It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Mystery: DNC Leaks Came From Inside, Not Russian Hackers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Didn't flynn resign because he was asked to?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No thanks.
Editing your posts AFTER being called out on them is quite disgusting.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Didn't flynn resign because he was asked to?

I think so, but did I miss something...?

I though this was a discussion on the Seth Rich matter.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No thanks.
Editing your posts AFTER being called out on them is quite disgusting.

That post had been edited WELL before you said anything about it being edited. I edited shortly after I wrote it and I wasn't even talking to you at the time when I did. Stop whining because you were misinformed and didn't read the OP.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

On July 8, 2016, the Obama administration expelled two Russian diplomats from the United States supposedly in retaliation for a Russian police guard who had tackled a U.S. diplomat outside the American Embassy in Moscow in a scuffle that was captured on security footage and broadcast on Russian television. Anonymous, in a video released May 24, 2015, provides an alternative explanation why these two diplomats were expelled. Anonymous claimed Mikhail Fradkov, the head of Russia’s SVR intelligence agency from Oct. 6, 2006 to Oct. 5, 2016, authorized an emergency contact with the U.S. State Department on July 7, 2016, to reveal the details of Seth Rich’s breach of Podesta’s emails and the subsequent danger to his life, only to find themselves expelled immediately

this from the OP

I had a disagreement with others in the thread about "unnamed" sources and their credibility.
I think "unnamed" sources all carry the same weight; others here think differently.

Yes this is supposed to be about rich's murder.
If anything "officially" comes to light about that emergency contact tswhtf.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No point in replying to you, you will just edit your responses later.

good day

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol. Well that is one way to slime your way out of admitting that you didn't read the thread.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Context? I was responding to a comment comparing Disinfowhores/PP to "all the unnamed soruces the Left keeps coming up with."
edit on 2017-5-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The killing was absolutely not a professional job, as a pro completes the robbery and doesn't leave defensive wounds..

Are you sure about that? Can you cite one instance of a "hit" where there were no defensive wounds to the victim AND the killer robbed that victim to make it look like another type of crime?

Can you define any other crime where someone or something is guilty until proven innocent?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The killing was absolutely not a professional job, as a pro completes the robbery and doesn't leave defensive wounds..

Are you sure about that? Can you cite one instance of a "hit" where there were no defensive wounds to the victim AND the killer robbed that victim to make it look like another type of crime?

Can you define any other crime where someone or something is guilty until proven innocent?

Can't answer the question, huh?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That's because I don't get into the habit of proving innocence. Mostly because that isn't a thing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Context? I was responding to a comment comparing Disinfowhores/PP to "all the unnamed soruces the Left keeps coming up with."

Very good. I was reading your post and was unclear as to the meaning of the term "Wingnut Central". Thank you for clearing that up.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That's because I don't get into the habit of proving innocence. Mostly because that isn't a thing.

Obviously someone is guilty of killing Seth Rich, right? His death certainly wasn't a suicide.

My question to another poster -- the one you replied to, was in reference to the methodology and type of killing of that murder.
edit on 30-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Obviously someone is guilty of killing Seth Rich, right? His death certainly wasn't a suicide.

Yes, and that is a job for the ACTUAL police not you conservative internet detectives hiding behind some false sense of getting to the bottom of this to cover up for your obvious partisanism. You wouldn't give a # about this guy's death if he didn't work for the DNC. It's not like I see you guys lamenting the cases of other unsolved murders in this country or anything.

My question to another poster -- the one you replied to, was in reference to the methodology and type of killing of that murder.

I know what you were doing. You are trying to say that your CT is credible if some random poster on the internet can't think of a crime that went along with your narrative there (never mind that Rich was actually shot in the back twice and had a broken watch strap that indicated a struggle).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm a conservative, but not a "conservative internet detective". Was that meant as an insult?

I don't have a "false sense" nor am I faking my interest in the Seth Rich matter for political reasons. You accuse me of being an "internet detective" and then proceed to try your hand at being an internet mind-reader.

I'll go back to my original question...

Another member claimed that Seth Rich's assassination was not a professional hit because a professional would have made it look like a robbery. I asked for an example of that ever happening before.

I hope that clears things up for you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: dfnj2015

She flipped to the Democrat's side soon after. She's been a Democrat for the majority of her life.

storify.com...

But despite starting college on the right-hand side of politics, Hillary left a few years later as an "anti-war Democrat whose public rebuke of a Republican senator in a graduation won her notice in Life Magazine as a voice for her generation."

The democrat elite moved the party to the right over the past 20 years

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Do you mean fake news such as wmds in Iraq? Or maybe you mean the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes, rape, sexism, and racism allegations.... Half joking

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join