It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany - and what you think you know about it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: DerBeobachter

There were similar persons in the DDR, yes. Parteifreunde. They are all Schweinehunde!

Of course!!!!

I have something else. If we germans become old, seniors, retirees, let´s say about sixty years old, many of us run to a doctor every day and can´t talk about anything anymore than diseases, and who we met at the doctors waiting room. We could say many of us live their social life in the doctors waitings rooms, at that age. That´s about the same age some of us find to "god" again, because of "guilty conscience".

That´s when some of us realize that they were a$$holes their whole lifetime, maybe Blockwarts, evil Hausmeisters. And then they hope that "god" will forgive them and that they don´t land in "hell", for being an a-hole their whole lifetime. That´s how calculating some of us are, they think that they even could fool their "god", that it would be just enough to start praying if the end is near... xD

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I heard recently that Germany already had 3 million Turks living there before he recent wave of migrants came.

People say that Muslims don't want to integrate into European culture. Based on the Turkish who have lived in Germany since the 50's would you say that is true?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
I don´t know since I got this title handed down and after the first invitations got cancled because I´m not the type for such stuff, it became less and less. I´m not in contact with the nobility. To be honest I do not even use my title when I meet someone new.

Always the same stuff, question like "Why do you have to work if your are XYZ". I´m not more worth than you just because my ancestor did something noble and got awarded.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle
Tricky to answer. I´d say the turkish integrated "somehow well". Not 100% obviously, but most, like German-Russians btw, stay for themselfes if they can. That was more a problem in the 80s and 90s after the first generation was born here. If you ever see a German Turk with a Swabian or Bavarian accent, they are a rarity

However I´ve never got into problems with Turks. The russians however... My experience.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There is no such thing as bad weather. There is only inappropriate clothing.
a reply to: verschickter

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Der liebe Gott sieht alles!
Pass auf kleines Auge was du siehst (clap-clap),
Pass auf kleiner Mund was du sagst (clap-clap)...
sagt doch alles oder ^^

The loving god sees everything.
Watch out little eye what you see....
Watch out little mouth what you talk..
because the lord in the heaven looks down on you and
the lord in the heaven loves you very much.
says everything, or not?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

are German women aggressive ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric
Not more than others I guess. I guess it depends on the personality. Definitly no "german-warrior-womens". Maybe DerBeobachter answers this better. I married my life-love and she was the first women I had a relationship with. We were in love since we were 13 years old. okay I guess we can call me conservative then!

edit on 29-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Good card players.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Autobahn for me: At the driveramp, 3rd gear, full throttle through every gear until I have to leave it. There is always a faster car than you. You´re going 290Km/h and still get highbeams from behind. It´s not that easy to drive that fast for long times, tunnel vision sets in and it fatigues you. On the other hand, if you went 300km/h and revert back to the normal street where 100 is the maximum, it feels like standing still.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
I heard recently that Germany already had 3 million Turks living there before he recent wave of migrants came.

People say that Muslims don't want to integrate into European culture. Based on the Turkish who have lived in Germany since the 50's would you say that is true?

If i am allowed to answer, as a german, grown up with so called muslims(passport muslims) that were(and are) my best friends, raised by a "muslim" father(passport muslim) and having muslim colleagues, friends, passport muslim friends, many of them turkish, or kurdish... there are many, many more integrated ex-turks than not integrated ones.

But there are, not less, not integrated turks. But that is in parts our own fault, we didn´t want them to be integrated, because the germans, at that time, thought that they come for a while(Gastarbeiter), work here for a while, and go back to turkey. We even build complete city quarters here in cologne(Chorweiler), at that time, i would call them ghetto´s, so that the Gastarbeiters could live there, separated. In Cologne near the Ford(!) plant, where most of them worked. So they didn´t have to cross the city centre(with all the germans and tourists) on their way to work and back. And don´t mix up with the germans, i guess...

So "turkish" quarters arose, where they never had to learn the german language, because it was/is like turkey in there, you don´t need to talk german there. Btw, i love those quarters like Keupstrasse/Mühlheim(scene of a deep state terror attack, known as NSU nailbomb attack), just because of the food and the flair.(Half a turkish flatbread, thats really big!, full of Döner Kebap meat, salad and sauce for around 5 euro, for example).

And not only turkish people live there, many germans(and people from around the world) live there too, and love it. It´s kind of being on endless holidays, in summer. Even a female friend of mine lived there for over 25 years, till she left Germany, and never had problems, on the contrary. Because, in reality, nobody there cares if you are turkish, german, african or whatever. Everybody helps everybody, and that is what counts. Neighbours are neighbours, no matter which haircolor.

But it´s almost only the real old turks that never integrated. Maybe because they thought they wouldn´t stay that long, or just because there was simply no reason to integrate. Nobody had problems with old turkish people that couldn´t, or wouldn´t speak german. But believe me, they understand everything you say, at least... xD

Many of the turks/kurds i grew up with, most of them not born here, but came as very young childs with their parents, were better in school than i was. Many of them were really successful in life, make a lot of money. Many of them speak even a better german than germans that were born here, are "better gerrmans"(diligence, punctuality, work morale...) than many "bio"-germans.

I would say, at least for Cologne, that there never was really a problem with that "integration" stuff. It is blown up by politicians(that fish now for votes of the rightwingers), mass media like Springer BILD, Focus and crap like that. To be honest, if we go back, the problems really started to grow with 9/11 and all that anti muslim propaganda. Before 9/11 it was qiet irrelevant who was put in which sect by their parents, nobody believed/believes that crap either. Only that the "muslim" friends of mine just had to take care not being seen by their (from time to time beer drinking) parents, while eating a Fleischwurstbrötchen(pork).

edit on 29 5 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s not that easy to drive that fast for long times, tunnel vision sets in and it fatigues you.

Agreed.
I had to drive from SW England to the East coast and down to the South coast before returning home last week.
I was hovering just below 100 MPH most of the way where I could (you don't get banned below 100) and the 1500 miles I drove were tiring as #.
The job I was on took an hour total max, the rest was driving.
Trouble is that UK motorways and #ty A roads are so winding that 100 MPH makes slight curves like bends you have to work on.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Damn, I only came on to browse, and now I'm trapped.

Then I heard the voice...

"Put out of your head all ideas of escape. For you, Tommy, ze vorr is over!"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
If i am allowed to answer...

Sure! That´s the basic intent of this thread. We should have one for every country!

Yes, I´m looking at you, random ATS member.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes, I´m looking at you, random ATS member.

Me ?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No, not from my experience. And i tried and try a lot of them, white, black, "muslim", migrants from all over europe, bio germans etc... xD
I would rather say those from countries with more sunshine than germany would be those that can be a bit aggressive, basing on their temperament.

Biggest problem with many of them german women is, nowadays they aren´t even able to cook something else than fried eggs, spaghetti and everything that can be "cooked" in the microwave oven.
Because, you know, career first...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ha lol

bio germans

ah
those Bionic Germans we all hear about....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
edited for privacy

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Why not? Do it, just do it!
No seriously, we should have more threads like this!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

ha lol

bio germans

ah
those Bionic Germans we all hear about....

No, this is such a new invented german word for ... rrrrrrrrichtige DEUTSCHE.... Arierrrrrrrrr....no, i am joking, but for germans without migration background or similiar.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join