It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Everyone is laughing : Internet loves Nordic leaders for trolling Trump’s magic orb photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Nordic leaders tweeted a photo of themselves holding a football (soccer ball) and calling it the real “orb of world domination.” Apparently, the glowing orb President Donald Trump clasped with Saudi Arabian King Salman “loses power and is somewhat less threatening on these latitudes.” The photo features prime ministers from Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland.

Who cares what the Nordics think? Not me. I have great hopes for our Orb holding President, believe me. Saudi's have always been our mystical friends and god bless them.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Fan of Trump..
Not so much of Saudi

Conflicted...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not everyone is laughing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Nordic leaders tweeted a photo of themselves holding a football (soccer ball) and calling it the real “orb of world domination.” Apparently, the glowing orb President Donald Trump clasped with Saudi Arabian King Salman “loses power and is somewhat less threatening on these latitudes.” The photo features prime ministers from Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland.

Who cares what the Nordics think? Not me. I have great hopes for our Orb holding President, believe me. Saudi's have always been our mystical friends and god bless them.

The Saudi's are NOT our friends.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's true...What could possibly be funny about this photo? Contacting the great spirit the Saudi way.

However it looks like Melania is trying hard not to laugh.

edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Trump is all up in their heads. Even stories that are not about Trump someone becomes all about trump ... without trump's help.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Right, it´s just 99,9% worldwide, only the Trumpists can´t laugh about their saviour...

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Everyone in the entire world except for about 30% of the American electorate.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump is all up in their heads. Even stories that are not about Trump someone becomes all about trump ... without trump's help.

I've noticed that..

Best mind # I've seen maybe ever.

Trump looks goofy as hell, but what is the point again? Kind of looks like a bunch of prime ministers not getting real work done because they can't stop their fevered cheetoh oompaloompa dreams..

But yea its funny to watch.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There were entire songs written and sang by kindergarten kids "Obama is gonna save the world" I remember.

What Trump has in the way of fanfare or even "Trumpets" is not even close to the world wide phenom that was Obama. For what it's worth, it really did seem like the World loved him for a time being.

But history is not really in these days, just emotion.

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Everyone in the entire world except for about 30% of the American electorate.

No one in the world really cares about trump except for in America. .
No offence to my American brothers but you are not the centre of everyone's attention around the world..
That's a myth your brainwashing media tell you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
pretty funny that other world leaders think he is such a tool that they start clowning him.

both pics are funny. his and theirs

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

How the hell you not gonna post the image(s)?!?

Technically, they're mocking it; not trolling it.
edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

You are right in a way. That being said, whatever Trump does will have consequences to the rest of the world one way or another. I do watch him for that reason. He can be very entertaining too sometimes

edit on 30-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Right, it´s just 99,9% worldwide, only the Trumpists can´t laugh about their saviour...

WHAT!?!?

RAWRRR!!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thats effing hilarious. We got to admit, King Salman did have a little Saruman thing going on there in that image with Trump. I wonder if Trump was thinking to himself "ahh, so this is where they did that scene from LOTR. Cool!"

Clearly he has been cast for the 21st century adaptation.

Was that orb that Kabbalah stone or whatever? I forgot what they said it was. It is possible there could be some power there. Whats it made of??

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't normally get involved in the usual USA political crap trap but I am sure Mr Trump is up for a good piss up and a night out with the lads down at the local working mans club!?

As long as he pays his round as I hate tight fisted fxckers!

My last post using the word "Trump"

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The Trumpkin snowflakes are so easily TRIGGERED when out of their safe spaces.

I mean really??

I'm all for freedom of speech and hate censorship but what is the point of this thread?

Trump supporters are certainly not alpha males that's all I'm saying.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Saudi's have always been our mystical friends and god bless them.

If I were a woman I'd drive over there and give the King my two cents...oops I couldn't do that. But at least I could speak out...nope I'd get stoned to death and not in a good way. Or maybe I could not wear a hijab in protest, okay now I'm dead.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join