It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Filed Against DC Police To Force Release Of Seth Rich Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: burntheships

I'm gonna make this real simple - the more the establishment pushes back on all things Seth Rich, the more evident it becomes that it ain't a conspiracy that the DNC had him murdered - it's a fact.

If I could give you 1,000 stars for that, i would.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What about the Seth Rich murder is a "conspiracy"?

FACT: He worked for the DNC.

FACT: He was involved in the first lawsuit over polling data.

FACT: He had been hired by Hillary Clinton.

FACT: He was murdered.

FACT: He was found alive by the DC Police.

Again, what is in dispute here?

edit on 31-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Lets see.. to date they have not spoken to the patrons at the bar that night

Have not spoken to his girlfriend he was on the phone with that night

3 of 4 police had body cams and DC police say they lost the footage.

Sure there is more. So far there seems to be no investigation. Thus they can go on forever saying the investigation isn't finished...just like to Feds do.

from people who actually went there and asked. From the police who said they can't find it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It hasn't even been a year. Are you naive enough to assume all murder cases can be solved in record time? Let's say the lawsuit wins and information is revealed to the public, then what? Arm chair warriors will solve the case the police can't? What is the point of any of this?

I think no one cares at all about Seth. Conservatives just want anything they can use to blame Democrats. How disgusting and pathetic.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, well I'm not gonna take you at your word so if you can provide some official and verified information that would be great.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So what's your point? Hillary and the DNC had him killed? You know, for wealthy elites I'd expect much more from them if they were gonna kill someone because if that's the case this is one sloppy murder. You'd think people with unlimited resources and power could do a job without raising so many questions.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm gonna make this real simple - the more the establishment pushes back on all things Seth Rich, the more evident it becomes that it ain't a conspiracy that the DNC had him murdered - it's a fact.

When you say 'the DNC', do you mean Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and/or John Podesta or a secret inside faction including them?
edit on 31-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
A lawsuit has been filed against the DC Police to force
the release of the files on Seth Rich's murder.

The complaint requests the disclosure of three specific pieces of information in the case; surveillance video footage from a nearby second-floor camera, the Medical Examiner’s report, and the forensic ballistic report.

An independent group investigating the July 2016 murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich is suing the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser for information connected to the murder investigation. The Profiling Project filed the lawsuit in D.C. Superior Court Wednesday morning, asserting that MPD has mismanaged the murder investigation. The group said that MPD’s stonewalling is unjustified.

dailycaller.com...

Second source:

WaPo

I think think this is a good move, and necessary to solve the crime.
No new information has been released since October of 2106.

I would imagine the family would want this done as well,
as they still want to find Seth Rich's murderers?

I'll try and find the complaint to post.

I'll pose the same thing here as I did another thread.

So Rich was murdered and they say it was a botched robbery.

First...what led them to the conclusion of it being a botched robbery? Why is this the narrative?

Second, don't most political staffers have a personal and work cell phone? So the reports have said nothing was stolen and he had a cell phone on him....could that cell have been his personal cell and the target of the murder was his work cell, or the other way around?

If DNC staffers were issued cell phones, or blackberrys, then it would likely have evidence of calls or comms of some sort to whomever he was leaking to correct?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So what's your point? Hillary and the DNC had him killed? You know, for wealthy elites I'd expect much more from them if they were gonna kill someone because if that's the case this is one sloppy murder. You'd think people with unlimited resources and power could do a job without raising so many questions.

It wasn't meant to raise questions. The fact it is and the fact it's being so heavily shushed by DNC attorneys makes it even more interesting.

Hell...the fact it's an unsolved murder in Washington DC of a DNC staffer is more than enough to raise an eyebrow.

Even more odd...he is the ONLY white person to be murdered in DC in 2016 who's case is still unsolved.
Unsolved 2016 DC murders

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It hasn't even been a year. Are you naive enough to assume all murder cases can be solved in record time? Let's say the lawsuit wins and information is revealed to the public, then what? Arm chair warriors will solve the case the police can't?

