It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Maxine has jumped the shark.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Talking # about the President isn't treason.

Talking about impeaching the President isn't treason.

It wasn't treason when a Democrat was in office. That hasn't changed just because it's a Republican.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maxine Waters is the epitome of everything that is wrong in Washington. She is not interesting in representing anyone - never mind someone in her district that disagrees with her. She should be removed forthwith.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You forgot Nancy Pelosi in that list.

Agree on term limits. Graham is just a very bad liar. McCain should pick one of his homes, go there and enjoy the rest of his days with his wife and daughter. Waters... well a sewer rat has more ethics than her and probably has more intelligence.

Our Congress is a mess. Even if term limits were installed today it would take 20 years to fix. Need much much more people willing to have an interest in politics and the resolve to execute. Very rare commodity these days.

We are in deep doo doo. For years and years to come.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
But, 2 scoops!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
She never jumped the shark. She fell into the shark tank and the shark jumped out and said "The hell with this! I'm outta here!"

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It wasn't treason when a Democrat was in office. That hasn't changed just because it's a Republican.

It's probably not treason, but a group of politicians and has beens, is actively and publicly trying to disrupt everything Trump wants to do. I understand not liking him, I didn't like Obama, but I didn't try to disrupt his progress. (Though it would have been nice if someone did regarding the health care that tripled my cost)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6
I just saw Mad Maxine ...with 10 lbs of foundation caked up on her face.

Yeah! YEAH! Lets not forget the eye rolling drooling sexism!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

She has the perfect trifecta of hate: She's women, She's Black, and She's a Democrat

Oh my!

No, she's just a hypocritical moron.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

She has the perfect trifecta of hate: She's women, She's Black, and She's a Democrat

Oh my!

No, she's just a hypocritical moron.

And i agree but would add, Mad Maxine is one freakin' "Welfare/Race pimp" who hates non colored people! I have a very black friend from Nigeria who I love like a brother that just retired from my office. He called her those names in quotes and I share them here for all to consider the source. He also thinks "BLM should be IN JAIL!!"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Aliensun

Please, please, if you are serious, supply examples of her intelligence.
(Just one will do.)

Here's a whole slew of them...

One thing that almost all of us can agree on is that Maxine Waters is a hell of a lot funnier than Kathy Griffin is. Maybe Maxine can campaign for her next election at comedy shops

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 31/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's probably not treason, but a group of politicians and has beens, is actively and publicly trying to disrupt everything Trump wants to do. I understand not liking him, I didn't like Obama, but I didn't try to disrupt his progress. (Though it would have been nice if someone did regarding the health care that tripled my cost)

You're right. Obama is the first former president in history to troll his predecessor. He followed Trump around Europe like a lapdog. Simply ironic. Doesn't get any better than that.

Mad Maxine is just part of the liberal flame throwers who hope to pile it on before Robert Mueller's investigation is done and they find nothing. The whole thing is a planned event:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

E. Wayne Merry, a former diplomat to Russia, said there isn't a president in history who hasn't connected with foreign governments before and after he took office.
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Obama organized a secret cabal to try to mend the relationship with Russia - remember, the one he screwed up!
thenationalsentinel.com...

I think that if Mueller is allowed to do his job, the whole thing will turn to dust - along with the liberal Democrats who are on the verge of blowing up anyway.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

I have asked this before, but never got a good answer. If attempting to subvert the Commander in Chief in his duties isn't treasonous activity, exactly what is? Or is it justified because he's orange?

Do you mean like the way the entire GOP did during Obama's full 8 yrs in office, while refusing to admit that their sole justification for doing so was because he was black?

You're bound to remember, it was the party whose leader, (immediately after Obama's election) declared that their number one priority was to insure that Obama was a one term POTUS.

The very same party that opposed some of their own party's initiatives the moment that Obama even hinted at supporting them.

Maxine Waters has every right to ridicule Trump and yes, to even call for his impeachment, despite the fact that some of her constituents may have voted him.

Furthermore, when it comes to her personal assessment of Trump, she's entitled to that too.

I'm just trying to figure out why she's always going so easy on him. Maybe she feels a little sorry for him, knowing that he suffers from mental deficiencies and all.

Sure, everyone hated Obama because he's (half) black. /rollseyes

This right here is why the Left got smoked in the last election and why the GOP controls two branches of Government. The vast majority of people in this country are sick and tired of political correctness and race-baiting.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Maxine Waters has every right to ridicule Trump and yes, to even call for his impeachment, despite the fact that some of her constituents may have voted him.

Furthermore, when it comes to her personal assessment of Trump, she's entitled to that too.

She is entitled to an opinion.

But could you please list the impeachable offences Trump has committed to date so that we can all give your post the attention it deserves?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

She is entitled to an opinion.

But could you please list the impeachable offences Trump has committed to date so that we can all give your post the attention it deserves?

I believe there's probably sufficient evidence to impeach him for obstruction of justice.

Shy of flat out destruction of evidence, I think that most cases of obstruction of justice are not committed as a single act but rather an accumulation of acts.

IF......Comey testifies under oath and produces his memos recording the meeting where it's alleged that Trump ask him to find a way to let the Flynn investigation go and.....

IF......Daniel Coats & Adm. Michael S. Rogers end up testifying under oath that Trump did indeed ask them to push back against the FBI collusion probe as alleged and.....

Add to that, the fact that Trump did indeed fire the director of the FBI, James Comey who was conducting the investigation into possible Russian collusion with Trump's campaign and then he, (Trump) went on national tv to tell Lester Holt and the world that he did so because he, (Trump) felt like the Russian collusion thing was fake and that the FBI shouldn't be investigating it and.....

Then allegedly went on to tell the very same Russian dignitary that Michael Flynn lied about discussing sanctions with, Sergei Kislyak, how he got rid of a lot of pressure by firing Comey and not being under investigation and....

Well, put all that together and I think you have one of those ham sandwiches that they say any good prosecutor could indict.

When this is all said and done, Trump is probably going down like a turd in a toilet.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh my!

You forgot flaming asshole.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

OK, so you are basing your impeachment on the If's and buts. Got it.

Guilty, until we run out of things to charge him with, the American way.

Remember, If Comey sat on all that, he himself is guilty of a few things.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Oh my!

You didn't mention how smart xe is.

Don't forget we hate smart people too.

Unfair! We don't hate smart people. We hate drooling idiots who THINK they are smart and preach their "intelligence" in the mirror while crapping their diaper...and then blaming Trump.

"Trump crapped in my diaper! Impeach!" - Maxine Waters

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maxine Waters is the Honey Boo-boo of politics.

I love this so much.....I can't tell you!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
people like her will ensure the gop stays in control in 18

she is a walking advertisement for the gop no matter the location

Please...please, please, please, please! Someone give her and the Obama phone woman a show together. PLEASE!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join