It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we fear such a small % of people? Muslims!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

That poor kid. That kind of hatred is ridiculous. Zealots need to start looking at themselves and stop worrying about other people so much. This applies equally to the fanatical christian right, fanatical muslims, sjws, feminists, blm... Chill the # out.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is part of the problems you folks over in the UK might actually understand. Like what happened with the NRA, you have some people who become enamored with killing. The decentralized nature of Islam gives us no one clear cut leader in the various sects. So one Iman telling his flock that killing infidels will get you a free pass to paradise in the afterlife is going to get a lot of takers considering that the average person in the ME tends not to be educated. That ignorance is what the religious leaders prey on, not unlike the church during the middle ages. The chance to lash out at what their leaders tell them is bad and the fact that some people are just sociopaths [the west doesn't hold a monopoly on them] makes for nasty end results. Remember the Muslims are not just a ME issue. We also have Africa, Pakistan and Chechnya. If you want some serious reading look back at what the Chechnya's rebels have done vs the Russians. Beware of smug opinions on religions, there are still areas where religion trumps everything else. And the people in those areas will serve some comeuppance to those they feel are mocking their faith.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's not really "fear", it's awareness based on current events. Too often criticism of Islam is instantly labelled as fear. It's almost as if people don't want a discussion on the topic to be had, so instead toss around enough inflated labels until there's no point proceeding.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The Catholic and Protestant problem in parts of Scotland means 'You use common sense in knowing where you can or can't go'. The Religious problems in Scotland are through Football (Soccer) teams, it's AWFUL, and people still die from time to time. About 5 miles West from me, heading towards Glasgow I see this all over small villages in the middle. Where 1 side of my Family live. Strange as it is, I never once seen an 'Orange Order march'...Some tell me I am 'Lucky'...

Religious or Political statement?
Two video's worth a watch are here, should anyone outside Scottish/Irish culture want to understand how well we know the dangers of Relgious, Historical Religious tensions... These videos show my Culture and 'Where is safe to go', I am in the South East of Scotland and you can hide from it and ignore it, but it is there if you look. And it's DISGUSTING.

Football's Most Dangerous Rivalry

Ross Kemp Extreme World Series 3 Northern Ireland (3of6)

I live with with awful Religious and Political ways in Scotland.
But I am no expert on 'How to fix it' because the hatred is so bad that Education is impossible to give, when people are not interested in being educated. Hate is hate, some kids I know are born and taught to hate. Crap state of affairs, but we all live with hate of some form. For me ignoring the hate, denying being hated is key. I have been told to "Go home you Feni@n BarSteward" many times. As I grew older, I learn to just smile back. Hate is choice...

link   

I don't get this "Bad areas where Muslims rule" saying

Isn't it obvious? The areas ARE bad because the religion is bad.

What do I mean by bad?

Intolerance of "outsiders" and non-muslims, (including threats of violence and intimidation).
Criminal gangs within those areas operating out of the reach of law enforcement because the communities do not cooperate with police, they prefer things to be settled in their own "sharia" courts.
Female genital mutilation in backroom surgeries.
Honor killings against those who do not agree to arranged marriages, leave their faith, or criticise islam.
Lack of womens rights, they are seen as inferior to men, and forced to wear full veils in public.

The list goes on...

This is the reality of Muslim neighborhoods in London, in Europe and around the world.

Why are all these bad things taking place in Muslims neighbourhoods?
Because their religion tells them thats how they should behave.

Im sorry but I reserve the right to dislike religions. Hate is an extreme word i prefer not to use. But it's as close as you can, without actually using that word.
edit on 30-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you have a clue....and feel that Christians, gays, women and ANYONE who does not SUBMIT to is islam should be free to do as they wish and live side by side with a muzzy.....whom should fear for their life? who would be the aggressor here? Sorry, but not buying any of your run of the mill BS. I have had encounters with Muzzies in a few situations...good thing I carry otherwise I would be another stat. You should try to live with them, and your perfect world viewpoint... I mean right next door like I did, they eventually moved out after their threats, stalking, poisoning pets, attempting abductions and on and on. I stood my ground, and pulled a serious Mcgyver on then. They have no plans on fitting in, just spreading SL, and their ancient laws as well. You will find that many, many people will tell you where to put your "hater" moniker...some just find reality more appealing than some fantasy land. With humans, there is nothing perfect.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Anyone who is forced to kneel and pray.

Maybe you should read your bible once.
1Kings 8:54-AV And it was [so], that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the LORD, he arose from before the altar of the LORD, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.
Ezra 9:5-AV And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God,
Psalms 95:6-AV O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Isaiah 45:23-AV I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Luke 22:41-AV And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
Acts 7:60-AV And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Ephesians 3:14-AV For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

When your Religion allows lying to further Religious agenda.

Only one sect practices that and it's only to be used to save their life not spread their faith.

If your religion puts a death sentence on anyone who leaves.

That is only if that person comes back and tries to convert Muslims to other faiths.

You got an f'ed up religion.

