It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is breaking now

George Webb has uploaded hundreds of video researching the DNC leaks in his latest one he names who he thinks is the killer - Alpha Jalloh.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

That was Hillary's nickname in college! Holy cow!

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Youtube... More confirmation bias fodder for the gullible. Yet no actual hard evidence for any of this.

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
This is breaking now

George Webb has uploaded hundreds of video researching the DNC leaks in his latest one he names who he thinks is the killer - Alpha Jalloh.

m.youtube.com...

Worth a look-see ...

+17 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
lol

Its so funny that the right completely fabricates this whole seth rich thing to distract everyone from the fact that their president is about to get impeached.

Nice try conservatives, but its not gonna work.

HOAX BIN

I agree with the dude in the other thread who came up with an incredible phrase for this stuff..

Conservative Fan Fiction

lol.. I love it ^

+72 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Youtube... More confirmation bias fodder for the gullible. Yet no actual hard evidence for any of this.

You watched a 14 minute video in 5 minutes?

+69 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sort of like the Comey memo, Russian collusion, Rosenstein is resigning, Jared Kushner back channel things. Yup, hate that no actual hard evidence thingy.

+47 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
lol

Its so funny that the right completely fabricates this whole seth rich thing to distract everyone from the fact that their president is about to get impeached.

HOAX BIN

I agree with the dude in the other thread who came up with an incredible phrase for this stuff..

Conservative Fan Fiction

lol.. I love it ^

Kind of like the antithesis of Democratic Delusional Syndrome

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

You watched a 14 minute video in 5 minutes?

I don't have to. Youtube is never evidence of anything.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I curious as to how or why the anti Hillary people consider this a valid source of information yet any thing reported by a genuine media outlet is immediately written off as totally fabricated.

Youtube videos on topics like this are a dime a dozen. This is junk.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Sort of like the Comey memo, Russian collusion, Rosenstein is resigning, Jared Kushner back channel things. Yup, hate that no actual hard evidence thingy.

None of that stuff comes from Youtube and there are actual investigations following up leads that are producing MORE leads going on. The Seth Rich investigation is dead in the water and pretty much the domain of conservatives hunting for any outrage to distract from their #ty choice for President.

+108 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The guy was really murdered.
They guy was not robbed.
The guy worked and had access to DNC stuff that leaked.
The guy was murdered after the leaks.

Lots of reality in this story.

+27 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
lol

HOAX BIN

Ok enough is enough...

I don't know if you've heard but, PETA is currently conducting an ongoing investigation into the Democratic party citing animal abuse.

A statement has been released by PETA:

"Due to the relentless and senseless beating of two dead horses, PETA officials have determined that the cause behind these beatings sources back to Russia along with an inability to impeach President Trump. We will bring the full force of the law down upon these perpetrators of injustice against liberty".

Keep those impeachment dreams alive because you're going to need something to get you through the next 7+ years.

Oh and never forget...IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!

I mean who doesn't love a revival of McCarthyism?

From Wikipedia:

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. The term refers to U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy and has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare, lasting roughly from 1947 to 1956 and characterized by heightened political repression as well as a campaign spreading fear of influence on American institutions and of espionage by Soviet agents.

Hmm...sounds like a typical CNN/MSNBC/(Insert liberal media outlet of choice here) "news" day.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

None of that stuff comes from Youtube and there are actual investigations following up leads that are producing MORE leads going on. The Seth Rich investigation is dead in the water and pretty much the domain of conservatives hunting for any outrage to distract from their #ty choice for President.

Try closing your eyes when you say that and spin around to the left three times.

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You know this how? I have seen absolutely no evidence for that and I have serious doubts that he did.

edit on 2017-5-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

I can agree.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You know this how? I have seen absolutely no evidence for that and I have serious doubts that he did.

He made it up on the spot. All sources have confirmed that he had nothing to do with high level DNC emails.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So , who is this George Webb guy anyway . I have posted a few of his vids but have watched them all . It started as where is Eric Braverman . He was the head guy for the Clinton foundation . He has been missing for about 220 days . I think George knows but is not saying and just used the series to put out to the public a lot of info about what and who is happening behind the scenes . Any how this interview is piece of gold . He doesn't say directly in this vid that he worked for Dutch intelligence but is on the record in his para-scope saying as much ... enjoy people

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What sources?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join