It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosques in UK refuse to bury Manchester bomber

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We would have been better if this pantheon of Yahweh never came to be.

Perhaps, but the story unfortunately is even older than the books that rule over people's souls today. Is been re-interpreted from other stories ages before. And strangely enough, the older texts going back to ancient Egypt, Babylon, and Sumeria seem more like cryptically veiled scientific journals under a fantasy/fiction narrative. Even some of the strange mythology of the ancients in South America and the Far East share parallel concepts. There's this creepy feeling that we may get a better understanding from an outside party soon enough about the Earth's very ancient human history.

Virgin birth's , walking on water, flight, battles in the sky seem to be recurring themes that may refer to cloning, aviation, and a host of other technology that would seemingly be beyond the capabilities of humans at the time. Plenty of that discussion in hundreds of threads on ATS archives though.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Absolving all of them of any blame is simply the polar opposite of blaming all Muslims.

I think one of the biggest issues is that people here in the west are hearing discussions of the muslim issue and thinking it is discussing their local friendly muslim westerner who possibly has been born here or came here from money and is ultimately westernized and moderate. They are missing the point that its not that thats the issue but the mass importing of middle eastern culture in the last 15ish years into the west that is the big issue, and with that comes an examination of this culture they are bringing.

I would feel equally as nervous if a crapton of tribal christians from africa (the ones burning witches and stuff) was being dropped into our nations in the west as it is a backwards culture from a backwards religion (That in the west has tamed considerably over the past few hundred years)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Pity they don't stick his remains in a body bag and dump him out the back of a C130 over the Libyan desert while streaming it live. I'm sure there would be little resistance from the RAF and a more than a few volunteers for the mission.
Apparently the top half of him was mostly in one piece, I'd cut the bag open and let his flesh fall in the sand for the animals to feed off.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I find it wrong to blanket people, period. When minorities are blanketed I think it is oppressive and creates dangers for them. I think it's important for people in the majority to speak up and say that it isn't okay for minorities to be treated badly. I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

Interesting, what about ISIS/Daesh followers who believe it's cool to torture and murder gay people because of their warped religious ideology?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I didn't see it, sorry.

I linked an article written by a Muslim on refuting the hate site you link.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I won't deny you all here using this as an example of a resistance to terrorism inside Islam.
I will however remain skeptical that they are the majority.
This isn't all that surprising seeing as it is the UK and all.
But he is hailed as a hero by more than half the population in many Islamic nations.
So there's that...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

There's a reason Muslims refuse to call them ISIS and use DAESH instead. It is their way of saying this is not Islam. ISIS isn't a religious ideology it is a terrorist regime.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

ISIS is backed by Wahabbism, a vile interpretation of Islam funded by Saudi Arabia.
It is a religious ideology.

Now, please, do you still assert this while you remember that the people doing the torture and killing are doing it because of their beliefs?

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

*Edit*
And no, you are wrong.
Daesh is an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant)
Means pretty much the same thing, perhaps check before making your assertions.

*Edit*
Oh, and they don't shout Cookie Monster when they torture and kill people, they shout Allahu Akbar, god is great.
Sounds like belief to me, but I'm sure you disagree?
edit on 1.6.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think one of the biggest issues is that people here in the west are hearing discussions of the muslim issue and thinking it is discussing their local friendly muslim westerner who possibly has been born here or came here from money and is ultimately westernized and moderate.

Two men were responsible for the Glasgow Airport attack in 2007 and are suspected of being involved or organising other terrorist attacks around that time.
One was a fully qualified and practising MD and the other was studying for an engineering PhD.
Just like the well educated Osama Bi Laden they had links to Wahhabism.....the well known Saudi Arabian funders of most extremist Mosques in the UK.

They are missing the point that its not that thats the issue but the mass importing of middle eastern culture in the last 15ish years into the west that is the big issue, and with that comes an examination of this culture they are bringing.

Of course the recent influx is a major concern, but the issue is far more deep rooted and complex than that alone.

I would feel equally as nervous if a crapton of tribal christians from africa (the ones burning witches and stuff) was being dropped into our nations in the west as it is a backwards culture from a backwards religion (That in the west has tamed considerably over the past few hundred years)

Quite ironically some said exactly the same thing when we started receiving immigrants from India and the Caribbean back in the 50's and 60's.
Some of us believe that that only served to enhance British society and culture.

The key differences there were that those immigrants, despite the prejudices that they faced on a daily basis, were prepared to work at integrating into our society.
Their influences can now be seen in almost every aspect of our culture and society.

Unfortunately many Muslims refuse to integrate and the really problematic one's are hell bent on actively seeking to use of freedoms against us and change our society into a replica of the crapholeistans from which they came.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We are running into the problem of the "politically correct left".

If you see something, say something, gets you labeled a racist bigot.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No reply Kali?
I can see you're online, but crickets for hours now lol

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

No reply Kali?
I can see you're online, but crickets for hours now lol

Wahabism works for Jerusalem .

Have you done your research ?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I find it wrong to blanket people, period.

Islam is not a people, its a religion and political system

When minorities are blanketed

Islam is not a minority, its a religion and political system

I think it is oppressive and creates dangers for them.

Good. bad religions and political systems should feel a backlash until things are better throuogh reformation

I think it's important for people in the majority to speak up and say that it isn't okay for minorities to be treated badly.

I can agree to help out those whom need help and defend from bullys
Luckily we aren't discussing minorities but rather a religion and a political system.

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs.

Even Nazis or white supremacists?
And anyone is allowed their belief..you can believe in anything..and nothing is immune from criticism...especially not religious and/or political systems

.. any belief.

Okay...sure

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

There's a reason Muslims refuse to call them ISIS and use DAESH instead. It is their way of saying this is not Islam. ISIS isn't a religious ideology it is a terrorist regime.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Freeborn

We are running into the problem of the "politically correct left".

If you see something, say something, gets you labeled a racist bigot.

Well, luckily islam isn't a race.

As far as bigotry,
bigotry:
"intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself."
I am not intolerant of people because of islam. I have actually made some solid islamic friends while travelling.
I am however intolerant towards parts of islam itself that is absolutely counter to my own and my friends very existence

You can hate a idea. Anyone suggesting you are a bigot because you dislike islam is just being a retard.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

What's the message, however? What you'd hear isn't necessarily what his fellow travelers would hear.

You hear "paupers grave, forgotten and unmourned". They hear, in all likelihood, "Disrespectful barbarian.".

Burn him, bury the ashes at sea. Unremarked.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Better dump his flesh remains from a C130 over the Libyan desert, let the animals and birds eat it.

(post by grainofsand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Muslims are a minority religious group in the west and yes people should be free to be Nazi's as well... as long as you are not hurting anyone. I don't like fundamentalism at all in any religion but that doesn't mean we should start banning it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join