It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Is it?

Ok. Tee hee.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Because you're the star in your own action movie.
Of course.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: pale5218

Critical thinking has little to do with it, it's simply part of the process, and it's definitely not 'fake'.... as much as some would prefer it to be.

Hmmmm...yeah.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Yup....and they would have done it to sway a democratic election...at home.

Screw everything. If you cant differentiate between foreign enemies and your own peoples political process then you are a threat to all.

I hope to God I can preserve a modicum of respect for the intel community. If they are messing with things more sacred than themselves or their group then I wish them less than luck.

edit on 5 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: pteridine
Patience is what led me to believe this is fake news and propaganda. Let me go over the reasons why:

• Primarily and most importantly. There is no hard evidence that this conspiracy is true. This entire CT is based on speculation and wish fulfillment at this point.
  • The investigator is being promoted by Fox News and a Fox New contributor (and not surprisingly this is the same network the CT keeps resurfacing on)
  • Speaking of Fox News, they were forced to print a retraction on this conspiracy theory and alienate Sean Hannity who continues to stand by this CT (which could be its own point in itself since he is one giant bag of propaganda).
  • Wikileaks is hiding behind this veneer that they don't release sources to protect them. Never mind that they've already dragged Rich's name through the mud by helping to propagate this CT in the first place.
  • Seth Rich's parents, the police, and the FBI all say there is no evidence this is true.

And this brings us to Kim Dotcom, another in a long list with beef against the Democrats. He flakes on releasing evidence that he claims to have and instead publicizes a letter asking the US to investigate his evidence. PSH! Yeah right. Just dump your evidence on the internet. Dotcom is one of the internet pirate OGs. It's not like he isn't capable.

This entire story has all the trimmings and signs of a distraction attempt. Not real news. So as such, these little spoon drip threads like this that just add more speculation and circumstantial evidence but no actual hard evidence come off to me like confirmation bias fodder.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because it's fake .

Lol, yeah.

That "letter" reads like one of those Nigerian scam letters, lol.

Doesn't sound, nor is it written, professionally at all.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3daysgone

I'm smart that way. I've been reading news since the headlines were the Vietnam war and I've developed critical thinking and logic skills. That's how I know it's fake.
That and you know... every intelligence agency we have is positive it was Russia. Especially as we're seeing them employ the same techniques in elections around the world.
More of how we know it's fake.

Lets entertain your premise for a moment and test those skills.

Why don't you articulate to the community using that logic how Russia hacking = Trump winning the election. Seriously, can you put it all together in one clear and coherent paragraph how Russia caused Trump to win? - including all the motivations, backdoor deals and every other talking point currently out there - make sure to include the known mindset of the 66+ million deplorables who eventually voted against Hills as I'm pretty sure they are involved in Trumps success somewhere (and no, I won't accept that they are all brainwashed by VladTV - that's silly).

Anyway, lets see if you can answer the question without typing out your 'feelings' in the process as that has nothing to do with your assertion about Russia - stick to the facts.

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What's your problem? Jealous?
Hey I own a house mortgage free too.
I have credit cards but carry no debt. I own my cars outright.

Funny the rich guy in the Whitehouse is a God but someone who actually worked their asses off to make a successful business they get laughed at.
I guess I don't fit your picture of a welfare stealing living on the teat liberal .
Oh well.
What do you want a bank statement or reference letters from my accountant and lawyer?

I started as a decorator on long island. I then started selling commissioned goods to customers and when I moved to the south I finally opened a store selling very expensive rugs and accessories.
I didn't have a loan of a million dollars but my wonderful father did cosign my first business loan.
Trump never worked the way I did. Weekends, nights and holidays are not holidays for a retailer.
Now as for this story...
I'm sure the DC police are still working the case but they are not entertaining any conspiracy theory ideas.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Because you're the star in your own action movie.
Of course.

Not valid.
I have never written a screenplay or acted in a movie, much less been a star.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is a misapplication of the scandal that is plaguing the Trump administration. Russia didn't cause Trump to win, they assisted him by manipulating media with stolen secrets from an American political party. Trump, his campaign, and now maybe his administration may have colluded with the Russians in same way to assist them to do this. OR, as is also becoming the case, they may have also colluded with the Russians to open up some quid-pro-quo agreements (this is a post-election scandal though).

If you are endeavoring to honestly comprehend and have the Trump scandal explained to you, then it reasons you should at least have the foundation of the argument correct and not be pitching strawmen. Otherwise it just comes off like you are just baiting Silly in order to get her worked up and laugh at her for her troubles.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That is a misapplication of the scandal that is plaguing the Trump administration. Russia didn't cause Trump to win, they assisted him by manipulating media with stolen secrets from an American political party. Trump, his campaign, and now maybe his administration may have colluded with the Russians in same way to assist them to do this. OR, as is also becoming the case, they may have also colluded with the Russians to open up some quid-pro-quo agreements (this is a post-election scandal though).

If you are endeavoring to honestly comprehend and have the Trump scandal explained to you, then it reasons you should at least have the foundation of the argument correct and not be pitching strawmen. Otherwise it just comes off like you are just baiting Silly in order to get her worked up and laugh at her for her troubles.

