It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truck bomb detonated near the german embassy in Kabul Afghanistan and killed 80 people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well here we go again. Just before we started our deportationt to Afghanistan a massive truck bomb detonated near our german embassy in Kabul. The death toll is at 80 and over 300 people are injured. Germany stopped their deportations immediately but Maizere said it's only temporary. The german media is more concerned with the damage on our embassy and that pisses me off greatly. Who cares about the f#cking building? Get your priorities straight.

www.bbc.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... -11e7-bcde-624ad94170ab_story.html

edit on 31-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: still adding more sources

www.reuters.com...

Edit: There are many conflicting reports about the casualties. They are currently ranging from 50 to 90.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Edit2: To clarify. A plane with deported people was scheduled to land in Afghanistan and was redirected for safety reasons. Afghanistan is designated safe but i guess that changed today.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just saw this on Youtube. They're calling it the worst attack in years. The German diplomat commented that this was proof terrorists are targeting the West...and yet Germany keeps letting in millions of "refugees" knowing that some of them are terrorists........ Is it just me or is that the definition of ironic?

edit on 31-5-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Poor people there :-/

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Germany stopped their deportations immediately but Maizere said it's only temporary.

To clear that up, they stopped a plane who had deporties on board, not deportations in general because of fear of retailation because we deport people. Security reason. otherwhise some would think we do this because we are afraid.

edited 15:20
edit on 31-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh yes, the religion of peace again....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

A senseless attack with devastating results... my blood boils when I think about the perpetrators (the ones who didn't blow themselves up) celebrating at the loss of life. I hope they have to answer for these actions

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's very concerning that they are not even able to keep the diplomatic zones safe. The attack was directed at the civilian population. Perhaps to send a message? F#cking cowards.

Edit: Twitter is so pathetic. The covfefe BS has nearly 1 million tweets and kabul has only 200k. Social Media in a nutshell.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Wow, those poor people, such a massive and pointless loss of life.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It´s so "secure" in Afghanistan that the german government sends masses of people back there, which got no asylum in germany. Some weeks ago i watched a documentary about a (not criminal) guy who was send back, who was in fear of his life because of those religious nuts there.

And got almost killed by a bomb attack, got hit and injured.

Because germany sends people just back to the "secure parts of Afghanistan"...

But we have career criminals from other nations, countries, states, that are not in a state of civil war, but those criminals are not send back.

Ah, today the next plane should have gone to Afghanistan, to bring people to the "secure parts of Afghanistan". They stopped the flight.
But only because of respect for the embassy staff.
Those people will be deported one day later...

Disgusting! Hypocritical! Inhuman!
But that happens if you fight in wars for the "axis of the good"...

edit on 31 5 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The bomb went off right outside an ice cream shop where families gathered to break their Ramadan fast for the day. ISIS claims responsibility. Are we Kabul?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Daesh already claimed responsibility. Kill'em all.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
just to show you that the terrorists doesn't care who they kill, be it Muslims or others, its just the message they want send that counts, no matter who they kill, and believe me as a Muslim i don't know what is this message behind killing ones own people.

from the Quran:
[4:93] If a man kills a Believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (for ever): and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.

poor people.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

For that, you also have to know that the numbers of refugees from Afghanistan began to rise sharply with the rumor they get like free money and houses here.

It must be hard for them to give up their lifes, based on such lies, and then realize it´s not quiet like that. It´s a complex mix of fear of their lifes and credulity.

I´m even going so far there could possibly small extremist leftist groups out there who would seed those rumors just to give them a push to come here. Because diversity and such, and because they know what´s "best" for them.

But we have career criminals from other nations, countries, states, that are not in a state of civil war, but those criminals are not send back.

Ridiculous, right? One problem with this is, if you come here without a passport and propper identity...where to send them? Problem being, some countries do not issue them, so their citizens do not flee, or on the other way around, refuse or not being able to identify those.

Thuss they are stranded here. It´s even more of a terrible situation, because they just walk through safe countries towards Germany and we´re left with the problem. Thank you, Mama Merkel!
edit on 31-5-2017 by verschickter because: the Y key again... need a new keyboard

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Of course it sad that so many people died due to this attack. Families ruined and loved ones lost is always sad.

Yet, I`m guessing someone within the Germany Embassy was working with whoever carried out this attack in some way and the relationship somehow turned sour. In places like Afghanistan, dirty business carried out by government officials, both foreign and domestic, are common. It`s never `they attack us because they hate us.` Someone was playing with fire and because of that a lot of people got burned. It`ll be interesting to see how the narrative will play itself out in the coming days and weeks.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

You're obviously not a true Muslim, if you were you'd be cheering this attack on.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Another day of death, fear and destruction so so sad

My heart goes out to all the innocents effected by stupid fanatical cowards AGAIN.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The 2017 average continues at an attack almost every week. Shocking.
There can be no mercy shown to these terrorists.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Dr UAE

You're obviously not a true Muslim, if you were you'd be cheering this attack on.

/sarcasm

i get your sarcasm, but this attack shows every body that terrorism has no religion, its just to terrorize people all over the world regardless of any ones religion, it is so sad and frustrating at the same time

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Daesh already claimed responsibility. Kill'em all.

i wish there was a way to get rid of them instantly, we would celebrate it like new years eve i tell you

new topics

top topics

join