Almost as f'ed up as your knowledge of Islam.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is the second post on this in two days, and all of the people who are absolutely puzzled, just flabbergasted at why people think Islam is violent have totally ignored the point that its the only religion that you have a hi probability of being killed for publicly offending.

Hence why all of the major MSM outlets wouldn't post the Danish cartoons.

Im starting to think that these threads are less about an honest conversation from these people, and more for a chance to virtue signal to others about how proving and diverse they are.

Oh well, carry on.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That is only if that person comes back and tries to convert Muslims to other faiths.

Where does it say that?

In reality ex-muslims are often killed by their own family and friends if they dare to confess they have left the faith.
Most are too frightened to say anything. That says a lot.

wait a minute...

Only one sect practices that and it's only to be used to save their life not spread their faith.

Wrong. Sunni muslims are only allowed to use it to save their life, but in practise they use it for all kinds of reasons. Shia muslims use it precisely how it was suggested.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hey Sheldon, Christians are not forced to kneel, and you can be stoned to death for leaving Islam....read the book once.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Right Gambler, and some probably have convinced a sucker or two...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Westboro Baptist Church has 40 members and has openly stated that, in their opinion, nobody outside of WBC is really "Christian." Radical Islam has millions of active participants, plus hundreds of millions of philosophical supporters (look at the results of asking "is terrorism ever justifiable in the name of Allah" type polls conducted among "peaceful" Muslims some time.)

Your comparison fails on many levels.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
A large percentage of Muslims, as per scientifically conducted surveys, support Sharia Law everywhere. They support jihad against the West. They often demand special support and privileges for their religious practices not given to anyone else. They support treating women like cattle to be owned, beaten up, or divorced purely at the whim of men. Though most of them would not think of strapping on a suicide vest and attacking anyone, including women and children, there are apparently a number of them that will do so and have done so. And with all this information you want us to believe Muslims are by nature a peaceful people??????

Even if they are not willing to strap on a suicide vest, they will be happy to go out, buy and store boxes full of nails and screws for those that do. Maybe it will be the backpack, the vest, batteries wire or timers. They'lll be happy to sub-let out their apartment or house.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
They forgot the peace the other day in Manchester. Here's a thought, i grew up in East Kilbride, there's areas in Glasgow you'd better stay out of at night, it used to be called 'knife city.' This peaceful Britain you talk about is fiction at best, a lie more like it.a reply to: shauny

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Your point is were I once stood about 20 odd years ago, my attitude has changed with personal experience and knowledge.

I do not fear the people of Islam or there false god and agree many, perhaps even most when taken on individual merit are ok but I do fear the wrong they can and will do in it's name, not all of them but enough of them that if they were a variety of spud's I would switch permanently to another variety of spud's and never eat another one again as they would definitely give me the wildys.

I am A British man, British first and foremost but have some Jewish and Maori ancestry, I can trace my Anglo Saxon back to at least the time of Hengist and Horsa but mainly my ancestry is British Celt and Scot's/Irish, I am a Mac as well.

My sister is married to one so I do know what I am talking about, My nieces and nephew's were the apple of my eye but they changed as they grew older, Darius for example is fairly radicalized and I really don't know how to break it to him that I emergency baptized him when he was a baby, blood of My blood and I am not letting the devil have it if you understand me though I do not like the adult he has turned into and we later found out that Javod was abusing my other nephew his elder Half brother Carl whose father, his mother Jeanette's former fiancé had died in an accident, needless to say I would for Javod's sake never want to bump into him vile creature that he is again so I also do not speak to my sister whom is just as bad as he is and even wears that black ninja nun gone wrong bedsheet thing on occasion when he has his bum buddy's around.

Fear is not the right word though, more of an allergic reaction to it and rejection of it, oh and it fit's my understanding of the kingdom of the beast perfectly.

Suggestion, get a bigger keyboard those small secretary key's are not made for a man's hand's which is why you like myself keep knocking the wrong key's.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Dude,

please talk to UK ATS members like Hecate666.

They will tell you their personal experiences with Radical Islamists living in the UK.

edit on 5/30/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Here's a bag of skittles, 5 skittles in this bag are poisonous and will kill you. Do you still trust eating the bag of skittles or discard them?

Planes crash, people die in plane crashes... do i not fly.

edit on th0505201751967 by Simon1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Planes crash, people die in plane crashes... do i not fly.

Do you choose to fly on the airline that has the poorest safety record?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
a reply to: WUNK22

Thank you for your evil face emot....
I am SCOTTISH...And this 'London Muslim Areas of fear' is a LIE...
American people seem to be the only people who believe anything they read online.
There are no 'No Go Muslim Areas' in the United Kingdom...We live together, in peace.

...But as I say, once fear takes hold, minds are made up.

You have obviously never heard of the BLM (Brick Lane Massif formerly Mafia) or CSP (Cannon Street Posse)

My Username will give you an idea where I'm from... I know what these places are like..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you choose to fly on the airline that has the poorest safety record?

With odds of 1 in 11 Million, why would i bother checking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join