It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody- I am into repairing and restoring our planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, folks, I am new to this. I am a. research dietitian, biologist/ biochemist and herbalist, organic gardener, farmer, rancher from Texas. You might call me a back engineer or reverse engineer for repairing and restoring our planet, agriculture,
education and the people, plants and animals and biosphere. I am here to heal, not to create controversy. Thank you. Have a great day.
anagement is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.
edit on 30-5-2017 by restoretheearth because: This is my introduction. I am new to this. Thanks.😊💕🍀🏇

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: restoretheearth

Hello and welcome! If you click in the area where you write, that text that is already there will disappear. Just make sure you say more than a few words.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's encouraging to hear about your passions/life goals. We need more folks like yourself. I'm excited to hear from you on the subjects of sustainability, soil nutrients for various crops, and tips for someone inexperienced who wants to begin growing their own food. Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Welcome to you. You sound like just the person we need right now. Get writing some threads I'm eager to read anything you have on the subjects you mentioned perhaps we can exchange ideas and knowledge.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome to our community restoretheearth.

Looking forward to your input and ideas in those areas. The future may look bleak at times for the planet, yet I believe we have lots of technology available for remediation.

edit on 30-5-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spacing

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Welcome and a worthy cause if ever there were one...

the problem is that it might already be too late for Earth... and most complex life, like us.

I've spoken with local climate scientists (at Uni of AZ) who despair that the synergistic break down of systems is speeding up and overwhelming... and besides being in the 6th mass extinction event, we are all doomed within one meager decade.

I thought it would be at least 50 years... but apparently that's an older model.

I'd like to go down fighting, though... if they're correct. I gotta say the data I saw sure does look grim.

Let's hope there IS some top secret tech that might help... heh.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: restoretheearth
Hello everybody- I am into repairing and restoring our planet.

Hello, and Bless you, my child! *__-

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello Restore

Please enter the infinite boards of ATS and enlighten us.
We are all just a PM away if you need help.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I am all for alternative health as I am one of those in the top that can not depend on big pharma medicine due to many side effects.

So I welcome all kind of suggestions for minor ailments.

new topics

top topics

join