It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird red flashes Seen From White House Winndow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To me it seriously looks like some kind of Motel lights or a neon sign of some sort, crazy looking if it's real. Maybe.... Trump has an ENORMOUS television screen in that room and it faces the outside windows. He could be a HUGE American God's fan, I know I am and that looks like the intro to the show, honestly. I can see that almost no one replying in this thread can make a serious comment or Non political comment, so I wanted to ensure you I'm being 100% serious. I mean it could be a television, right?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

RED ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS TAKEN A THIRD SCOOP

I REPEAT

3 SCOOPS

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Or it's emergency vehicle lights outside? maybe? Naaaa

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like they found Obama's jump room to Mars.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The real reason......

the lights were a reflection from emergency vehicles responding to a medical incident outside the White House campus.

“The red lights had nothing to do with the White House,” a Secret Service spokesperson told The Post.

Mystery solved.
edit on 5/29/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StillDisturbed

I seriously agree w/you there. Obviously this is a glass window, probably kept very clean and if there were lights from a vehicle like security or DC police they'd appear in the window possibly, even if it's a 2nd story window?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
The real reason......

the lights were a reflection from emergency vehicles responding to a medical incident outside the White House campus.

“The red lights had nothing to do with the White House,” a Secret Service spokesperson told The Post.

Mystery solved.

Party pooper.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shell69

Makes sense it was reflection since the red flashing can be seen in both windows, and according to the floor plan shown in a previous post, those are two separate rooms which would make it unlikely the source was inside.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The real reason......

Mystery solved.

Party pooper.

That's just a cover story, what really happened was that Trump sucked the Saudi Kings ginormous ruby out of his er, ring when he bowed down to the king whilst kissing his hand, now he views it every night after ice cream.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Since we're now going off topic, if Trump just stood there while receiving the medal the media would be crying for a week about how disrespectful he is.

One way or another, they'll find something to be outraged about. At least his head didn't almost touch the ground like he was kneeling for his prayer mat.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: smurfy

Since we're now going off topic, if Trump just stood there while receiving the medal the media would be crying for a week about how disrespectful he is.

One way or another, they'll find something to be outraged about. At least his head didn't almost touch the ground like he was kneeling for his prayer mat.

edit on 29-5-2017 by smurfy because:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The real reason......

Mystery solved.

Party pooper.

Yeah I know. Can't have any fun

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Trump was busy typing in the codes for a nukleer strike on NK...

Hunger calls ... toasted peanut butter and jellly ..
yaahh ...
no Melania... rooo

Trump, in a mad hungerush to the WH kitchen,
forgets to type in the last 3, crucial, digits..

Damocles' dilema : Toasted PNB&J or Armageddon ?

Meanwhile there's a red light a winkin' in the west room

:p)

edit on 29/5/17 by Damiel because: spllng

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Robert De Niro finally snuck in and punched Trump in the face.

Red Lights Official Trailer (2012) Robert De Niro

De Niro: I’d Like to Punch Trump In the Face

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The real reason......

Mystery solved.

interesting that did not even occur to me looking at the video footage.
It has the appearance of coming from within but I guess as another poster pointed the rooms are not even connected.
oh the mundane and boring explanation. .......so much for it being an inter dimensional portal to yogsothoth

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Trump finally realized what a fat slob he is and so he's "Jazzing to the Oldies" completely with disco lights.

This also explains the mysterious disappearance from public life of Richard Simmons.

He's been installed at the White House to get the Orange Blob in shape.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

its just the witchs curse nothing new hahah

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The White House is one of the most haunted locations in the United States.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The White House is one of the most haunted locations in the United States.

Send Ghost Hunters there. Oh wait seeing Trump would be too terrifying.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join