term "I've got heat" can mean several things. Just for reference the Urban Dictionary has "heat" as slang for "gun" but also "police". When you are "packing heat" it means that you have a gun. If you are driving and you "got some heat" it means the police are following you, or anyone is following you with intent to harm or confront.

Knowing that Seth also got bruises on this hands and his face, to me that would mean that they restrained him by his hands and he was resisting, and they were "roughing him up" in the face either to make him talk or to threaten him to shut up.

If this was a robbery and the thieves had a gun, I don't see a reason to rough up his face and or hands. Most people will comply as soon as they see a gun, and hand over anything that is asked of them. I don't see an intelligent person resisting when a gun is involved. Unless of course it wasn't a robbery and he knew that, and it was more of an attempt to escape for his life.

Also, getting shot in the back would usually mean he was walking or running away, or had fallen and was shot while down. Either way, if this was a robbery gone bad the suspect obviously had the upper hand (had a gun, and was facing Seth's defenseless back). Knowing that the suspect had the upper hand, I don't see a reason to shoot the gun. Usually shots take place when the one with the gun is losing the upper hand, which would generally mean when the other is facing them, so gun shots hit the front of the body not the back.

There is a lot of obvious weirdness going on with this.

edit on 1-6-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That report appears to indicate that this shooting actually took place at that residence on Flaglar Place. Had he been in that house? Did he try to flee from that house and get shot in the back?

I would be curious as to who owns/rents that residence....or did at the time of Seth's death.

They used the closest physical address to where he was located.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

www.zillow.com...

Start here

My lady

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Alice Laidlaw

Hmm???

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Correct!

However, I like the running from a house thing...

Gonna do looking into the surrounding neighborhood as well

It's all public info

Getting really close

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join