It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Go read the #ing quran. GO READ IT.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Joneselius

I think you need to separate Islam from the death cult that has its routes in Islam.

Islam is not ISIS or Al-Qa'ida

He says he has read the Quran 3 times yet he didn't know that Jesus is Islam's Messiah.

Don't expect him to differentiate between ISIS & Islam.

link   

I think you need to re-read the Quran.

Can you separate Muhammad from it.

If not, answer this HONESTLY.

Do you agree with the way Muhammad lived his life compared to Jesus? Answer it honestly.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You're lying again.

Jesus does NOT forgive sins in the Quran, a messiah does.

Jesus is nothing but a prophet in your book. He's not even the triune Godhead. Stop your lies. Muhammad is the prophet you look to, not Jesus.

Jesus was not a prophet. He was a miracle worker. The only miracle you're allowed to believe surrounds mu hammed being hugged in a cave. Sad.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Or dance when 9/11 happened.

There are 8 million Muslim Americans, how many of them did you see dancing?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah Allah sounds like a triune God.

Jesus is mentioned countless times in the old testament, as the word in the beginning.

Allah is ONE God alone. You're mistaken.

El Eloh. Al Lah.
Hmm.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you need to separate Islam from the death cult that has its routes in Islam.

Islam is not ISIS or Al-Qa'ida

He says he has read the Quran 3 times yet he didn't know that Jesus is Islam's Messiah.

Don't expect him to differentiate between ISIS & Islam.

ahhhh ok then.... he is one of those types of guys.

Hates for the sake of Hate

link   

So you are familiar with the part where it say they can basically do everything that makes the Islam bigger, even lying to you into your face, even more when it comes to make you join.

That little gem alone, a religion that tells you to lie so it can grow. Clap clap.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

our discussion makes it very clear to me that we need religion as a tool for moral more than ever these times.

and our conversation makes it very clear to me that religion is still the cancer it has always been.

worst thing that has ever happened to humanity is religion

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You're lying again.

Jesus does NOT forgive sins in the Quran, a messiah does.

Jesus is nothing but a prophet in your book. He's not even the triune Godhead. Stop your lies. Muhammad is the prophet you look to, not Jesus.

Jesus was not a prophet. He was a miracle worker. The only miracle you're allowed to believe surrounds mu hammed being hugged in a cave. Sad.

Who's lying?

Oh right, that would be you again.

3:45
When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

They probably were not radical, or were they? Are you trying to paint me with that brush? Anyone remotley reading what I have to say about muslims knows that I´m not that type.

shady, very shady.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Dude. What are you even doing?

Stop leaning on someone's mistaken opinion to make yourself feel better and answer me directly.

I have read it 3 times. It's how I know you haven't and also when you're lying..... Sucks to be you right now...... Islam loves it's lies.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Where in that is a miracle?

Where in that is he the son of God?

Where in that is he of God?

Where in that is the triune Godhead? You know Jesus accepted WORSHIP right?

Stop acting as though he's anything more than a prophet in your religion. Allah is ultimately responsible for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus is the ONLY way out of sin. again, stop lying....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

You don't trust muslims?! UGH YOUR DISGUSTING ISLAMOPHOBE! YOUR A RACIST!

First you need to stop hanging out with idiots. You cannot be racist against a person just because they are Muslim because Muslims aren't a race. It's called religious discrimination.

You don't care for gay people? YOUR SUCH A HOMOPHOBE! You are against refugees?! HOW DARE YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT A XENOPHOBIC BIGOT!

Give one logical reason to hate a person simply because they are different. Until then you do practice religious discrimination, homophobia and are xenophobic. Most people that are like this aren't to blame for being that way because it is force fed to them through religion as a child.

link   

They probably were not radical, or were they? Are you trying to paint me with that brush? Anyone remotley reading what I have to say about muslims knows that I´m not that type.

shady, very shady.

What is shady

you mentioned the dancing after 9/11 all i was saying is that really most Muslim Americans were just as sickened by the attacks as you.

link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do western people routinely go outside their houses and scream "God almighty" when an eastern country is bombed, or come on air saying it's a good thing for Jesus? No? I wonder why.

Western people have cheered the deaths of muslims

That they need to scream praises to Jesus in order in order for it to be a bad thing is a ridiculous condition you are making up. That's as ridiculous as saying its OK to call for another holocaust as long as you don't couple it with screams of "heil Hitler"

Even on this forum there have been calls to bomb Mecca and kill muslim civilians. But I bet you're response will be "but they didn't scream praises to Jesus"

edit on 29-5-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah Allah sounds like a triune God.

Jesus is mentioned countless times in the old testament, as the word in the beginning.

Allah is ONE God alone. You're mistaken.

No, Mohammed was mistaken when he spoke the words given to him by satan, invoking the false idol allah.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Where in that is a miracle?

Where in that is he the son of God?

Where in that is he of God?

Where in that is the triune Godhead? You know Jesus accepted WORSHIP right?

Stop acting as though he's anything more than a prophet in your religion. Allah is ultimately responsible for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus is the ONLY way out of sin. again, stop lying....

Nice preaching you did there while simultaneously moving the goal posts.

He isn't the Son of God, or of God, that is just your delusional interpretation.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Your entitled to your opinion of course but it´s clear your blinded by your hate against religion of any kind. If not for religion, we´d still be savages and kill, steal and whatnot.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Ffs. Read all the replies before you spout off.

I even said "People who DO cheer on war are hypocrites and should be denounced instantly".... What about that don't you get?

Islam does NOT teach this if the cause is Jihad. STOP BEING STUPID PEOPLE.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join