It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller's Speech to the Trilateral Commission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not sure how real this is but found it interesting regardless.

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries |
| David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991 |

Is this real???

Wapo, NYT and Time??

What's that say about the current media inundation?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If you really think about it they already have control of the world economy and political structures. They are pulling the rug from underneath us if they tell us they have yet to take control. Even when this particular video was produced they were in control and they have been for hundreds if not thousands of years.
edit on 5/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah they have had control for a long time.

Hence the term, political theatre.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The quote has never been confirmed to be real, rather material likely made up for NWO, etc., discussion. Though, does not mean he's not a big player in world power.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The world is getting smaller. A one world economy is inevitable.
Resistance is futile

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

What about the audio?

I am sure it can be easily faked but is there any sleuths out there verifying that data?

Can't find much info myself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The dialogue sounds a bit forced and unnatural in my opinion so I'm leaning toward fake.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I can't speak for the veracity of this but I can say the world probably does need 1 government.

It shouldn't be based on intellectuals and bankers though. It should be based on rights, resources, education and access.

Laws are different everywhere, intellectuals can be dishonest and quite frankly, banking is a rich man's game and always was.

Whereas we can all agree education is a good thing, all humans have a right to access what's natural on this planet (you can't tell a honey bee to not make honey but you can force it) we can all agree on basic fundamental rights a human has of which ties into resources and access.

It's fairly simple really, I'm not saying people should have a right to free food and laptops, I'm not saying humans have a right to access what has been designed to be traded... But we do have a right to survive and if we cannot have access to food grown by others or processed materials or even basic education, we should have a right to go about providing them for ourselves.

So what stops that? Intellectuals and laws saying a starving person shouldn't hunt and eat wild animals? Rich people owning everything you can ponder has a value? Whom then love nothing more than print crap that keeps us "busy" whilst they ferry of carts of paper to the bank?

No, to he'll with that nonsensical notion... The world does need a one world order, a new world order. Not one that manipulative greedy bastards have created though. We need one we can all agree with and benefit from.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

But who runs it???

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Unelected officials. Or elected if you prefer but it shouldn't be a high profile job.

No different than the list of jobs within the capacity of officialdom.

For instance anyone can be a nurse or officer of the law but to hold these jobs one needs to be qualified, minus corruption of which can happen anywhere it shouldn't really be an issue of who runs it. It could be micromanaged by machines...
edit on 28-5-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

What about the audio?

I am sure it can be easily faked but is there any sleuths out there verifying that data?

Can't find much info myself.

Yeah I've looked into it before. Doesn't sound like him unless his voice changed that much, rather someone else read the quote for narration purposes.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Another mystery topic. Nothing solid to go on like the best of the best conspiracies. His involvement with the commission and previous statements do however point in the same direction. It's not really off base, just nothing hard to go on.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Unelected officials. Or elected if you prefer but it shouldn't be a high profile job.

No different than the list of jobs within the capacity of officialdom.

For instance anyone can be a nurse or officer of the law but to hold these jobs one needs to be qualified, minus corruption of which can happen anywhere it shouldn't really be an issue of who runs it. It could be micromanaged by machines...

Nope, get ready for war with that mentality. This Texan ain't buying it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It would be the UN with some teeth.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Get ready for war? Lol.

Declared war on your own government yet? I truly don't understand your issue, no matter which way you think of it, every institute has a higher authority to answer to.

What I was suggesting actually gives more rights and freedoms to people.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It would be the UN with some teeth.

Not really.

Considering what I was talking about was human rights and a authority that ensures them. If your own government pisses on your rights who's to uphold them?

Your guns?

Give me a break, something would have happened by now if it was that easy, no. Usually the case would be you'd take them to the highest court of the land, jumping to your guns guarantees loss of all freedoms or your life.

It ends with just more names to the list of people who fought the law and the law won.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: RAY1990

But who runs it???

Why, the Trilateral Commission of course! Who are the Trilateral Commission? The 3 main earthly entities, T.L.C.! Tender, Loving & Care!

Tender: banks and financial institutes, transportation and trade.
Loving: religious institutions and charities, criminal justice and military.
Care: insurance, world health organizations, nutrition and food supply.

edit on 29-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Are you sure this was at the trilateral ?

My memory thinks this was a speech at a Bilderberg conference.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

After World War II, the bankers moved the world to central banks where nations have to borrow and pay interest on international loans to expand their economies. The money gets sent to the national central bank then distributed to other banks as loans, mortgages and credit. This keeps governments in check as they can no longer simply print more money to solve any financial problems. The currency immediately devalues.

When someone wants to borrow money from a bank, they have to deposit money with the bank to open account, produce security (existing property) and sign a payment schedule. The banks then consider all of these items (deposit, security, income from interest payments) as assets on their annual sharedholders report. They can then borrow more money from the central banks and lend it out.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yes it's real and it's been on YouTube for many years. It's always worth posting again though!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join