It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain goes bonkers again. Says Putin is bigger threat than Islamic State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We get it. We get it. He got shot down by a Russia made SAM in Vietnam. That is no excuse for him to make a public statement like this. He is embarrassing the US on the world stage. Methinks it's time for him to retire or see a shrink.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
We get it. We get it. He got shot down by a Russia made SAM in Vietnam. That is no excuse for him to make a public statement like this. He is embarrassing the US on the world stage. Methinks it's time for him to retire or see a shrink.

For years, McCain has had zero credibility as far as I'm concerned when he picked Sarah Palin to be is VP running mate.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Says the traitor who had his picture taken with known terrorists!

This guy is a POS of the highest degree, how he is not in prison or a psych ward.

This video could be used as evidence of his insanity.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The stupid senile old fool is trapped in the cold war. Not surprising since he was a strong supporter of the old Fascist government in Georgia, the modern Right sector supported regime of Poroshenko in Kiev, and a very, very vocal supporter of Al-Qaeda in Syria (and practically every other terrorist organisation active in that country)

This scumbag would endorse the Nazis for Operation Barbarossa if they were around today.

He's the ultimate case for term limits on senators. How old is he now? 82 or something? Time to retire and take your medication for paranoia you degenerate war criminal.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

We get it. We get it. He got shot down by a Russia made SAM in Vietnam.

Don't forget turncoat who fed information to his Vietnamese captors that most likely lead to the loss of American lives.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This guy is a POS of the highest degree, how he is not in prison or a psych ward.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I mean you know, that is the "moderate rebels" we have been arming and funding!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think the company he keeps and the people he surrounds himself with might be a an even bigger threat than Russia.
Politics is funny...the VP shoots someone and the guy who gets shot had to say sorry.
McCain gets captured and is a war hero.

That type of thinking is scarier than many other things.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He's like a male version of Mad Maxine Waters - engages mouth before brain then wonders why he's Americas court jester.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Isn't the thinking on ATS that Saudi Arabia is effectively responsible for 9/11? Tell me again where Trump has just been on his grand tour and then review who your post should be aimed at............. if you believe SA was responsible.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Woa woa woa, that is giving far too much credit to those lunatics!

SA are simply to stupid to realize how they are being played by the powers of Israel and USA, as well as others.

They are useful due to their lack of intelligence and their barbaric ways are effective in the removal of Israel's enemies.

I for one believe that the bankers/politicians/elite of the world, the aspects of their intelligence that is under their control, are the ones responsible for 9/11, the dancing Israeli's that turned out to be Mossad agents that taped 9/11 with joy, kinda gave it away.

Mccain fits into the politician category of those guilty for 9/11

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
At worst, ISIS will continue to kill a few tens or hundreds of us over the coming years.

At worst, Russia could wind up in tens of thousands of casualties. Or more.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interesting he comes out swinging when his name is mentioned in an earlier ATS thread...

US Navy Jack Explains Benghazi

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I mean you know, that is the "moderate rebels" we have been arming and funding!

If they're the moderates, I'd hate to see the radical.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hurry, we need to cancel medicare and get rid of social security so we can double military spending.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They are both wrong . Obviously French president Macron is our biggest threat . Did you see the way he kicked Trump's a$$ in front of everybody ? Very sad .

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think McCain, Waters, Pelosi sit around and get wasted before they do TV interviews.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its his way of hiding his embarrassing if not treasonous past.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

For years, McCain has had zero credibility as far as I'm concerned when he picked Sarah Palin to be is VP running mate.

He wanted to keep an eye on Russia. After all, she could see Russia from her home......🙄

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join