It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods arrested for DUI in Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In that case, you are forgiven.
In fact, condolences....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks momma. I need them.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not piling on, the "kid" has had an amazing career.

www.pgatour.com...

Career Low Round 61???!!!! For 18 holes??? OMG!

Everyone screws up, altho drinking and driving when you clearly can afford a taxi is ridiculous. IIRC wasn't Greg Norman
a "serial cheater"/womanizer? Last I heard he damn near took his hand off with a chainsaw? Here's some stats of Woods that are mind boggling.

683: The total number of weeks Woods has spent at No. 1 in the Official World Golf Ranking. That's 352 weeks (or nearly seven YEARS) more than No. 2 Greg Norman.

3: Times Tiger has had at least a five-tournament winning streak. No one else has done it in the past 60 years. Woods also has three of the five longest streaks, including a personal best streak of seven in 2006-2007.

5: Times Tiger has won a major championship with a score of 18 under par or better. It's only happened eight times total.

18: No, it's not Woods' major total, but it is the number of World Golf Championships he's won. Dustin Johnson and Geoff Ogilvy are second on the list with three WGC titles.

142: Tiger's record number of consecutive cuts made from 1998 to 2005.

8: Number of times Tiger has won on a single course (Torrey Pines), a record. Oh, right, he's done it on two other courses (Bay Hill and Firestone) as well.

1: Number of times Woods lost a playoff (1998 Nissan Open to Billy Mayfair) on either the PGA Tour or European Tour. He's won 16 playoffs in his career, including three at major championships (2000 PGA, 2005 Masters, 2008 U.S. Open).

www.golfdigest.com...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

You know what's weird, is as a golfer I was interested in how Tiger had such control over his mind while he played. He almost seemed robotic. So I was looking up mindcontrol to learn how he does it and that is how I ended up here on ATS.
This pic completes the circle.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Seen this post, this is the first I heard of this. Turned it too the golf channel and they are all over this. Looks like he has been hitting the booze hard judging by the puffiness of his face. Just my own observation from my own experiences.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I really hope he figures out what the deal is and gets his sh together.

Unless this is a honest mistake, then he will be embarrassed and move on.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The guy needs help. But the PR cover story is a lie in my opinion.

- 300am arrest - where are you coming from / and going to Tiger at 300am.
- his house, yacht, steakhouse restaurant (which is said to have been closed Sunday and Monday for a private party) business offices are all North of where he was popped as he was driving south away from those areas.
- military Trail runs N-S . He was traveling south away from the more affluent areas to the lower income areas.
- his current girlfriend was in Dallas and is said to have been angry when she heard the news.
- reports said Tiger gave the arresting officer a hard time and refused The breathalyzer ( why refuse if your not drinking? It would help his case if he truly did mix meds unintentionally)

My guess is that the girlfriend was out of town for the weekend.He partied all weekend on the yacht. Came back Sunday night, partied at his restaurant and picked up a piece of local talent and was driving back to her place.

I wish I did that this weekend ( except the DUI) . Sounds like a blast! Tiger invite me down, I'll supply the Uber Black service all weekend!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just heard he issued a statement claiming there was no alcohol involved and it was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medicine. I'll check into that more durring lunch.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Golfer Tiger Woods was found "asleep at the wheel" with the engine running when he was arrested, US media reports say.

[Mr. Woods] was found at the wheel of his Mercedes, in the right lane, and had to be woken by a police officer early on Monday.

Charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Mr Woods blamed "an unexpected reaction to prescribed medication".

He maintains that alcohol was "not involved" in the incident.

BBCnews.com - Tiger Woods 'found by police asleep at wheel'.

Both, out and the car running is bad news! Usually there are mandatory jail sentences when this happens (at least in my neck of the... woods). Rehab is usually mandated to. If alcohol was not involved then it looks likely it was pills. That does not look good either.

Bummer dude.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I really hope he figures out what the deal is and gets his sh together.

Unless this is a honest mistake, then he will be embarrassed and move on.

I loved watching golf when he was playing. Now, not so much. I wish him the best and truly hope he does get it together. It would be great to watch him play again.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
He should go full WWE bad guy mode on tour ( if he comes back). Yell at the crowd. Party all night, be a bad influence on young tour players. Grow a Hollywood Hogan beard and shave his head. Hit on all the tour players wives.

I'd watch golf.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They are saying he had no booze in his system. But a bunch of drugs. I stand corrected.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

They are saying he had no booze in his system. But a bunch of drugs. I stand corrected.

Yeah, according to the police report his BAC was 0.000. And he had admitted to taking some kind of meds. Whether he was under the influence due to abuse, or whether he took the prescribed dosage after being too tired and they knocked him out, who knows? Regardless, his car was all banged up.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you ain't cheatin

you ain't TRYIN!

Stay away those Rx Pills

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Look at the list!

Vicodin (hydrocodone), Dilaudid (hydromorphone), Xanax, Ambien (both are sleep drugs) and THC (probably just to take the edge off!). Wow! Amazing he could function let alone drive.

They dropped the criminal investigation so out came his toxicology report.

ESPN.com - Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC found in Tiger Woods' system at time of DUI arrest.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Wow ! That's a lot of different drugs.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I saw the other other day that he had six or so in his system, but I didn't bother to look and see which.

That's a lot of #, and especially dangerous to mix together.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, it is a mixture where you could fall asleep and never wake up again!

I was impressed. I think I puked on one 5 ml (??, wrong size I think. But it was the mid-size dose for an adult) hydrocodone shot. I didn't like that feeling either. Like pot but lasted waaaayyyy too long for my liking. I would rather feel pain than be under that influence again. Then there others who learn to like the way it makes them feel.

Kurt Cobain said he stopped drinking when he became a regular user. He said everybody he can think of who has ODed drank alcohol. Imagine if Tiger had!

Treatment was a smart choice. The alternative is always the same: end up shooting H.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join