It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris mayor calls for ban on black feminist festival

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: uncommitted
The mayor doesn't seem to think that the sexist side of it is worth challenging though?

Indeed. I think women (and men) only events are not rare and possibly desirable in some cases, although not for religious reasons I hasten to add e.g. segregation of girls in schools. The mayors position was based on the fact that whites were excluded from the black-only events.

Personal opinion,and nothing more, but I think with the climate at the moment in some parts of Europe, statements saying that different races/religions are discriminating against the 'indigenous' population are made for a very clear purpose.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If, one day, you get invited to a party, you will be its life and soul.
a reply to: uncommitted

Well I hosted one on Saturday and indeed I was. Fortunately no one was making the kind of limp jokes that you see on some sites................................

Did anyone turn up?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If, one day, you get invited to a party, you will be its life and soul.

Well I hosted one on Saturday and indeed I was. Fortunately no one was making the kind of limp jokes that you see on some sites................................

Did anyone turn up?

Yes, real people - you must try it sometime.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Must have been a very boring occasion, unless the guests were not as uptight as you seem to be.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Must have been a very boring occasion, unless the guests were not as uptight as you seem to be.

I could take consolation in the fact it's not me that's reduced to trolling an anonymous person on an internet site I suppose.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You will recall that it was you that replied to me in what was an apparent rebuke to a light hearted comment that I, an anonymous person, made. If you do not wish to continue with this conversation, simply cease replying.

Kind regards.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

TYT will be very upset with this development.
EVIL WHITE PEOPLE.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

" I think with the climate at the moment in some parts of Europe, statements saying that different races/religions are discriminating against the 'indigenous' population are made for a very clear purpose. "

It is true though. I live in the uk and can assure you.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It is against liberty

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join