Are you asking me what is the point of the justice
system? Are you implying only strangers care about
Seth Rich and the DNC fraud?

What is the point of any of this?

Obviously to find a murderer!
It appears to the public that the DNC wants
to keep this hidden.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'll pose the same thing here as I did another thread.

So Rich was murdered and they say it was a botched robbery.

First...what led them to the conclusion of it being a botched robbery? Why is this the narrative?

Very insightful question!

Indeed, why did they propose this was a robbery?

Second, don't most political staffers have a personal and work cell phone? So the reports have said nothing was stolen and he had a cell phone on him....could that cell have been his personal cell and the target of the murder was his work cell, or the other way around?

I think this is also very pertinent, the DNC should be
Investigated to find his DNC cell number.

If DNC staffers were issued cell phones, or blackberrys, then it would likely have evidence of calls or comms of some sort to whomever he was leaking to correct?

Yes!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Funny how that logic only applies to your perception of push back from "the establishment" and not the Trump administration's lying, derailing of the House Select Committee investigation through their collusion with Devin Nunes and Trump himself firing Comey, having his lackeys lie about why he fired Comey, lying in the termination letter that was leaked — with it's absurd "thanks for telling me that I wasn't under investigation!" (paraphrased) line — and the idiot himself blabbering to anyone who would listen that he fired Comey over the FBI's investigation.

No bells go off on that one but because some group says the MPD is "stonewalling" you've declared Seth Rich the victim of assassination by the DNC?

Could we at least get some consistency in the standards here?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Funny how that logic only applies to your perception of push back from "the establishment" and not the Trump administration's lying, derailing of the House Select Committee investigation through their collusion with Devin Nunes and Trump himself firing Comey, having his lackeys lie about why he fired Comey, lying in the termination letter that was leaked — with it's absurd "thanks for telling me that I wasn't under investigation!" (paraphrased) line — and the idiot himself blabbering to anyone who would listen that he fired Comey over the FBI's investigation.

No bells go off on that one but because some group says the MPD is "stonewalling" you've declared Seth Rich the victim of assassination by the DNC?

The highlighted bit is relevant to the OP, the rest is opinion on an off-topic subject that has nothing to do with Seth Rich, unless he has something to do with the HSC, Devin Nunes or Comey being fired?

Does Seth Rich have any connection to HSC, Devin Nunes or Comey being fired?

Consistency, standards, etc etc

Start a thread on your opinion and I'll weigh-in.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is a link for a petition to appoint a Special Prosecutor (which doesn't exist) but assume they mean a special counsel.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It hasn't even been a year. Are you naive enough to assume all murder cases can be solved in record time? Let's say the lawsuit wins and information is revealed to the public, then what? Arm chair warriors will solve the case the police can't? What is the point of any of this?

I think no one cares at all about Seth. Conservatives just want anything they can use to blame Democrats. How disgusting and pathetic.

First 48
Tommy buns

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

What about the Seth Rich murder is a "conspiracy"?

FACT: He worked for the DNC.

FACT: He was involved in the first lawsuit over polling data.

FACT: He had been hired by Hillary Clinton.

FACT: He was murdered.

FACT: He was found alive by the DC Police.

Again, what is in dispute here?

FACT YOU!

Well done!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Perhaps they wanted to send all DNC staffers a strong message.
Because they obviously weren't getting it.

Don't mess with the dark lady of death.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Hmm... perhaps some enterprising investigative team could pull a sting operation. Have someone claim they have info and they are ready to testify. Use that person as bait to lure out an assasin, catch that assasin and find out who hired him.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

and with all his blabbering about things he should keep secret, he's consistently able to not say a word about his ties to Russia. That damn Trump, he's a sneaky one.

Irony, it's what's for breakfast.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm interested in why the incident report has it classified as a "murder" rather than an "aggravated robbery" or some such equivalent.

"Murder," implies it was known to have been an intentional death rather than an accidental one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join