It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down syndrome woman blasts abortion genocide in UN speech, gets a standing ovation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"Those born after abortion was made legal should thank their mothers for not killing them."
-DBCowboy

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Many people who (pretend to) care about unborn babies are the same people who don't care about murdering innocent men, woman, and children as long as they're family of terrorists. Also the same people who have no quarrel with tax-dollars being used to fund air-strikes that murder innocent men, woman, and children (it's swept under the rug as collateral damage, or whatever the new trendy terminology is).

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Only the living can defend the rights of those who are yet to come into this world.

If someone wants life and someone else does not want life who gets to decide what is ethical and what is not ethical?

Because, in order to rule on an ethical topic, one must first have ethics and I am yet to find a truly objective assessment of all the different circumstances surrounding why abortions occur and what the appropriate human protocol regarding abortions should be so that all concerned parties are satisfied.

His young lady deserves much praise for her speech and what she believes in and just like everyone else on the planet, she is entitled to her opinion.

I repeat - 'her opinion'

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How can platitude enter the picture when it has yet to be proven whether or not a fetus even has a consciousness? The FACT is, abortion is classified as murder, even genocide, based on ASSumption. ASSumption of criminality has no place in court.
edit on 29-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: rephrased

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Flesh without consiousness is as good as dead. Prove that a fetus has a consciousness, and you'll have a well founded argument. Till then its conjecture.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I am anti abortion.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So consciousness is a go no go and a good basis for an pro abortion stance?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Can you prove that it's not?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are women walking abortion machines?

I am serious

Every month they lose a possible baby, should we punish them for having a period?

Terminating a lump of cells before it grows into a baby is about the smartest thing you can do, if you cannot provide the financial support to raise a child.

The child will most likely become a burden on society, perpetuating crime and poverty, as they make the same mistakes.

Take a look at Chicongo, or any other poverty, crime, and drug infested city.

Should the people who raised their kids to be civilized be victims to those who refuse?

Should we force them to breed?
Should we force retardation in to blood lines?

Because that is what you are doing fighting abortions

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why would a women be an abortion machine?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

No, but I'm not the one making claims of genocide, which is probably the most serious crime that can be committed.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So consciousness is a go no go and a good basis for an pro abortion stance?

My basis for my pro-choice stance is that a person is innocent until proven guilty, and abortion has not been proven to be an act of murder. So people cannot be charged for actions that have not even been proven to be criminal in nature.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Different flavors of can/cannot prove is a non starter.

If we cannot prove something like a baby in womb does/doesn't think about donuts, may I suggest we air on the side of caution?
edit on 29-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Shall we wait for the govt stamp of approval for all our moral decisions?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Different flavors of can/cannot prove is a non starter.

If we cannot prove something like a baby in womb does/doesn't think about donuts, may I suggest we air on the side of caution?

How about we air on the side of the law, which states that you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. What about women who have life threatening pregnancies? Would you create a double standard for them?

How about no double standard and no murder charges until abortion is PROVEN murder?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Shall we wait for the govt stamp of approval for all our moral decisions?

The govt has no say in morality. The Bill of Rights was written to defend Liberty, not morality. Morality is subjective. Obviously ISIS does not list murder as a moral issue. Nevertheless, murder is definitely an infringement of Liberty.

So when it it proven that a fetus possesses a consciousness, then abortion will be PROVEN to be an infringement of Liberty. Only then will you Zealots have a solid foundation on which to erect your soap box.

Til then, I suggest you start funding scientific research to prove and detect the presence of a human soul/consciousness.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Um is there murder charges pending some where? If so I have yet to hear about it.

And of course the mothers life is preserved in the case you described.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It did not take long for you to start with the name calling.

I am anti abortion for me.

If someone else wants to have an abortion, that is between them and God (if that applies).
edit on 29-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Um is there murder charges pending some where? If so I have yet to hear about it.

And of course the mothers life is preserved in the case you described.

If abortion were to be classified as murder, then yes. There would be murder charges.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Let's try not to get off course into the weeds with what if and I wishes.

Murder charges are not pending from anyone who got an abortion last week. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join