The Trump 'scandal' is that Trump colluded with Russia during the election so as to steal the victory from Hillary - this is the allegation. No further explanation necessary, I'm up-to-speed with what CNN has to say about this - if members want to make assertions then I want to hear the dirty details.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Trump 'scandal' is that Trump colluded with Russia during the election so as to steal the victory from Hillary - this is the allegation. No further explanation necessary, I'm up-to-speed with what CNN has to say about this - if members want to make assertions then I want to hear the dirty details.

No. It isn't. The allegation is only tangentially related to Hillary Clinton and Trump winning the election. The allegation surrounds Trump colluding with the Russians in general before and now after the election. You'd know this if you truly are up-to-date on CNN.

Actually check that. I know this because I'm up-to-date on this issue thanks to WaPo, one of the two news publications releasing most of the damning reports on Trump. # CNN. CNN is a red herring riding on the NYT and WaPo's coattails right now. And also serving as the right's scapegoat because they can't battle the ACTUAL leaks.

You can't just make up the allegation and then argue that. If you want to do that then there is no point in engaging you further. I figured you were baiting Silly. I hope she reads this before responding to you.

link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

They're already here.
And in the oval office. By invitation no less.
Kennedy is turning in his grave.

link   
I will wait until further information before getting all excited. Kim has made promises he cdidn't keep. But I would love so much to see the Russian narrative explode in so many faces. It will expose the McCArthyites, their propaganda, and their parrots for what they really are— liars, tribalists, and idiots.

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Under the guise of claiming "I must be right because I'm agreeing with myself and no others" hubris then the other side of coin is,

If couple of biggest Democrat shillers cover up an OP with innocuous mostly off-topic comments mixed in with unsubstantiated claims of falsity,

Such as 17 IC's said so, which is proven lie which certain posters keep propagandizing upon unwary readers in thread after thread including this one.

Then the OP must be on target.

It would have been Crazy and Silly for KDC to release whatever he has publicly as his lawyers most likely advised about potential to taint information - crazy and silly would have desired that outcome.

As it is doing things proper is spun like tornado to make unsubstantiated claims without shred of evidence.

Last thing anybody supporting Democrat cause and DNC want is for Mueller to take this subject into his investigation.

One would suppose believing nothing to KDC's information that these particular individuals would invite official investigation and vindication of their position.

Exactly the opposite is in effect, that's telling us something right there.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Share blue and correct the record are all over this site and sites like it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't work out why anyone would want the US "justice" system involved in an investigation against the DNC.
FBI, CIA, NSA... they're all part of the same club, and that club has corrupt members.
The very people who arranged for the murder, and many murders before it, are now being asked to investigate their own dirty work.
How does anyone figure that makes sense?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What's your problem? Jealous?
Hey I own a house mortgage free too.
I have credit cards but carry no debt. I own my cars outright.

Funny the rich guy in the Whitehouse is a God but someone who actually worked their asses off to make a successful business they get laughed at.
I guess I don't fit your picture of a welfare stealing living on the teat liberal .
Oh well.
What do you want a bank statement or reference letters from my accountant and lawyer?

I started as a decorator on long island. I then started selling commissioned goods to customers and when I moved to the south I finally opened a store selling very expensive rugs and accessories.
I didn't have a loan of a million dollars but my wonderful father did cosign my first business loan.
Trump never worked the way I did. Weekends, nights and holidays are not holidays for a retailer.
Now as for this story...
I'm sure the DC police are still working the case but they are not entertaining any conspiracy theory ideas.

What brought this on? No, I am not jealous and I didn't picture you as a welfare queen. You seem very defensive about your situation and jealous of the silver spoon that Trump was born with. Claims on the internet are just that; claims. In my opinion, there is a reasonable probability that you are who you say you are but your claimed success does not give your arguments any more credibility. You read the news since Viet Nam. While you were reading it I was part of it. That doesn't make my arguments any more credible. You are not the only person who worked nights and weekends. Many on these boards worked as hard or harder than you or I. I travel my own path, as we all do, but I was too intent on my goals to be jealous of hard workers or inherited wealth. In the end, wealth determines the expense of the casket but not the length of the procession.
As for this story, the letter may have elements of truth in it or it may not. It may even be part of a plot to purposely and obviously fail so that the world will believe it wasn't Seth. Be patient.
Regardless, there are still questions about the death of Seth and whether it had to do with leaking information to Assange. When one connects the dots, it seems far more likely that Seth provided the material to Assange given the statements of the intermediary and Assange, himself, than Russian hackers somehow getting a data set the size that WikiLeaks released. Seth had access to the data and the motive had to do with Bernie, his guy, being cheated. The entire Russia argument is another red herring put out by the DNC to explain their failure. Look at the list of reasons Hilly uses to explain why she lost. The latest is voter intimidation in Wisconsin. Who was intimidated and how? Did you ever try to intimidate a farmer? They don't intimidate easily. Then there was misogyny and a few others that didn't stick, either. Hilly was a lousy candidate with too much baggage and she can't face it and neither can some of the Dems. Most know the truth.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

ACtually if you have to pay taxes on it you do not actually own it. They will re possess them if you do not pay taxes on them and they insist on collecting.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yes, because when she gets worked up she says stuff like, "Where are you in comparison to me? Minimum wage earner?" which is exactly the kind of attitude she attributes to the right. It's spectacular.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join